One comment: this game sucks.

CelticCoco

care___916
Clownfish
Clownfish
988 Posts

Re:Comments for Creepy Tales: Lost in Vasel Land

[Post New]by care___916 on Nov 9, 11 10:03 PM
I did not like this game. I really wanted to like this game but I couldnt get far enough into the game to see the storyline unless it was the sister thing.

The icon was to bulky and the game didnt run smoothly. It felt like hodge podge to me.

Frogs/frags are not my favorite but I could hardly see some of the objects and it was dark frags on dark background. I like the dark and eerie games but I need some contrast to see the hogs.

This month doesnt look so good for games so far.

freebez
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by freebez on Nov 12, 11 10:49 AM
I d/l the hour trial as it's just come out for mac and I gave up after 20 minutes. I got totally stuck and couldn't find the Hidden Object scene outside the closed gates to the rollercoaster even though the map said there was one.

I also really disliked what looked like the little sister (could it have been a doll?) hanging by her hands.

I also disliked the flash of white light moving from scene to scene - it hurt my eyes.

Over all, many thumbs down.

Edited on 11/12/2011 at 10:57:23 AM PST

[Post New]by gatcat1 on Nov 13, 11 2:14 AM
This game is more lost than me.. I've been running around this amusement park with a shovel and can't find anything to dig up..

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

[Post New]by robin94122 on Nov 13, 11 6:03 PM
gatcat1 wrote:This game is more lost than me.. I've been running around this amusement park with a shovel and can't find anything to dig up..

Have you had a chance to look at the Blog Walkthrough yet? It's posted free here at Big Fish Games. It has step by step instructions including marked screenshots, so it can usually help.

To get to the Blog Walkthrough, click on the Try this Game link at the top of this page, then click on the link to the Blog Walkthrough.

Good luck!
Robin

Sprattie
Herring
Herring
315 Posts

[Post New]by Sprattie on Nov 14, 11 5:12 PM
Wow, I just read a comment from someone who played this game for 20 minutes - I barely lasted 6. Not an adult game, not a kid's game, not a game for anyone who can spell (what is a gallary, anyway?).
Sorry, not going to finish the demo.

[Post New]by gabbie1272 on Nov 24, 11 6:44 AM
I can't handle the spelling and grammar. I know a lot of games are translated, and it's fine, but 'the peral is sparkling' and 'the mask is keep looking at me'?

NANONAN
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by NANONAN on Dec 9, 11 11:41 AM
gabbie1272 wrote:I can't handle the spelling and grammar. I know a lot of games are translated, and it's fine, but 'the peral is sparkling' and 'the mask is keep looking at me'?

Not to mention - were they going in just for a little walk or just for a little while.

I agree with all - shockingly terrible.

I did wonder if it had been put on as a joke to see if we were all paying attention?

Edited on 12/09/2011 at 11:41:48 AM PST

Go to: