pouffydo
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

Re:Welcome to Heroes of Hellas 3: Athens forum

[Post New]by pouffydo on Oct 30, 11 9:40 PM
I need a walk through for the bonus games, I am building the palace.
The puzzle games finished the 1st one, can't seem to get through the
second one.

Any suggestions?

Thanks ( really love this game )

Pouffydo

caseymom
Minnow
Minnow
206 Posts

[Post New]by caseymom on Oct 31, 11 7:25 PM
This game downloaded fine and quickly and I have been playing it for the last three hours with no problems. Having played the original Heros game, the icons take a little getting used to, but all in all, a nice game. All my drivers have been updated and running W7. Still think it has something to do with the internet providers of some fishes or something like that...I have had no problems lately.....Knock on wood.

[Post New]by pollyb2 on Nov 7, 11 10:40 AM
Hiya - I also had problems downloading this game, but managed in the end.

Despite constantly crashing, it is a great game - until now! I am on the last level for the final seal and it crashes everytime, before I have hardly started.

Only one thing left to do, reboot my PC and hope that it works. After all the time spent on the game, I will be mortified if I can't finish it!

MissTerry
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by MissTerry on Nov 8, 11 10:00 PM
Zachsma wrote:When I got to the last puzzle (1 seal left), the game freezes. Has anyone else had this problem?

how did you get the 8th seal? Can't blow up the bombs in the middle to obtain the key. I asking all my fellow fishes LOL. Seriously, please help...

Thanks so much

Terry

cstdenis
Salmon
Salmon
2,948 Posts

[Post New]by cstdenis on Nov 9, 11 9:26 AM
Miss Terry, at one point there is a small gap in the bottom part of the middle, you will have to turn the blocks into bombs, then shoot an arrow through the gap. You have to get it lined up just right.

cstdenis
Salmon
Salmon
2,948 Posts

[Post New]by cstdenis on Nov 9, 11 9:27 AM
pouffydo wrote:I need a walk through for the bonus games, I am building the palace.
second one.

Any suggestions?

Pouffydo

Check out the thread on the Palace building puzzle levels. I have put walkthroughs for several puzzles there. If you have a particular puzzle you want the answer to, put a request in that thread and I will do one.

[Post New]by htxkitty on Nov 11, 11 6:38 PM
Do we have any puzzle spoilers yet??? I have not had any problem so far (yeah) and am now building my much-deserved castle and I hear I may get a statue too. Goody Goody! Now, what do you do when it says "highlight text"? Thanks

Edited on 11/17/2011 at 8:02:17 PM PST

[Post New]by soundgrumpy on Nov 12, 11 8:13 AM
htxkitty wrote:Do we have any puzzle spoilers yet??? I have not had any problem so far (yeah) and am now building my much-deserved castle and I hear I may get a statue too. Goody Goody!

Check out the thread on the Palace building puzzle levels

[Post New]by FROGPOND17 on Nov 21, 11 7:27 PM
is anyone else getting the message hoh3 error stopped working? locks up and quits the game. i really like the game but i had to get rid of it. any bigfish techies listening?

[Post New]by soundgrumpy on Nov 22, 11 1:44 AM
FROGPOND17 wrote:is anyone else getting the message hoh3 error stopped working? locks up and quits the game. i really like the game but i had to get rid of it. any bigfish techies listening?

The Techs are aware......check out the technical thread.

[Post New]by marlowgiri on Nov 30, 11 7:08 AM
soundgrumpy wrote:
FROGPOND17 wrote:is anyone else getting the message hoh3 error stopped working? locks up and quits the game. i really like the game but i had to get rid of it. any bigfish techies listening?

The Techs are aware......check out the technical thread.

Having the same problem, is there a fix out there yet?

cstdenis
Salmon
Salmon
2,948 Posts

[Post New]by cstdenis on Nov 30, 11 3:51 PM
New build out today - Nov 30, 2011. Check the first stickied thread and it will tell you how to download the new build.
You will probably have to restart the game though!

[Post New]by fonzy41 on Dec 10, 11 1:12 PM
kaninte få bort mynten på högra sidan,kan någon hjälpa mig

cstdenis
Salmon
Salmon
2,948 Posts

[Post New]by cstdenis on Dec 25, 11 4:35 PM
fonzy41 wrote:kaninte få bort mynten på högra sidan,kan någon hjälpa mig

Sorry, I can't understand you. If you tell me what language this is, I will try to translate with babelfish.

betty1928
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by betty1928 on Jan 12, 12 8:35 AM
After the olive tree the puzzle is impossible. How to move on?Will anyone help me? I've played the game for a LONG time but cannot burst into yellow tiles.

Edited on 01/12/2012 at 12:14:25 PM PST

cstdenis
Salmon
Salmon
2,948 Posts

[Post New]by cstdenis on Jan 18, 12 6:54 AM
betty1928 wrote:After the olive tree the puzzle is impossible. How to move on?Will anyone help me? I've played the game for a LONG time but cannot burst into yellow tiles.

What is the level number please?
Also, you may want to look at the discussions in the forum. There is probably an answer to your question there.

orabashary
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by orabashary on Feb 1, 12 4:48 PM
pouffydo wrote:I need a walk through for the bonus games, I am building the palace.
second one.

Any suggestions?

Pouffydo

orabashary
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by orabashary on Feb 1, 12 5:01 PM
i need a walkthrough for the bonus puzzel bonus games bulding the palace,can't seem to get through the 3 one.

any suggestions?{really love this game}

thank you

[Post New]by soundgrumpy on Feb 1, 12 11:00 PM
Hi there.......please see Bonus palace building puzzle levels thread. All the puzzle solutions are there. It's best to print them all out

quote=orabashary]i need a walkthrough for the bonus puzzel bonus games bulding the palace,can't seem to get through the 3 one.

thank you

[Post New]by barbbuta01 on Feb 21, 12 4:29 PM
soundgrumpy wrote:Hi there.......please see Bonus palace building puzzle levels thread. All the puzzle solutions are there. It's best to print them all out

I actually, have finished building my palace, I not only got a statue but a gazebo as well, all of the puzzles are relatively easy, you just have to stare at them a minute. I could figure out a way to post the solutions to all of the puzzles I would. You just have to remember five tiles makes coins and coins add to tiles.

quote=orabashary]i need a walkthrough for the bonus puzzel bonus games bulding the palace,can't seem to get through the 3 one.

thank you

Go to: