Acheivements Thread!

bkfrenchy
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

Acheivements Thread!

[Post New]by bkfrenchy on Jul 16, 13 8:50 AM
icewhitetiger wrote:I thought that anyone who needs help with acheivements and stuff could post here: then we can help one another by saying what the best levels to use are, how to get certain ones, etc.

I've just completed the game (all on expert), so I can try to help in any way I can! But I am missing the following acheivements:

Industrial Evolution
Seeing Stars
Experience Builder
*Building Super-Gold (have 180 building upgrades... in the same level? Each building upgraded once? Does it mean houses or actual production buildings?)
*Who Said This Was A Race? (NO idea how fast you have to be to beat the developers)
*Renewed Subcription (Need best level to get all the magazines)
*Cool Conditions (Best level to make all the ice coolers)
*Big Time Spender (Spend £1million in 3 minutes... how?!)
Tourist Traps
Doctor, Doctor
Virtual Utopia

I really need to know levels that you can achieve certain things on, as well as strategies to get the developers time and spending goals. Any help would be gladly appreciated! I'll help back in any way I can!

bkfrenchy
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

Re:Acheivements Thread!

[Post New]by bkfrenchy on Jul 16, 13 8:52 AM
I was able to get the clothing and magazine and ice cooler by going back to a mission that had the buildings by deleting them and building them again.

the 3 stars one is a challenge...sometimes I get it and sometimes I dont. I got the spend $1 mil but not sure how it happened!

Go to: