Re:Post any Hallowed Legends: Templar Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by Gyongy on Nov 12, 11 5:12 PM
My screen blinks and the pointer is unsteady and won't go where I want it to, sometimes feels like it is stuck. All other games play just fine. Usually, with the Collector's Edition I seldom have any problems but this one is just very frustrating, keeps freezing and is annoying. There must be some glitch. I have a brand new Dell system with everything on it and have had no problems with any other game.

unicornone
Guppy
Guppy
133 Posts

Re:Post any Hallowed Legends: Templar Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by unicornone on Nov 13, 11 4:04 AM
Can't even download this game, all I get is an access violation that crashes my computer. Guess this one is not for me.... shame, seemed a bit different.

pecabo1338
Clownfish
Clownfish
549 Posts

[Post New]by pecabo1338 on Nov 13, 11 5:56 AM
I can't activate this game. What gives?

eedebeep
Guppy
Guppy
181 Posts

Major crash and I am NOT happy- no credit for hardcore mode

[Post New]by eedebeep on Nov 13, 11 9:28 AM
Playing in hardcore mode, 2/3 done, even got that stupid picture puzzle! When I tried to open game next day, it wouldn't work and made me uninstall and reinstall my game. NOT at all happy that I have to start over.

Ok, thankfully somehow my progress was saved and I didn't have to start over.

But now I've finished the entire game in hardcore mode, and I got the achievement that I finished it in "advanced mode". Nice glitch, developers!

Edited on 11/13/2011 at 3:41:29 PM PST

Rope disappeared

[Post New]by gypsyjanet on Nov 14, 11 3:27 PM
I distinctly remember grabbing the rope in the coffin. I realize I need to use the rope on the grappling hook in the HOS. However, the rope is no longer in my inventory so I am stuck. Now what?

bevaa72
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by bevaa72 on Nov 17, 11 11:28 AM
After playing the trail version of this game, I bought the game. BUT, I tried to play the next session, but it kept saying "Thank you for playing DEMO"??? I re-downloaded the game and still got that message. Should I delete the game and download again??

Twrexx
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by Twrexx on Nov 18, 11 10:43 PM
I was kicked out of the game while trying to set the dynamite. I went back in and it went to the same place so I thought everything was fine. However, once you go outside, if you go back into the dungeon, you can't get out. There's no right exit arrow from the scene with the dungeon stairs.

I'm trapped in the dungeon with no way out. Game over.

Please advise before I ask for my money back.

[Post New]by micheleappleyard on Nov 20, 11 6:57 PM
In chapter one, that picture puzzle had a glitch. I put it together right, but nothing happens. And I can't get the iron amulet to stay put.

krinneyd
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by krinneyd on Nov 25, 11 1:04 AM
krinneyd wrote:I am unable to access the extra play content, everytime choose play I get the choose mode screen and after I choose nothing happens, the screen just freezes? Can someone help me?

Now I'm getting really annoyed!! Do the moderator's not read the technical issues comments - I posted this quite some time ago....I'm not buying anymore Collector's Editions....I'm also having issues with the Haunted Manor: Queen of Death CE!!!

msam
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by msam on Nov 25, 11 11:00 AM
Using the strategy guide on #41. It instructs to go to lower floor of Restoration Office. There is only one floor. Not sure where to go?

msam
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by msam on Nov 25, 11 11:00 AM
Using the strategy guide on #41. It instructs to go to lower floor of Restoration Office. There is only one floor. Not sure where to go?

Cultistmum
Guppy
Guppy
162 Posts

[Post New]by Cultistmum on Nov 29, 11 5:30 AM
msam, there is a hole in the back of the office which leads to a flooded level - is that what they mean? My problem is that, along with a number of places where I had really bad lag on cursor movement which actually cost me a couple of achievements, when I started the extra content I reached a part where I need two pieces of a metal detector. I had piece two, but piece one was nowhere to be found. I checked the walkthrough and looked at the location where it was supposed to be, but it isn't there, so I can't finish the extra content.

[Post New]by undrgrndgirl on Nov 29, 11 11:40 AM
i used the saw on the stairs. it only sawed part way through. saw no longer in my inventor, stairs not opened up, can't get to knight.

Cultistmum
Guppy
Guppy
162 Posts

[Post New]by Cultistmum on Nov 29, 11 12:23 PM
It does only saw partway through, the knight will crash through himself chasing you and later you can free him of his wreath. I have a new glitch now; running through on a harder level, when I do the puppet show about the templar brothers I put the final scene in place but the last dead knight cannot go in the position indicated no matter what I try. It worked fine first time round, but now - nothing.

[Post New]by jerenemas on Dec 7, 11 9:18 AM
I have gone right through the game, but I do not have the sword to get the shield emblem, I had to use the sword on the lion and never got it back. Now I want to move on on the barrels to the other side but it is not possible.

Can someone help me how to get my sword back? Probably something very easy, but nontheless this is getting me seriously stuck. THe strategy guide cannot help me either!

Cultistmum
Guppy
Guppy
162 Posts

[Post New]by Cultistmum on Dec 7, 11 9:52 AM
There are two swords; the shield emblem one you get from the picture puzzle in room 12 at the hotel, the other one you get later.

dakini
Guppy
Guppy
152 Posts

[Post New]by dakini on Dec 11, 11 3:02 AM
Just played the demo on my Mac with Lion. After clicking 6 or 7 times and it taking me back to the GM saying I still have 60 minutes. This seems to be the only glitch I had.

[Post New]by eeberman on Dec 14, 11 3:15 PM
Tried to play this game on my MacBook Pro running 10.6 -- can't even get the game to launch! Each time I try, I get booted out to the GM immediately (won't even run the start up sequence).

[Post New]by Jolly_Penguin on Dec 26, 11 1:38 AM
undrgrndgirl wrote:i used the saw on the stairs. it only sawed part way through. saw no longer in my inventor, stairs not opened up, can't get to knight.

I have the same problem.
I saw the response about a knight chasing you and crashing in the stairs, but when does this happen, and how? I didn't want to use the guide/walkthrough, but I had to look to find out what I'm supposed to do next, because I'm stuck.

I found the spot to EXAMINE on the stair on my own, but after the saw only went part way then disappeared, I couldn't figure out anything else to do. The guide only says to use the saw, then then get something fro the knight in the stairs.

How do I trigger the knight to chase me? What else is there to do? I don't want to read more of the walkthrough. I actually like playing without hints.

And while I'm here, I'm also wondering if the entrance to the dungeon is supposed to be blocked after using dynamite to get out. If I could get out, I'd think the opening should still be there, but I can't find it if it is.

Thanks.

P.S. I'm playing on an old mac running OS X 10.4.11

burf90
Flounder
Flounder
2,276 Posts

[Post New]by burf90 on Dec 26, 11 10:01 AM
Your character is smart enough to not step on stairs that he's booby-trapped. Try going up...

And, no you can't go back into the dungeon/tunnel, once you blow your way out. The opening collapses behind you. You don't need to, anyway, so no worries.

Go to: