Re:Post any Cursed Memories: The Secret of Agony Creek technical issues here only

[Post New]by glowave on Nov 24, 11 5:56 AM
I am stuck on trying to use the Hex Key on the panel that cuts the power to the bank, I have the Key but it keeps telling me I need to have a Hex Key. I've looked throught the walkthrough several times and it doesn't help. I'm almost ready to delete the game so hope someone can help me on this.

Re:Post any Cursed Memories: The Secret of Agony Creek technical issues here only

[Post New]by gift_of_reading on Nov 29, 11 7:47 PM
like a number of people, I'm stuck in the lower level of the mine and need to go to the upper level to get the pickaxe. The elevator goes up, but the door does not open. Help!

therat03
Clownfish
Clownfish
646 Posts

[Post New]by therat03 on Dec 25, 11 2:21 PM
On the Mac version, in the barbershop HOG scene, has anyone else found that there is no Taurus symbol and thus there is no way to finish the scene and get the razor? The Hint sends you to the rainbow. It looks as if the only solution is to start over again, which is not something I would look forward to and definitely is not a strong inducement to buy this game.

ETA: Sorry, this should have been in the CE thread so moving it there.

Edited on 12/25/2011 at 2:25:28 PM PST

[Post New]by Luckyjalen on Jul 1, 12 12:45 PM
I am having issues using the hex key. It keeps telling me I need a hex key & that is what I'm trying it use! Solution? Thanks!

[Post New]by Maflak on Jul 1, 12 3:39 PM
I'm having issues with the hex key. After. Many tries, I get two of the screws out, bit the game doesn't recognize it after that. I'm stuck

[Post New]by Naomi_06 on Aug 25, 12 6:24 PM
Im stuck trying to use the hex key also! Ive tried downloading the game again and am stuck at the same spot...the game keeps telling me a hex key would be useful....pls help!

DragonLadyOz
Shark
Shark
12,214 Posts

[Post New]by DragonLadyOz on Aug 25, 12 7:07 PM
Hi there Naomi 06,
Do you in fact have the right key?
You need to get it from the fountain by using the fish net.
Cheers

[Post New]by Annegret66 on Sep 1, 12 7:31 AM
Totally aggrevated!!! Bought the game yesterday and it won't let me pick up the first item required to play past the first scene. Waste of money! How do I get refund?

druh
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by druh on Oct 19, 12 7:34 AM
Bought game and downloaded this morn. went to play and got error message
"Access violation Ox4FF4688C (tried to read from OxO9EDF004), program terminated." Uninstalled and reloaded and got same message! All settings are correct per Help. What now?

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Oct 19, 12 9:31 AM
Hi Annegret66, welcome to the Pond, and I'm sorry to hear that's happening. If you'd like to try getting the game working, you can first uninstall and reinstall the game to see if that helps so you can pick up objects. You can find more information on doing that here on our help article:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

If that's not helping, please get in touch with our Tech Support Team and they'll be happy to help.

druh, access violations can be caused by a couple different things, but our help article here has some troubleshooting steps you can take that might work:

Access Violation

Of course, if that isn't helping, please don't hesitate to let our Tech Support Team know what's happening. They can look into that further for you and hopefully get you back to gaming quickly.

I hope that helps!

bfgSeine

[Post New]by cleopatrasleeps on Oct 22, 12 3:57 PM
QUZEMOTO wrote:i have no rope in the hos garage game. hint shows me where it should be and i looked on the walkthru and that is where the hint shows it, but there is nothing there to get.

I'm also having issues with this. I'm stuck in this spot. Please help!!

[Post New]by nessie55 on Jan 12, 13 12:39 PM
trishac wrote:This game was running fine with no problems until I came to a fountain with dirty water and a hex key. I used the fishing net to get the key out and then the game just froze. Alt con del did not work and I had to restart the computer by soft booting. Why did it only have a problem at this point? Am I never going to finish this game? This is not the first time a game has had problems when I am well into it.
Same here and if this cant be fixed I have purchased my lasy game from here

nosake
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by nosake on Oct 7, 13 8:24 PM
There are only three rings to collect, however, to solve the game you need five. I "think" I'm almost at the end of the game but will never know.

Go to: