Nevada 5

ricoblade
Catfish
Catfish
1,657 Posts

Re:Nevada 5

[Post New]by ricoblade on Dec 6, 12 3:13 AM
Hi - make sure you are using separate Buses to transport to and from the airport, railway and marina, i.e. one set of Buses from the Bus Stops to the airport, railway or marina and another set from the airport, railway or marina to the Entertainment destinations.

[Post New]by iamwxd on Dec 22, 12 8:07 AM
I have some prob here. No matter how many ppl I transport to the railway station n airport, there are no visitors coming in!!!!!!! How can it be????? I've been trying it...for 30 mins, and 0 visitors coming in. Why????? Pls help!

ricoblade
Catfish
Catfish
1,657 Posts

[Post New]by ricoblade on Dec 23, 12 12:29 AM
iamwxd wrote:I have some prob here. No matter how many ppl I transport to the railway station n airport, there are no visitors coming in!!!!!!! How can it be????? I've been trying it...for 30 mins, and 0 visitors coming in. Why????? Pls help!

Hi - when your Bus takes people to the Railway Station does a Train leave the Railway Station and then come back to bring passengers?

[Post New]by Wolffa on Dec 28, 12 6:19 PM
I have the same problem. I even put 1500 people into the railway station and then (in different buses) put them to an entertainment building, but all those buses went empty all the time. No trains went out of the railway station. Same with the airport and the marina... What happens?!

[Post New]by Hashashin on Jan 14, 13 11:05 AM
I have the same problem.

[Post New]by snappenin on Mar 30, 13 11:42 AM
Anyone? I see that others have had the same problem with the train station, but I didn't see a solution. I have transported over 1600 people to the train station, but there are no incoming passengers. I do not see a train at all. What am I missing?

[Post New]by treeness on May 12, 14 11:58 AM
I had the same problem--I was never able to get any passengers to leave the airport, marina or railway station, despite implementing all the tips I've read.

So I just ignored the station, airport and marina.

Here's what I did:

1) Wait a minute or two until you've earned enough to build the theater. Build it near the railway station. Re-route both buses to the theater. Do not have them go to the station at all. Upgrade to both buses to 1 star. Buy 2 more buses. Re-route all buses so that each bus goes from 1 station to the theater--do not have any bus stop at more than one station. Upgrade all buses to 1 star.

2) When you have enough money to build the stadium/museum, build it near the east side of town. Re-route east side buses to stadium/museum and keep west side buses routed to theater. Upgrade all buses to 2 stars.

3) Upgrade all bus stops when funds allow. Upgrade buses to 3 stars when needed and when funds allow.

4) Build a restaurant/club/fitness center near the theater. Add buses from west side of town to restaurant/club/fitness center when the bus stop is in need of a new bus (shows grey when enough people are at the bus stop).

5) Build a restaurant/club/fitness center near the stadium. Add buses from east side of town.

6) When all bus stops are completely upgraded and all buses are upgraded, you should get a happiness level over 450.

7) Complete airport and Marina. Tada. You bypass the glitch.

Edited on 05/12/2014 at 12:00:39 PM PST

Go to: