Re:Post any Haunted Halls: Fears from Childhood technical issues here only

[Post New]by cookiejar77 on Mar 3, 12 5:04 AM
tonysbird wrote:
ninwin wrote:
joey49 wrote:I can't find the wings..I went to the walkthrough and I am supposed to get them afte a hidden object game in the snow area outside the boys bedroom...tried twice under a different name no puzzle

I am having the same problem. Can someone please answer this question. This is the 2nd game I have purchased where I can't finish it.

me too, i have started again thinking i'd missed something, the hidden object puzzle does not appear,grrrr.

[Post New]by cookiejar77 on Mar 3, 12 5:06 AM
I have the same problem, and as a result cannot complete the game. It's very annoying as Big Fish games are usually very good and it does make you think twice that you will waste money on another game in the future.

[Post New]by stephensmim on Mar 17, 12 2:07 PM
Game will not allow me to place the ball, the conductor and the lamp on the machine. (I found the hidden objects game and have the pipe). I tried getting out of the game and getting back in, going somewhere else and coming back and even shutting down the browser and restarting that. Nothing seems to fix this-is this a true glitch that I can't fix?

JessF
Clownfish
Clownfish
773 Posts

[Post New]by JessF on May 14, 12 5:53 PM
I have almost finished the game however I only took ONE of the swords from the jousting scene. I cannot get back into the closeup to pick it up and the game wil not give me the Hidden obj. scene where I can get the crossbow part.

I have a brand new state of the art PC so I think this was just something the testers never tried.

Very frustrating. I'll have to put it away for a couple of years.

[Post New]by dsoehner on Oct 15, 12 12:47 AM
stephensmim wrote:Game will not allow me to place the ball, the conductor and the lamp on the machine. (I found the hidden objects game and have the pipe). I tried getting out of the game and getting back in, going somewhere else and coming back and even shutting down the browser and restarting that. Nothing seems to fix this-is this a true glitch that I can't fix?

I am having the same problem, hint says that the machine is where i have to do something but it won't accept the pieces????? What am i missing?

k25belle
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by k25belle on Mar 3, 13 8:26 PM
dsoehner wrote:
stephensmim wrote:Game will not allow me to place the ball, the conductor and the lamp on the machine. (I found the hidden objects game and have the pipe). I tried getting out of the game and getting back in, going somewhere else and coming back and even shutting down the browser and restarting that. Nothing seems to fix this-is this a true glitch that I can't fix?

I am having the same problem, hint says that the machine is where i have to do something but it won't accept the pieces????? What am i missing?

Same here plus i don't have the pipe either, there are no other hidden objects scenes left i went to everyplace in the game looking for anouther scene and can't find any. How do we fix this issue i wonder

[Post New]by Kjones1127 on Jun 4, 13 5:58 PM
I can't the screwdriver to unscrew the screw in the HOS in the Girl in the Toy Store. I had a hard time getting ball green as well. Anyone else have this issue?

[Post New]by Snisakor on Jul 29, 13 8:30 PM
I can't paint the dice from 2 to 6 with the brush in finding object scene in the First space room. What is exactly spot i should click as I tried so many times with that stupid brush.

[Post New]by ChefChew on Aug 5, 13 8:35 PM
Snisakor wrote:I can't paint the dice from 2 to 6 with the brush in finding object scene in the First space room. What is exactly spot i should click as I tried so many times with that stupid brush.

For those of you who have the problem with painting 6 dots on the die, I use the hint. And, right after it's shown you where the paint brush and the die are, I dragged the brush onto the die. There it is, 6 dots on the die. FYI, I play on ipad3.

[Post New]by auntbeth on May 26, 14 5:41 PM
ninwin wrote:
joey49 wrote:I can't find the wings..I went to the walkthrough and I am supposed to get them afte a hidden object game in the snow area outside the boys bedroom...tried twice under a different name no puzzle

I am having the same problem. Can someone please answer this question. This is the 2nd game I have purchased where I can't finish it.

same here, the hidden object game wont come up

Go to: