bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

Re:Welcome to Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Premature Burial forum

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Oct 4, 12 2:52 PM
obione wrote:i ALSO CAN NOT FIND THE PAINT BRUSH TO ACTIVE PAINTING THE STATUE. i RESTARTED THE GAME AGAIN, LOOKED AT THE STRAGEY GUIDE OVER AND OVER. WHERE THE HECK IS THE PAINTBRUSH?

Hi obione,

I checked the walkthrough we have for this game and it looks like you can find the paintbrush in Julien's room. It is at the bottom of the portrait of the woman there.

You can click here to see a screenshot of that spot in the game (the paintbrush is marked "G"), or use the link below if you'd like to check out the full walkthrough:

Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe’s The Premature Burial Walkthrough

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

Edited on 10/04/2012 at 2:53:22 PM PST

[Post New]by blundering_fool on Dec 29, 12 7:56 AM
jhowa400 wrote:I can't find the code for the box in the pub. I have filled the bottle with wine and it highlights certain numbers but something is wrong because the game says 2 numbers are missing but I don't know what they are ,,help!

You've got to play around with different variations of the numbers, I think I opened it with 85781.

[Post New]by Jen_Whit on Feb 2, 13 6:32 PM
fairway8 wrote:I too am stuck without a wrench in my inventory. How do I get it?

I have the wrench, but no handle.

bfgMonongahela
Manatee
Manatee
4,448 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMonongahela on Feb 8, 13 5:18 PM
Hi Jen_Whit and welcome to the Pond!

If you're asking about the handle for the winch, you'll get that by using the crowbar on one of the tunnel walls. Our walkthrough as a great screenshot of that spot here (it's marked "8").

You can also check out the full walkthrough by clicking the link below:

Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Premature Burial Walkthrough

Hope that helps!

bfgMonongahela

wrong sequence flask, bottle, matches, alcohol

[Post New]by izlandergrl on Mar 4, 13 5:57 PM
I lit the wick with the matches first, poured the alcohol in the flask, cannot add the sulphur, etc. How can I fix this? Great game and love BF Thanx.

[Post New]by Dianastork on Jun 25, 13 3:39 AM
All ingredients complete in the laboratory but the matches will not light the wick! I strike a match but cannot drag it to the wick. Help!

ladyDeehi
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by ladyDeehi on Jun 25, 13 6:56 PM
Please help. I am playing the iPad version of the game, and I cannot find the horseman's medal. The walkthroughs and the strategy guide seem to omit the info I need. Even the screenshots suddenly show the medal in the inventory, but offer no clue as to how it got there. Can anyone please help?

[Post New]by Claire3009 on Jun 30, 13 7:55 AM
Hi Dianastork, when you strike the match don't take your finger off the screen.

Glendasd
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Glendasd on Jul 8, 13 1:49 PM
Hi,
I am playing the new iPad edition of this game and the wooden peg, which is supposed to be at the base of the Angel with one wing, is nowhere to be found. Any help appreciated!

[Post New]by Puzzlenut1207 on Jul 27, 13 12:08 AM
I've got right to the end of this but need to put the lock cover on the crypt lock. I haven't got it. I can see where it is but I can't back out of the tunnels to get it. Any ideas?

[Post New]by burresven on Aug 11, 13 6:01 AM
I cant get over the water to the backdoor for the crypt. I need the shackles, but i forgot to pick them up from the soldier. Cant go back, stuck in the manhole... HELP!

[Post New]by roaddog1960 on Sep 20, 14 4:39 PM
I can't find the Glove!

Go to: