BlazeBlues
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

Re:Post any Echoes of the Past: The Citadels of Time technical issues here only

[Post New]by BlazeBlues on Nov 14, 11 9:33 PM
I'm having the same issues. The fixes suggested here made no difference. The game won't save - it won't even save my profile name. And the Options don't work, the menu freezes and I have to exit the game.

Leslie318
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by Leslie318 on Nov 17, 11 12:42 PM
I have been posting and i sent a Dr. Felix report. still have to start over!

Leslie318
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by Leslie318 on Nov 17, 11 12:42 PM

Leslie318
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by Leslie318 on Nov 17, 11 12:43 PM

Roz60
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
8 Posts

[Post New]by Roz60 on Nov 18, 11 2:44 AM
Hi,
My curser completely dasappeared when I was quite well on in the game. My daughter had already finished the game without any problems.
I unistalled and reinstalled both my Game Manager and this game but when I went to play the game again it said " The system profile has been corrupted. The game settings have been changed to the default settings. Please create a new profile"
I do not want to start the game all over again. Why does this happen and what does it mean?????? Pretty fed up now!!!!!

[Post New]by maryjane60 on Nov 21, 11 9:56 PM
Cannot move forward on game. Solved the weights mystery with the balance of 13 each lock, but did not give me the pendulum part. Game thinks I have it, but it is not in my inventory, and therefore I cannot move forward. What can I do?

BlazeBlues
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by BlazeBlues on Nov 28, 11 4:14 PM
I emailed tech support and they told me they are working on a fix for these issues. They said to keep checking here for updates. It is very helpful to them if you send a Dr. Felix report and tell them what issues you have so they can try to track down the issue.

Vanishing second pendulum part.

[Post New]by Copper_Fox on Jan 14, 12 10:34 PM
Solved the weights puzzle, but it did not give me the second pendulum part. Game thinks I have it, but it is not in my inventory, and therefore I cannot move forward. Now what?

[Post New]by terrypiff on Jan 22, 12 9:49 AM
Mac version...worked all the way through and fixed "11" on the grand clock...NOTHING happened...no portal opened and I CANNOT finish the game!
Help!

[Post New]by 7beloved7 on Mar 25, 12 3:45 PM
I am also having problems with the weights. I have weight #2 but cannot find #1 in my inventory. Hence, I cannot find the picture of the princess on the left. Hence, I cannot play the 'Find the difference game.' I am stuck. Please help. Forgot to mention I found the 1st weight in the trunk and the second weight in the fish bowl. I sure don't want to start all over again. I have written for help before on a different game and never did get any help.

Edited on 03/25/2012 at 4:26:04 PM PST

[Post New]by wintersnow888 on Sep 17, 12 1:58 PM
I guess I have a unique issue--I cannot pick up the unlit torch or tie the rag onto it---therefore I AM STUCK !!!! I can't move forward until i do this- have tried everything I can think of ---otherwise the game works great & I really like it ! Help??????

[Post New]by margmcc on Jan 9, 13 2:14 AM
In the treasure house when I press the tiles in according to book, nothing happens, I can't get any further because this is supposed to produce a key.

Go to: