No buy until hint button fixed.

bfgKenai
Clownfish
Clownfish
864 Posts

Re:Post Technical Problems for Weird Park: Broken Tune Collector's Editon Here

[Post New]by bfgKenai on Oct 31, 11 1:59 AM
Hi Fishies,

Just popping in to let you know I've gone ahead and stickied this Technical thread for Weird Park: Broken Tune Collector's Edition.

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

jmsjws
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by jmsjws on Oct 31, 11 12:31 PM
I have gone most of the game with no problems but since I got into the room where John is, I keep getting error code and shuting down. GRRRRRRRRRRR I love this game but making me PO'd.
Now getting access violation code 0x00759A42 and 0x2c580000 then it shut's down.

Edited on 10/31/2011 at 5:00:09 PM PST

[Post New]by spongerob123 on Oct 31, 11 1:11 PM
I am unable to pick up the audio tape in the car to play in the cassette player. Does anyone else have the same issue? HELP

Opus1965
Guppy
Guppy
172 Posts

[Post New]by Opus1965 on Oct 31, 11 1:14 PM
cll1950 wrote:Fix the help button! Even used the holding it down advice given in another thread but it didn't work all the time.

Add me to this list. The Hint button doesn't always work. I also used the holding the Hint button down. It does not work every time. Sometimes it's too quick, and other times it just doesn't do anything.

Fix the hint button and I'll buy the game.

Opus1965
Guppy
Guppy
172 Posts

[Post New]by Opus1965 on Oct 31, 11 1:21 PM
dbegerb wrote:Having troubles with the puzzle in the office....I thought I could plug in the " b3 d1 a4 c2" into it but that leaves one slot too many....(the puzzle is a cabnet in the corner mounted on the wall at the office at the top of the stairs)

Spoiler -

The solution should be from upper right to lower left, so it is A4, B3, C2, D1.

[Post New]by spongerob123 on Oct 31, 11 3:47 PM
This game has several issues. The hint bar signal is so weak and subtle that sometimes you have to hit it a couple of times. The font should have been changed because at times, the words for the hidden objects are extremely blurry. There is also a typo: backet should have been spelled bucket. I hope these issues, along with others will be fixed.

[Post New]by corrmom87 on Oct 31, 11 8:06 PM
I have attempted numerous times to download this game but when it gets to "installing" it won't install. It takes almost 2 hours for the game to download then nothing... Any help here would be appreciated!

XtreemNorth
Guppy
Guppy
174 Posts

[Post New]by XtreemNorth on Nov 1, 11 12:44 AM
I have been playing the game for the last two hours, had no problem until I was in a hidden object room and my the game froze. ctrl, alt, del wouldnt work. Had to manually shut the computer off. When I re=started the game a message appearded that said all profiles are corrupt and I must create a new profile. This scares me that their might be a bug in it, will not try to play until I know this can be fixed. help please!

galphimia
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by galphimia on Nov 1, 11 4:26 AM
Same here: access violation !!

[Post New]by pattiornot on Nov 1, 11 7:10 AM
i'm down the well and was able to make the cart leave but now i can't find how to go to the castle. and suggestions? pattio

lucygirl7
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by lucygirl7 on Nov 1, 11 11:19 AM
I couldn't get past the **** game in the tutorial. Everytime I clicked on the axe it put me out of the HOG and every time I went back in it kept telling me to pick up the axe. I changed players to see if it was a fluke, but it happened again. I also tried without the tutorial. No luck. I bet this is a great game.

CoolGrammy1
Minnow
Minnow
257 Posts

[Post New]by CoolGrammy1 on Nov 1, 11 1:48 PM
Played for about 40 minutes and the game froze my computer. When I rebooted and got back to the game it said that all profiles were corrupted and to start again.....

[Post New]by Amamva on Nov 3, 11 8:54 AM
Baybear wrote:
dstanley1ny wrote:I downloaded the game and when i tried to run it i get the following error:
Access violation at 0x004DE6D4(tried to feed from 0x00000004), program terminated

please help, thanks, Dee

Add one more to the list... Same access violation error. Playing this on my PC emulator which has had no previous problems with any games except Midnight on the Misissippi.

I could send in the "report" with a Mr. Felix zip file, but every time I do this I get the standard "we're looking into this.. thanks for the file" answer and not ONCE has any fix been forthcoming. So I'll just wait and see if this gets fixed. I haven't bought the game, so no $$ lost here...

Exactly the same here! Had the same problem with another game last week ... I really hope bf can fix it, 'cause this game looked quite promising!

Post Technical Problems for Weird Park: Broken Tune Collector's Editon Here

[Post New]by janewayjen on Nov 4, 11 9:22 AM
I get all the way through the windmill, fix the cart, etc. The gate opens, but can't get to the castle. Even uninstalled and reinstalled. The cart left, but keeps me at the bottom of the windmill

[Post New]by rambling70 on Nov 4, 11 12:45 PM
i have tried everything can't download trial for this game acess violation 0x00428d6d this looked like a great game but i tred everything to no avail i'll wait now till you fix this fault. I noticed in the forum lots of people have the same problem. Rose Roberts

[Post New]by joancarter on Nov 5, 11 3:32 AM
Can't get the battery into the torch, is this a fault anyone else has had?

Bonus Gameplay Bug

[Post New]by Beks68 on Nov 5, 11 3:41 PM
plushmoon wrote:Well, I am in the bonus gameplay, playing a hidden object scene in the house, on the third floor and up in the attic. The hidden object sparkles are in the hammock. The SG says a rope ladder is the object to get. Unfortunately, my last object was a scythe, I couldn't find it so I hit the hint button. I found the scythe, then the HOS just keeps being there, sparkles and all, the hint button shows nothing and doesn't "empty", I have no more objects on the list and the game is going nowhere - and guess what? No rope ladder in my inventory either!

I am glad at least that I got to play almost the entire game, and I am certainly not going to start again just to play those last few scenes (although there is still a bit of gameplay to go). Just wondering what happened and venting here; seems that almost every game lately has to have something wrong with it...

KICKI56
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

Bonus Gameplay Bug

[Post New]by KICKI56 on Nov 5, 11 5:32 PM
plushmoon wrote:Well, I am in the bonus gameplay, playing a hidden object scene in the house, on the third floor and up in the attic. The hidden object sparkles are in the hammock.................................I have no more objects on the list and the game is going nowhere -

I am in the same place/situation. I can go no further.

pat040134
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by pat040134 on Nov 6, 11 7:22 AM
pattiornot wrote:i'm down the well and was able to make the cart leave but now i can't find how to go to the castle. and suggestions? pattio

Go to: