letsdoit
Shark
Shark
10,483 Posts

Re:Post any Death Under Tuscan Skies: A Dana Knightstone Novel CE technical issues here only

[Post New]by letsdoit on Dec 14, 11 7:26 AM
ranaq8 wrote:i'm trying to give the construction worker the helmet &the card but not taking it
i unstalled the game reinstall it again,plaied with a diffrent id no use what can i do now

this is for my 'giggle' of the moment ...myself and the construction worker are having a 'virtual' affair ...the game 'STOPS' the past seven or eight times i have tried to hand him the helmet and ticket pass...and to play even after the 'fix' and the 'hints' and now 'whatever i can do' on my end to fix ... still does not work! ....i have tried the update (of course i purchased the game right after demo on CE price)...prior left posts here which were locked by mod which concerned it, understand to clean up all the 'tech' stuff and put on this thread!...now i even went and changed my 'name' more than once, maybe the worker won't know its me! HA HA HA!
did all with a wonderful customer support lady, kind of gave up after we 'try to fix my new puter'...nope!...no work!...now i have to decide for a 'refund'...not what i want to do...maybe the SE will work?...tried that on another game, bought the CE which was full of 'glitches', got a refund, bought the SE on a 'dare of my own'....and...it worked!
so maybe that a go on my end of this game...only thing its bad timing at xmas to be 'buying a random' to see if a game works...so sorry but i believe i will let the 'constructiion worker' alone as well as the game!

Re:Post any Death Under Tuscan Skies: A Dana Knightstone Novel CE technical issues here only

[Post New]by BarbaraFish on Jan 4, 12 3:08 AM
I have a problem with Chapter 5 - University Grounds. I have uninstalled and re-installed the game hoping to fix the problem, but that did not work.

Specifically, my problem involves getting the code for the safe off of the painting. I have poured on the thinner and it is no longer in my inventory. I have rubbed with the cotton in the lower right (and all over actually) but i cannot reveal the entire code. I believe i am missing the first character. I have rubbed for about 15 minutes or more overall.

I cannot progress in the game. When i click on the safe, it simply tells me i don't know the code. Which is indeed true. Help!

whimperx
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by whimperx on Feb 29, 12 4:37 PM
Trying to give the address to the tour guide. She disappears when I click on the address informaton for the Dr.. I cannot advance and cannot give her the address that is in my inventory.. Glitch?

[Post New]by Foodforfish on Sep 9, 12 2:05 AM
Playing on the iPhone, trying to open the bag of dog food. Seems impossible as I can't reach the edge of the screen no matter what. Expanding the screen only makes things worse. Completely stuck - any ideas?

[Post New]by Weber21 on Sep 14, 12 6:42 PM
Foodforfish wrote:Playing on the iPhone, trying to open the bag of dog food. Seems impossible as I can't reach the edge of the screen no matter what. Expanding the screen only makes things worse. Completely stuck - any ideas?

I had the same issue on iPhone. I turned my phone 180 degrees (with the Home button on the left) and after about 10 tries it finally worked.

[Post New]by amrpdx on Sep 14, 12 11:42 PM
I'm having the same dog food issue. The blue line is offset too far to the left, so when i swipe my finger .... my finger goes off the screen before the line reaches the end.

Tried zooming in and still doesn't work.

[Post New]by amrpdx on Sep 14, 12 11:44 PM
amrpdx wrote:I'm having the same dog food issue. The blue line is offset too far to the left, so when i swipe my finger .... my finger goes off the screen before the line reaches the end.

Tried zooming in and still doesn't work.

Forgot to mention, I'm also on an iPhone

[Post New]by Kelley1524 on Oct 19, 13 8:02 PM
I am just in chapter 1 and already having problems. I used the rag to wipe the dust off one item and it did not go back into inventory. Now i have glass cleaner but no rag! Any suggestions?

Go to: