Re:Post any Red Crow Mysteries: Legion technical issues here only

[Post New]by gardenfish on Nov 21, 11 10:42 PM
Help.
I put the 2 puzzle pieces onto the frame. After it scrambled, there were not enough peices to complete the picture. The walkthrough says you only need to add 2 pieces. Where is the last one?
gardenfish

scs2
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by scs2 on Nov 22, 11 7:29 AM
Mac Version has the same irritating bug of the "Interactive Help" pop up remaining after you have all 3 remaining gold flowers. Nothing I've tried makes it go away. PC users complained about this from the beginning and then noted that it wasn't fixed in the 11/10 update.

No reason to buy what looks like a good game if the top left part of the screen is covered by an obsolete message -- and no one's fixed it after over two weeks of complaints.

kelsie2
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

[Post New]by kelsie2 on Nov 22, 11 11:25 AM
Yes I am playing on a mac... cannot enjoy with the " Help " banner about the flowers .. I will continue with the trial but there are some other shaky bits I am concerned about ..let you know later so far a no buy

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Nov 22, 11 12:00 PM
gardenfish wrote:Help.
I put the 2 puzzle pieces onto the frame. After it scrambled, there were not enough peices to complete the picture. The walkthrough says you only need to add 2 pieces. Where is the last one?
gardenfish
Sometimes the pieces scatter to the bottom of the screen, so there may be one behind the inventory. I had a few times where I could barely see the piece, but then saw it just sticking out from behind the inventory.

mistyelle
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by mistyelle on Nov 22, 11 11:50 PM
Well i couldnt get the game to play at all so had to end up asking for a refund

pleased to say i got it no problem and a coupon for a game. Happy

vervaine
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,122 Posts

[Post New]by vervaine on Nov 25, 11 11:54 PM
Is there a way to force this game to keep aspect ratio? It doesn't have the option to do it itself and it stretches to fullscreen every time. Windowed mode is way too small to play.

Edited on 11/25/2011 at 11:55:07 PM PST

kspes
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by kspes on Nov 26, 11 11:24 AM
scs2 wrote:Mac Version has the same irritating bug of the "Interactive Help" pop up remaining after you have all 3 remaining gold flowers.

PS: SPOILER ALERT

Can you tell me in detail what exactly is going on. For the life of me I can't reproduce this issue, we tried all sorts of crazy stuff at the office.

Basically, it should stay with you until you collect all the flowers and place them on the door in the bedroom. Later it will pop out twice to show you some information and it should be gone forever.

So, it is either a bug and indeed the popup doesn't go away after the last tutorial (after combining the gun with the bullet)

or

You think it should go away while you collect flowers in the bedroom and since it doesn't, you think it's a bug (I hope it's this lol

What is happening for you? Be as descriptive as possible, if this is indeed a bug, let's track it down and nail it!
---
Krešimir Špes
Cateia Games

scs2
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by scs2 on Nov 26, 11 2:02 PM
I'm having to go from memory here, but my recollection is that there is a Tutorial comment box in the left hand upper corner. When i'd found 6 yellow flowers, it
said I needed 3 more. When I found the 7th, it still said I needed 3 more. Same for the eighth and the ninth -- and after when I placed them in their spots on the door and rotated them to match the colors (and went through the door). There was no way to make the comment go away, and by the time I got to the 10x10 puzzle, it was obscuring some of the numbers. Wish I could give you more, but I DID go back in the threads to see that PC users were complaining of this before the November 10 update -- and after the 11/10 update. And at least one other Mac user is experiencing it.

Wish I could tell you more...

kspes
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by kspes on Nov 27, 11 7:25 AM
@scs2: I sent you a PM with some instructions that could help us diagnose the issue. Hopefully we'll get to the bottom of it!

---
Krešimir Špes
Cateia Games

scs2
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by scs2 on Nov 27, 11 11:57 AM
For those who were unable to make the interactive tutorial message about the flowers disappear, I decided to use the TOPSECRET sale to buy the game and start over under a different user name and NOT choose the tutorial option.

It's a terrific game -- great puzzles. Well worth starting over. (And the developers are really working on eliminating the bug -- being very responsive).

[Post New]by kmdlj49 on Nov 30, 11 8:55 PM
I downloaded the game and played along fine. I then got stuck late last night and decided to quit and come back later. I went to walkthrough to figure out how to solve my dilemma. I then tried to relaunch the game and it would not launch. There is no error message error. I did trouble shoot security settings looked good. I downlaoded another three games to try out. I successfully started, stopped and then restarted each of those three games twice. Please advise as to what can be done!!

mylab8it
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by mylab8it on Dec 5, 11 11:17 AM
What is the deal with the blue disks? I have retraced my steps now several times and still can't find the second one. Think this issue should be addressed since I'm not the only one that is having this problem.

[Post New]by petitpoisson on Dec 13, 11 3:11 PM
[/i][i] ... ''After receiving the machette I go straight to the bird's nest, I checked the walkthrough and there should be a pond where I find a valve and a worm. I cannot find the pond. Where is it? I can go no further until I find this elusive worm. Can you help me please.''

I see the edge of the pond alright, but nothing happens. I cannot zoom in and find the worm.
Another glitch to make this game unplayable.
And yes, I have the latest installment. 3rd time installed.

Edited on 12/13/2011 at 3:14:24 PM PST

[Post New]by SadieBlack on Feb 2, 12 12:36 PM
I too, have the annoying "You need to find three more flowers" dialog up on the left hand corner and it won't go away. Period. If I start a new game and don't allow a tutorial, that's the only way to play without it. I'm on a Mac.

I have a new bug. I just finished the fusebox puzzle, and want to turn on the lights. The walkthrough says to click on the painting to move it to then see the switch and turn on the lights.

The only thing I've been able to do is use the blacklight on the painting and get the numbers. But the painting won't budge. I can't turn on the lights. I've closed and restarted the game several times.

Help?

[Post New]by SadieBlack on Feb 2, 12 1:15 PM
Okay, I was able to leave the room and return and get the lights on. Nm!

shagwendy
Stingray
Stingray
4,926 Posts

[Post New]by shagwendy on Nov 2, 12 5:03 AM
gardenfish wrote:Help.
gardenfish

This happened to me, also. I backed out of the scene and came here to see if I could find a solution. When I went back into the scene the pieces were all mixed up again so I made sure to drag them all out of the frame before I started and it worked fine.

minesita
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,975 Posts

[Post New]by minesita on Nov 2, 12 4:31 PM
Hi there!
I was at the cutscene where I was going to Aunt Mildred's house via the car that I had to repair.

After the bird hits the windshield, I get an error.

http://i48.tinypic.com/2073l8p.png

I went to the location, and it seems to be there, at a size of: 26.6 KB (27,264 bytes)

I just bought this game today and I am unsure why I would be receiving this problem. I thought I had already had the latest version.

[Post New]by mom1234156 on Nov 2, 12 7:45 PM
I dont this game im stumped and cant fix the puzzels can i have this game deleted and money returned this game is to complicated

[Post New]by akashaheartt on Dec 31, 12 8:18 PM
The Arch puzzle where the mother talks to you before you go to the birds nest did not give me the blue button after solving the puzzle I am playing under the Unlimited Games Area.

bstjnck
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by bstjnck on Apr 25, 13 8:34 PM
i have played the symbol puzzle also near where i talked to the mother, twice, and did not receive the blue button, cannot move on.

Go to: