bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

Re:Post any Guardians of Beyond: Witchville technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Oct 12, 12 4:15 PM
Hi CDalton35,

I'm sorry to hear that's happening. Our games are always 100% virus free, but sometimes, antivirus programs aren't able to recognize game files and therefore decide to flag them as potentially dangerous. In cases like this, we recommend getting in touch with our Tech Support Team to let them know that's happening. They'll be able to look into the problem and figure out what's causing that message to come up.

Happy gaming!

bfgSeine

[Post New]by acresofclams on Nov 22, 12 10:58 AM
I am in the HOS next to the gates and down to the last two items but do not see them anywhere. The hint tells me to click on the venus flytrap, but nothing happens. In the walkthrough, the list of items to find is different from the one on my screen, and I cannot progress until i can close out this HOS. What am I doing wrong?

[Post New]by acresofclams on Nov 22, 12 6:48 PM
I was stuck outside the city gates with an HOS different from the one shown in the walkthrough. I went through the game from the beginning as a different player, and this time the HOS looked like the one in the walkthrough and allowed me to collect everything on the list. Recommend you try this if you have the same problem--tedious, but it works.

[Post New]by scooter64 on Jan 4, 13 1:47 PM
I am having trouble with the wire on top of the tent at the fair. Where did I miss the wire? I can't find it anywhere in the scenes after I left town for the fair.

[Post New]by scooter64 on Jan 4, 13 2:14 PM
I finally found it. As usual it was human error. Sorry for the post.

CelticElf
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by CelticElf on Sep 10, 13 11:15 PM
I am playing this game for the first time on my Windows 8 laptop. I can't remember if I had the same issue on my Vista laptop, but when I exited out of the game my screen went completely black (it should have gone back to the game manager on my desktop). I had to power off to get out of it (CTRL+ALT+DEL did nothing). I will be trying the game again tomorrow. I updated Flash and Shockwave as well as windows updates tonight. Will update my post with the results.
EDIT :
*** The updates fixed the problem, when I exited today there was no black screen ***

Edited on 09/11/2013 at 4:32:12 PM PST

Go to: