Walkthrough?

Debdazed
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:Walkthrough?

[Post New]by Debdazed on Nov 13, 11 12:31 PM
Wow...I have been really disappointed in the **** games lately. I am finding that they are way too short with only very few hidden object scenes to enjoy. This game here...I have lost at least 1/2 hour of free play time because I am going from scene to scene and it is telling me there is nothing to do here. I am so frustrated. I would not buy this game. Not happy at all. Need to find something to fix the spout to fill up the bucket...can't find anything to grab the hair pin from the tree roots. Tired of wasting so much time trying to play this game. C'mon bring back the good games like Mystery Case files ..those were good games.

Edited on 11/13/2011 at 12:32:35 PM PST

schuldi
Guppy
Guppy
192 Posts

[Post New]by schuldi on Nov 13, 11 3:38 PM
I need to find the medallion. Should have been in the box in the collage bedroom. Wasn't

schuldi
Guppy
Guppy
192 Posts

[Post New]by schuldi on Nov 13, 11 3:44 PM
found it............sorry

[Post New]by jtbratko on Nov 15, 11 1:17 PM
I'm stuck too! I'm stuck at the fountain outside in the hidden object puzzle. All I have left to find is the "oar". When I click the eyeball for a hint, it shows that it should be by the bushes & car at the right hand side of the screen. Neither my husband or I can find it.....so frustrating!!! And all of the other scenes & rooms need other objects to unlock. Without unlocking this H.O. puzzle, I can't progress any further. Can anyone help?????

underwriter
Herring
Herring
356 Posts

[Post New]by underwriter on Dec 13, 11 8:51 PM
rowdygirl wrote:They call a shovel, a dustpan and they call a fire extingisher, a BALLOON.

I'm thinking that, rather than a fire extinguisher, that thing is a helium tank, like you can rent for special occasions to fill balloons so they are lighter than air and float. I don't think I'd want to use it on a fire.

kimistry
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by kimistry on Dec 18, 11 3:47 PM
"I posted a very basic walkthrough for this game. Once again, there was only one of the large puzzles (the feathers) I didn't bother wasting time finishing, but I asked a friend who is better at that sort of thing, and I'm waiting to hear back from him. So, I might be able to update it later, if I find out a quick way to do it.

Anyway, hope this helps!
www (dot) daipix (dot) com /games /MothersDiary /mothersdiary1 (dot) html

-------------
Link removed, but you can find it at
daipix dot com / games / MothersDiary / mothersdiary1 dot html

This is my personal site, so I don't have any ads or sell anything on it. It's just to help out because I know how frustrating some of these games can be.

Update! My brother figured out the feathers puzzle, so that is now included! Yay!

Edited on 06/26/2012 at 6:30:52 AM PST

xsar
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by xsar on Dec 18, 11 3:48 PM
I wasn't playing in few days and now I can't remember where I was doing what. Every place says just "nothing to do in here". I'm SO stuck. WE WANT WALKTHROUGH

Edit: Holy Moly. Thanks alot to kimistry, I got huge help from your walkthrough

Edited on 12/18/2011 at 5:30:29 PM PST

kimistry
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by kimistry on Dec 20, 11 7:56 PM
xsar wrote:I wasn't playing in few days and now I can't remember where I was doing what. Every place says just "nothing to do in here". I'm SO stuck. WE WANT WALKTHROUGH

Edit: Holy Moly. Thanks alot to kimistry, I got huge help from your walkthrough

Glad it helped out! I actually had my brother help me with that infernal feathers puzzle, so I was able to post a solution to that as well.

Go to: