Re:Be Rich - New Version Available Today, January 13th

[Post New]by trishasqueek on Jan 13, 09 4:17 PM
I too have problems, I downloaded the new version and when I name the company it completely kicks off even game manager. This is so frustrating. It seems to be an awsome game but frustration will cost you many would be purchases because we can't trust it to play!

[Post New]by moliqua69 on Jan 13, 09 4:21 PM
I was so happy when the game downloaded, I was holding my breath. I started the game and got the the HQ and then it started to freezes and I pressed alt-tab-delete the error message comes up. Is this going to be fixed or is this it for us???

gbfans66
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by gbfans66 on Jan 13, 09 4:22 PM
Same as above for me. I did get through the tutorial level after telling it to add to exceptions. Crashed after the office, got back into it and played a little more, then went to map and crashed. Got into it again and froze at the end of a level. I was on Day 9 I know that. I have had all the errors that have already been mentioned.

[Post New]by Rootje on Jan 13, 09 5:24 PM
I was very happy to hear that the New Version] was available.
I followed the steps and downloaded the game, if launch but after a few min into the game I got an [Access violation box] which terminated the game.

Please update this! It looks to be a great game & would love to play it. What gives Big Fish?

[Post New]by dmgreen22 on Jan 13, 09 6:06 PM
I downloaded the "new version" and was alarmed to see that it said my trial had expired! That is interesting since I only downloaded it twice before and it showed I had 58 minutes left!!!! How frustrating is this!!??!! I'm getting irritated having to keep coming back and checking the forums every day. I agree - I will not purchase it if the trial version doesn't even work! Ugg!!

[Post New]by nishanicole on Jan 13, 09 6:09 PM
Yeah, im just like all of you. I was able to download it today and then i played the first tutorial level (game froze) i turned my computer all the way off and started the game again. I started where i left off after that level (game froze) so i esc. it seems to be freezing on me after every level played. i tricked it by not clicking on my headquarters and just click play instead and i got 1 level farther but then it froze again. Im very dissapointed. This game is a tease and i want to play it.

[Post New]by mrcdez on Jan 13, 09 6:47 PM
msnewzealand wrote:I got through the tutorial and when i got my office and clicked on it, the whole game went poof. sigh.

The same happened to me.

[Post New]by BigCountry00 on Jan 13, 09 7:56 PM
dmgreen22 wrote:I downloaded the "new version" and was alarmed to see that it said my trial had expired! That is interesting since I only downloaded it twice before and it showed I had 58 minutes left!!!! How frustrating is this!!??!! I'm getting irritated having to keep coming back and checking the forums every day. I agree - I will not purchase it if the trial version doesn't even work! Ugg!!

I could not agree with you more dmgreen22...How many times do I have to check before it works properly? I received the same problem as you. I wonder with the economic situation we are all in and also the mistakes that this game has caused, if Big Fish games will offer a half-price deal to accomodate us customers that want to purchase but have our doubts now?

[Post New]by geeknee on Jan 13, 09 11:36 PM
i also just downloaded it again and it wont load at all.and the comp in the house it would load on and run. wont load now with this fix i am sad and tired of constantly in and out of the forum looking for fix

doofi
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by doofi on Jan 14, 09 2:14 AM
I am still having issues. With the old version it would freeze before I even saw anything but when I would quit out it showed it was running by the time running down.

Now it comes up with the error message and closes it down.

Hopefully it will be fixed soon

JosCafe
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by JosCafe on Jan 14, 09 3:05 AM
I have only been able to play 20 minutes of the 60 minutes try-it time and had to physically reboot my computer 3 times (unplug it at the wall) to unlock it.

I am a huge B-o-Lot fan and even though this is similiar, it grabbed me right away.

But, how can you ask me for $$ for a product that works like I'm running a 386 with 2mb of ram? Come on Big Fish - I expect better of you guys!

Pentium 4 CPU 3.00 GHZ 2.99 GHz, 1.00 GB Ram
Win XP HE SP 2

Edited on 01/14/2009 at 3:05:54 AM PST

steffwhitt
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

[Post New]by steffwhitt on Jan 14, 09 4:05 AM
i get the same msg as sassja23.

[Post New]by nannycam1 on Jan 14, 09 4:29 AM
still having problems. at level 27 in the middle of building big hotel it would freeze and got message: unhandled exception. now it just freezes and have to shut down computer to get out.

mommacole8
Clownfish
Clownfish
671 Posts

[Post New]by mommacole8 on Jan 14, 09 4:48 AM
thats weird, I uninstalled it downloaded it again and it ran perfectly I only had 40 minutes left because it ran before, but I bought it knowig if I had a problem BFG woukd help, and then the kids played it 3 hours without a single hitch.

katy147
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by katy147 on Jan 14, 09 6:45 AM
I am not even going to try to download it again until I see no one has a problem with it. Im gonna try Youda Farmer instead. I hope this one runs good as I have a credit burning a hole in my pocket waiting for the other one!

[Post New]by honbun41 on Jan 14, 09 6:58 AM
I uninstalled the first version of the game and reinstalled the new one this morning. I'm still getting stuck on the same screen.

[Post New]by jewel001 on Jan 14, 09 7:05 AM
are they ever going to get this game fixed, cant even do the first level with out the game crashing..been waiting ages to play..hopefully they might fix it soon

[Post New]by nemis99 on Jan 14, 09 8:22 AM
Same as everyone else I guess, now I can play the game. But onceO have finished with the tutorial it's over.

goeash
Koi
Koi
83,226 Posts

[Post New]by goeash on Jan 14, 09 8:47 AM
First time round on the demo all I got was a blank screen and the clock ticking away - downloaded it again and it won't even start! Have deleted it for good now.

[Post New]by 022589 on Jan 14, 09 9:47 AM
I got mine to download and the trial ended. I went and bought the game and now when I try to load it the screen turns black. Can you please help or refund me? I really liked the game. I would like to keep it.

Thank you.

Go to: