Comments for Red Crow

Re:Comments for Red Crow

[Post New]by rubydeewaltz on Nov 9, 11 4:42 PM
Was anyone else disappointed by how the game ended? I was very let down. I go to the address grandpa gives me and its over. How long before the sequel comes out???

hezzak
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by hezzak on Nov 9, 11 4:50 PM
I agree - very quick and disappointing ending.

hezzak
Seahorse
Seahorse
34 Posts

[Post New]by hezzak on Nov 9, 11 4:50 PM
I agree - very quick and disappointing ending.

Linda_S_55
Minnow
Minnow
236 Posts

[Post New]by Linda_S_55 on Nov 9, 11 6:00 PM
I agree. This game ended WAY too soon. Maybe because I was engrossed in it so much that I wasn't paying attention to the time I spent, but it did seem like a shock ending. I sure do hope there's another one coming to continue on with this one. But the sequels come so far from the previous game that most times I forget where the last one left off.

forneymary
Guppy
Guppy
100 Posts

[Post New]by forneymary on Nov 9, 11 8:11 PM
it took me a few minutes to figure out why the game wasnt doing anything for me but i got it now. what i prefer are adventure games that are like interactive story's. this game did not seem to have a whole lot of story; just a whole lot of puzzles. don't get me wrong i like puzzles but not just one after another after another. it makes the game seem to flat and un-enjoyable. no buy for me - not even on a DD.

care___916
Clownfish
Clownfish
988 Posts

[Post New]by care___916 on Nov 9, 11 9:00 PM
I certainly didnt get very far lol. This game is not for me even with the walkthrough I couldnt even open the first door. I followed the instructions and nothing happened.

Oh well, sure we will some games this month for me.

For fishies who like this game happy gaming.

BossBrat
Minnow
Minnow
285 Posts

[Post New]by BossBrat on Nov 12, 11 2:51 PM
I was totally DISAPPOINTED with this game! The name is Legion and you don't even get to fight?! What's up with that?! The game ends with 'Legion' smoking a cigarette after you find a letter? WHAT THE HECK IS THAT ALL ABOUT?! HAS GOT TO BE THE DUMBEST GAME I HAVE EVER PLAYED IN MY LIFE!!!! geesh!

mlbmama
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by mlbmama on Nov 14, 11 6:00 AM
I agree with Valdy about how this game seems like one from a decade ago ! I just didn't like it at all and wouldn't even consider spending more than the first half hour of the demo!

tj1147
Clownfish
Clownfish
654 Posts

[Post New]by tj1147 on Nov 15, 11 6:00 PM
I've been really struggling with this game. I find myself trying to visit and revisit areas so much I get totally lost and forget what I'm supposed to be doing or looking for. Graphics...OK for the most part but some are quite "fuzzy" and "grainy-looking" on my computer. Some of the mini-games have not given me anything for my inventory for completing them as I see in the walk-through (which I have just discovered). I much prefer a directional arrow rather than a little "person" walking... I am also having some difficulty following the story of the game. I did get an error message at one point that shut the game down and sent me back to the GM. I tried restarting the game and the same thing happened. I've now uninstalled it and reinstalled to see if that helps.

A map! A map! My kingdom for a map! (And a journal that kept up with puzzle notes, etc would also be nice!).

[Post New]by kichosmother on Nov 20, 11 8:17 PM
Doing the trial version. Couple of problems. Angel pic. is missing a piece. I found two, but when i come to the actual puzzle, I come up short a piece. Did the interactive help and when it said, "You need to find 3 more sunflowers" the bubble wouldn't go away even after I went down the stairs and was doing the angel pic.

Not going to buy this game.

Go to: