Re:Post any Family Vacation California technical issues here only

[Post New]by robjae on Nov 5, 11 9:33 AM
I can't seem to find a screen resolution to allow the bottom of the screen to be displayed, in windowed or full screen.

[Post New]by ThoughtFox on Nov 7, 11 3:31 PM
I have downloaded this game, but just get a black screen when I try to play the trial. I have restarted my PC twice and still have the same problem.

nekonyu
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by nekonyu on Nov 7, 11 7:02 PM
I was able to download and play the demo but now I can't uninstall it no matter what method I try. I was hoping maybe it was just the 'new' game manager but I sent a pm and got the roll-back version only to have it freeze on uninstall and then when I force that closed and go back in it says the game is running which it obviously isn't. Any suggestions, help, advice? I sent a pm to the moderator who gave me the link to the roll-back and am waiting to see what they say.

btw, already tried the uninstall shortcut, in the game folder and the control panel-add/remove programs to no avail. I really don't want this taking up space on my computer and hope to be rid of it very soon.

[Post New]by JrShaBaDu on Nov 9, 11 7:02 AM
Downloaded and installed OK but display very jerky and cursor is all over the place. Cannot get past profile screen.

[Post New]by kdecd_1 on Nov 22, 11 7:58 AM
Game very slow and cursor is jerky.

[Post New]by sweethartrose on Sep 19, 12 11:09 AM
My game keep crashing when I want view album. So far that only problem I'm having.
I have new IPad.

Edited on 09/19/2012 at 11:11:17 AM PST

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Sep 19, 12 12:45 PM
Hi sweethartrose,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble playing this game on your iPad!

We do have some troubleshoot suggestions that might help in the article here.

If you try those and are still having trouble with the game crashing, please get in touch with our Mobile Support Team. They'll be happy to take a look at what's going on and work with you directly to get this resolved.

You can contact them by clicking here to submit a support ticket via email and they'll get back to you right away!

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

jenbrink
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by jenbrink on Feb 11, 14 12:30 PM
When the game says to use the left and right mouse button and I have a Mac mouse, just one button, How do you get around it? Used in Puzzles to rotate an object.

sadeyes0722
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by sadeyes0722 on Aug 11, 14 10:51 AM
bought and downloaded this game. tried to play it and it won't play at all. uninstalled it and still no good. how can I get it to work? thank you.

finding object

[Post New]by desmith on Nov 20, 14 8:52 PM
will not let me click om domino when girls suitcase before leavimg on trip

Go to: