Will not save game where I left off

[Post New]by sdjon369 on Dec 20, 11 7:11 PM
I just got 7 Wonders MMT a few days ago. Have been playing it, but no matter how far I get in the game or how many of the 7 wonders I get through, it starts back at Shangri-la when I start playing it. I re-installed it to see if that would help. It didn't.
Is there something I'm not doing?

Re:Post any 7 Wonders: Magical Mystery Tour technical issues here only

[Post New]by clodobranda on Feb 28, 12 3:48 PM
I would like to know how to finish shangrila without power ups.

heidsterr
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by heidsterr on Mar 7, 12 5:11 AM
I'd like to find out how to get a refund. It's pretty ridiculous to not be able to save a game. Kind of a necessity. Running the game manager "as admin" has zero effect.

~H

[Post New]by jaymiesgam on May 11, 12 4:08 PM
I just bought this game but it won't let me go on to the 3rd level if I stop at the end of the 2nd. level and come back later. As long as I continue on playing it goes just fine. But if I quit the game and come back it takes me back to the 2nd. level again. Can someone help me?

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIzara on May 30, 13 12:04 PM
Hey jaymiesgam and welcome to the Pond!

Sorry to hear about those issues - it sounds like the game may not be saving properly for you.

If you would please contact Tech Support with a Dr. Felix one of our Reps will be happy to take a closer look and help get the game playing correctly for you!

Just click here and submit an email to reach them. Live Chat Support is also available Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST if you're a Big Fish Game Club member.

Hope this helps!

bfgIzara

Go to: