Re:Walkthrough available for Red Crow Mysteries: Legion!

[Post New]by Dive_Lady on Nov 16, 11 10:53 PM
GRRRRR. Yes I have the walkthrough....solved the 9 flower door, the painting...but now am trying to open the round Angel clock , and the paper showing 18=9 etc etc. I have noooo idea how the solution corresponds to the clues on the paper. Anyone? Ivan??

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Nov 17, 11 2:32 AM
You need to look at the lock as a 24 hour clock, so that 13 is 1, 14 is 2 etc. Then look at the note and find the order. So, for example, it says 14=1, so you have to click 14, or 2, first. Then 17=2, so 17, or 5, second etc. Good luck!

[Post New]by dellamg on Feb 18, 12 4:44 PM
I am in grandpa crypt and clicked on every thorn but NO blood.. How do I get it so I can finish the game?
Thanks Della

[Post New]by pisces332 on Apr 17, 12 10:21 AM
Thank You!! I finally found a walkthrough for a game that works!! Enjoy the game very much. Get's involved and very detailed. Keeps your interest peaked! Thank You!

[Post New]by fairlind on Sep 30, 13 7:57 PM
Hey developers, would you also post a walkthrough for the iphone version? I believe it's different from the PC version. My light went out, and I don't have a cloth or a lighter to make a torch. If they ever were in the basement, they are now inaccessible due to darkness.

Thanks.

Edited on 09/30/2013 at 7:58:09 PM PST

Go to: