Re:Post any Resurrection, New Mexico Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on Oct 27, 11 2:02 AM
bfgRhone wrote:Hi everyone,

It looks like many of you are experiencing download trouble with today's TGT. If you could please run a <a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/142687.page">Dr. Felix</a> report and then send that over to our <a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/144284.page">Tech Support</a> team, that would really help us investigate this.

Thanks!

bfgRhone
Sorry, but that is not working. I am DL now another game and it's go fast. It must be the game that have trouble.

Re:Post any Resurrection, New Mexico Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by dasmoehrchen on Oct 27, 11 2:17 AM
This is the slowest download I ever experienced, looks like I am not the only one.

Roos53
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by Roos53 on Oct 27, 11 2:18 AM
Well BFG very very disapointed in you, you keep blaming everyone of us for your games not DL, well iv got a brand new ps that is only 3 wks old and i no its not my pc,its all at your end,
There are plenty of good game sites on the web and im seriously thinking of cancelling my account with you because this is the same old story time and time again,

22% in over 2 hrs not good enough BFG your quick enough to take our money for these games.

I think that BFG are getting these games out fast and not sorting the technical issues out first, because after all new games mean money to them.

Edited on 10/27/2011 at 2:40:53 AM PST

jbinch
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by jbinch on Oct 27, 11 2:31 AM
Same thing for me...first time stuck at 22% now stuck at 17%. And isn't it amazing how all the problems with BF games (and there are alot of them these days) are customers PCs. And running Dr. Felix is useless...because it's not our computers; it's just a delay tactic until they find the bug in the game. I've already asked this week for a credit for another game that wouldn't run (but haven't got it yet). And now remember why I cancelled my membership earlier this year. Other sites may be a little more expensive..but at least their games are properly tested and work !
So I'm gone again...this frustration is just not worth it ! So long fishies...good luck !

crawle1960
Guppy
Guppy
123 Posts

[Post New]by crawle1960 on Oct 27, 11 2:31 AM

I agree whole heartedly. I d/l it from another site in 35 mins and i wasn't asked to be there technician and problem solver.
They delivered what i asked for as it should be. I too am seriously thinking its time for me and bfg to part ways.

Roos53 wrote:Well BFG very very disapointed in you, you keep blaming everyone of us for your games not DL, well iv got a brand new ps that is only 3 wks old and i no its not my pc,its all at your end,
There are plenty of good game sites on the web and im seriously thinking of cancelling my account with you because this is the same old story time and time again,

22% in over 2 hrs not good enough BFG your quick enough to take our money for these games.

CasualGran
Herring
Herring
324 Posts

[Post New]by CasualGran on Oct 27, 11 2:31 AM
BF, I hate to say it, but it's most probably you, technically spoken, and NOT your customers pc's, that's causing the DL problems with this game. Because, on base of your repeated recommendations, I've done everything I possibly can with my pc to get things going, but the game still stays UNDOWNLOADABLE. Mind you, I've even uninstalled my security program and allowed the BF manager specifically to go through my Microsoft firewall, and the download still stops at 7% and won't go on, not even after a full hours wait.

This is utterly annoying. I think an apology from BF would be the first right thing and a fast resolution the next.

nwr1948x
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
15,360 Posts

[Post New]by nwr1948x on Oct 27, 11 2:31 AM
TGT wouldn't download,but the DD has.Must be a glitch in the Resurrection game.

Roos53
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by Roos53 on Oct 27, 11 2:36 AM
Gamesetter_ wrote:
crawle1960 wrote:My d/l was at the top where it should be. I gave up with bfg and I am d/l the game off another site and wey hey !!! 10 mins and i am at 30% so proves it is bfg itself.

Which other side are you downloading from if I may ask?
All bfg exclusives are only offered on pages which do redirect to BFG and their game manager.
I'm very curios - as I'm so sick of being told, that it is all the user's pc/internet connection while the problem is only with bgf but with no other portal, no other game manger/game center or what ever they call on other portals.

Maybe you could pm me? As there is no naming of other sides allowed here?

Yes me too as im sick of all the bull that BFG give us fishes all the time.

oh my 25% in nearly 3 hrs not bad going BFG.

Edited on 10/27/2011 at 3:05:33 AM PST

[Post New]by heatherington on Oct 27, 11 2:47 AM
Consider yourselves lucky. I don't even get a "Try It" "Buy It" button.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Oct 27, 11 2:59 AM
dobbiemijnboekje wrote:

It looks like many of you are experiencing download trouble with today's TGT. If you could please run a <a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/142687.page">Dr. Felix</a> report and then send that over to our <a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/144284.page">Tech Support</a> team, that would really help us investigate this.

Thanks!

bfgRhone
Sorry, but that is not working. I am DL now another game and it's go fast. It must be the game that have trouble.

I am getting tired of the routine "tell CS, do a Dr. Felix" for all and every problem, especially if that problem occurs to 99% of the fishies.

I tried downloading the game 2 1/2 hours after it came out to avoid too much download traffic, but the download got stuck at 18%. So I will just leave it for now and try again another time.

WPat651044
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by WPat651044 on Oct 27, 11 3:02 AM
I too am experiencing slow downloads. I haven't given up on this site but I am tired of the slow D/L on this site. I know it is a problem on this site ever since you changed the D/L manager. Not all games are this slow to get, but some are. I hope it gets fixed soon.

cbtx
Stingray
Stingray
5,030 Posts

[Post New]by cbtx on Oct 27, 11 3:03 AM

Thanks!

bfgRhone

I am sure that bfgRhone is simply responding to us all as he has been instructed to do, but this is NO SOLUTION to the myriad of problems that BFG is experiencing with this new GM and it is past time that BFG stands up like the good corporate citizen I know they are and 1) admit their error and culpability regarding the new GM 2) apologize to each and every loyal cash paying customer that has stuck with them through this mess 3) finally look at the REAL problem-the GM-and begin to address that problem for the miserable mistake that it is and 4) give up the posture that it is everyone else and Dr. Felix reports are needed and call tech support and on and on and on.

yogagirl50
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by yogagirl50 on Oct 27, 11 3:05 AM
I am having the same DL problem - and I never have any trouble downloading, I have a fast PC and connection.

Roos53
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by Roos53 on Oct 27, 11 3:07 AM
cbtx wrote:

Thanks!

bfgRhone

I am sure that bfgRhone is simply responding to us all as he has been instructed to do, but this is NO SOLUTION to the myriad of problems that BFG is experiencing with this new GM and it is past time that BFG stands up like the good corporate citizen I know they are and 1) admit their error and culpability regarding the new GM 2) apologize to each and every loyal cash paying customer that has stuck with them through this mess 3) finally look at the REAL problem-the GM-and begin to address that problem for the miserable mistake that it is and 4) give up the posture that it is everyone else and Dr. Felix reports are needed and call tech support and on and on and on.

Well said.

Blackstaff
Lobster
Lobster
88 Posts

[Post New]by Blackstaff on Oct 27, 11 3:09 AM
After 2 hours of patiently waiting and only getting to 28% downloaded I trash canned the download. Ran Doc Felix, sent the email, and not gonna worry about this game until I hear back...however long that shall be.

BFG is the only game site I purchase from, so I can't say whether other non-mentionable sites have issues or not.

But prior to this game, the longest download I'd had to complain about from BFG was just under 30 minutes, that was the Haunted Halls: Fears from Childhood CE game.

New record for marathon length download set this morning, but no cheers shall be heard from me for it.

geri_mac
Minnow
Minnow
259 Posts

[Post New]by geri_mac on Oct 27, 11 3:10 AM
this is the first time I have had a download problem with this game manager so it is the game and not my computer, I tried twice and each time download stopped at 6%, I will try again when they fix the problem

Moto26261
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by Moto26261 on Oct 27, 11 3:10 AM
It's NOT us ...the problem is YOUR end and it's becoming a total bore... this is 2 days running now and I am seriously considering cancelling my subscription. The TGT should be renamed "TG 4 hours after you start downloading". Please have some respect for your paying customers and admit that the fault is yours,an apology would be polite as would removing the useless new game manager . Money is tight these days and I am tempted to vote with my feet and take mine elsewhere.

gmac1007
Clownfish
Clownfish
569 Posts

[Post New]by gmac1007 on Oct 27, 11 3:13 AM
I'm having download problems it's taking forever I started the download at 3:20 it's now 6:10 and I'm only at 48% it shouldn't take this long for a game to download. I seriously doubt it's my system I stay up to date my husband is a tech. and keeps me up to date on the latest of everything. There are too many download issues yesterday was my first time having download problems while others have been having this issue for quite some time so that clearly tells me that the problem is not with everyone's system the problem is obviously something else.

Edited on 10/27/2011 at 3:50:55 AM PST

[Post New]by ChainOfDogs on Oct 27, 11 3:14 AM
Mine is stuck at 39% and I've never, ever had anything but super quick d/l's before this. Please come up with a fix soon, please.

EDIT Took a while but it did finish.

Edited on 10/27/2011 at 10:15:56 AM PST

Sheila155
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by Sheila155 on Oct 27, 11 3:22 AM
I don't normally have any download issues, but today's game is different. left it downloading while I went out, and when I returned 2 hours later, the download had failed with a timout error---ERROR 2---. I tried to restart it, but it sat at 1% for 10 mins or so. I then removed it and redownloaded from site, but it never got past 8%. I give up on this one-------looked good too!

Go to: