Where is the walkthrough?

kircot
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:Where is the walkthrough?

[Post New]by kircot on Nov 16, 11 5:24 PM
THERE SHOULD BE A WALKTHUOUGH WITH ALL THE JAMES. WHERE IS THIS ONE.................

[Post New]by almar1017 on Nov 17, 11 10:35 AM
I think everyone who downloaded this game should be given a free game of their choice and one that has a walkthrough with it! I am very disappointed! And I was a huge fan of the Big Fish Games

[Post New]by bootsiebri on Nov 22, 11 4:46 PM
I am stuck at that golden flower with the jewels - too frustrating! Wish I hadn't purchased it. Where is the walkthrough???

[Post New]by chattyterry on Nov 24, 11 2:28 PM
I am stuck with the ballerina, the piano, the broken statue, etc. I have tried, like everyone else, but I cannot go on. What a waste of money. Thanks for nothing.

sinshack
Flounder
Flounder
2,150 Posts

[Post New]by sinshack on Dec 3, 11 5:15 PM
There is really no need for a walkthrough. Just go to every location you can, and click on the hint button. If there is anything to do in that location, it will tell you.

If you have a specific question, you can always read all the threads in this forum - I'm sure your answer is there somewhere. No need to get angry about it - that's how these games always used to be solved, by chatting among the players. We never had walkthroughs at all until just a couple of years ago.

To get you started, for the ballerina you need to open something, which will give you a picture of how she is posed. The piano first needs the missing note, then a diagram of the order of the notes. I can't remember which broken statue, unless you are talking about the pedestal with the statue missing. If it's that one, you will find the statue in a H0 scene.

frappy12
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by frappy12 on Feb 9, 14 6:31 PM
we seriously need a walk through please

Go to: