Jewel1111
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

Re:Welcome to Haunted Halls: Fears from Childhood forum

[Post New]by Jewel1111 on May 19, 12 9:52 AM
Bless you "heartblob"! I could not find the dern pipe to fix the fountain and the strategy guide was no help at all. THANKS!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by dotzalotz7 on Jul 17, 12 12:10 AM
to short2vu; you have to first fuel up the chainsaw, located near the bear. get the hose into the can on the porch on the shack, and fill up the glass bottle container with gas. then pour into the chainsaw, go to scene where the tree is blocking the road, and cut it up. and voila you have a nice tree stump for you in your inventory to stand on. its what I found there after all that trouble. i was like What, okay, onto the next area for more clues.... Now I am stuck in the bedroom with the little boy, found all clues there, except, now I am stuck. in my inventory is a wrench and an ice pick?! where do I go to get to the next door? and i know i am going to need a book to open each door? But I am stuck. :/ any help, clues answers, would be really helpful to me. Thank-you and what to do with the two items I have left in my inventory, on this level and in this door area? thank-you, again, Dotz =)

Edited on 07/17/2012 at 12:12:06 AM PST

[Post New]by confusedlas on Nov 2, 12 8:20 PM
I've found the combination for the cash register and have the right code, yet it won't open. I've put in 7283 over and over and it still won't open. I went to walkthrough and found out I had the right numbers. Any suggestions?

[Post New]by nananie on Dec 11, 13 4:08 PM
joey49 wrote:I can't find the fly's wings...in the snow scene.

Go to: