Re:Post any Azada: In Libro Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by Strwbrydelisus on Nov 17, 11 5:11 AM
hi....tried to down load this game this am but it said file corrupted or incomplete, tried it again said the same thing...help

Ucwatuget
Guppy
Guppy
185 Posts

[Post New]by Ucwatuget on Nov 17, 11 5:42 AM
Well, I started playing the first puzzle with a bicycle chain and all of a sudden I'm outta there with a notice stating that windows is checking for why my game suddenly stopped working and if there's a fix for it.... I'm not going to continue to play the game with this kinda thing happening. And I was all of 8 minutes into my trial. I own the previous two azada's. Well, this answers my question on what I'm gonna buy this week. LOL! (and it ain't azada)

[Post New]by luvscandles on Nov 17, 11 8:35 AM
Glitch ~ can't get the brush to retrieve the fishing line

Lady_Cav
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,363 Posts

[Post New]by Lady_Cav on Nov 17, 11 8:41 AM
luvscandles wrote:Glitch ~ can't get the brush to retrieve the fishing line
Have you already repaired the ladder near that brush? You need two pieces of wood and one piece of metal that you will find elsewhere before you can "reach" the brush. Or have you already done that and still cannot retrieve the brush?

[Post New]by broomeycroft on Nov 17, 11 9:47 AM
I have the others in this series and would love to try it but the game won't d/l. I get to 50/60% and it freezes - I have tried 3 times now - any suggestions

alowan
Guppy
Guppy
143 Posts

[Post New]by alowan on Nov 17, 11 9:59 AM
Ucwatuget wrote:... all of a sudden I'm outta there with a notice stating that windows is checking for why my game suddenly stopped working and if there's a fix for it....

I was having this happen a lot, and was also getting pop-ups saying the game would be shut down due to lack of memory. That was odd, since I only have 10-20% usage on my CPU. (If that's an ignorant remark, sorry! I'm good at using computers because I follow directions well, not because I understand what all those ones and zeros are doing.)

Turns out that the "PC Tune-up" I had recently run had put all the deleted files and folders in my trash bin, all 1.4 G of them. Once I emptied it, things were fine.

And when I got the "windows is checking..." biz without the memory pop-up, uninstalling and re-downloading worked. I do wish that BFG could straighten that out, though. It's a PITA having to start over from the beginning.

Linochka
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by Linochka on Nov 17, 11 10:21 AM
O.K. were to start?I had problems with a lot of games lately,but this is the first one that gave me BSOD .After I restarted computer ,Window told me that this game is incompatible with Windows 7 64 bit version.After all this I am not sure I want to try it second time.Usually if something like that happened Window have a compatibility wizard that will take care of the problem,but not this time.It really is strange...

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Nov 17, 11 10:58 AM
Hi Strwbrydelisus and broomeycroft,

For download issues, please refer to the following help article for some troubleshooting steps that have worked in the past:

Problems Downloading or Installation Failed

Ucwatuget and Linochka, here's a help article that may help with what you're experiencing:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

We know that these help articles won't fix everyone's issues, but they're a great place to start! If you're game still isn't running properly after giving those steps a try, please contact our Tech Support reps for further assistance.

I hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

ctitus
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

[Post New]by ctitus on Nov 17, 11 12:45 PM
I have purchased this game and have downloaded, however I cannot get the game to install. It just keeps telling me the installation failed. I have tried twice w/ the same results. I have also tried the suggestions in your HELP articles, still no success. Any help will be greatly appreciated since I really would like to enjoy this game.
Thank you.
ETA: since writing have found a 769 error. Done all that is recommended in the HELP and still no success.

Edited on 11/17/2011 at 1:22:18 PM PST

mamanat
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by mamanat on Nov 17, 11 1:55 PM
I got the game downloaded, but it will not play. I really enjoy these games, but this is the second game in two weeks that I have not been able to play on my PC. I would like to know why. If you have any reasons, I would love to hear them. Thanks,

Natalie

Lab_Lover
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by Lab_Lover on Nov 17, 11 2:10 PM
Game booted me back to game manager twice when I first entered the book. Finally got past that, and got booted out again when I checked the figure on the front door. Went back in and got booted again from the ship. No messages or notices - what gives? I was just starting to enjoy in spite of the lack of HOS. Not sure I want to try buying if it's going to keep booting me out.

SantaBanana
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by SantaBanana on Nov 17, 11 3:27 PM
Inside the globe, there's an incomplete puzzle with curved pieces.

I put one piece into the puzzle, but I was told that I need more pieces. However, instead of exiting the puzzle, I accidentally picked up a piece.

Now the piece is stuck to my cursor and refuses to let go! I tried placing it on the curved track, but it won't stay. I tried dropping it on the table, but it's still stuck on my cursor. I tried right-clicking, but to no effect.

I can't even exit the puzzle, because there's no button to go down. Help! I've spent so much time already just trying to leave the globe. I want to go look for the other pieces, but I'm stuck.

shadowdiana
Shark
Shark
14,943 Posts

[Post New]by shadowdiana on Nov 17, 11 3:30 PM
I downloaded the trial, went to play, and was told my trial was up!
Contacted CS and was told basically that it was too bad for me; that maybe it would work when the standard game came out.
WTH?????

BFG used to actually give a hoot.
What is up with your company????

kay1944
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by kay1944 on Nov 17, 11 4:41 PM
hello. when the lady give key d, it does not show up in the inventory file,can not fine it any whene. help just got the game kay

Lady_Cav
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,363 Posts

[Post New]by Lady_Cav on Nov 17, 11 4:47 PM
kay1944 wrote:hello. when the lady give key d, it does not show up in the inventory file,can not fine it any whene. help just got the game kay
Did you look in the special box that is bottom right and to the right of the inventory bar? That's where the special keys are kept. You have to click the box to see or use the key. The key is not in the regular inventory.

[Post New]by sweet4grease on Nov 17, 11 5:16 PM
Downloaded and activated just as usual. Went to play and it said game stopped working, windows looking for a solution. There was no solution found, problem detaails are as follows:

Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: Azada_In_Libro.exe
Application Version: 0.0.0.0
Application Timestamp: 4ec27b86
Fault Module Name: ntdll.dll
Fault Module Version: 6.0.6000.16386
Fault Module Timestamp: 4549bdc9
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 0000c269
OS Version: 6.0.6000.2.0.0.768.3
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: 85a4
Additional Information 2: 8f576e02d4f9fa20886d32d3ed351da3
Additional Information 3: 85a4
Additional Information 4: 8f576e02d4f9fa20886d32d3ed351da3

Read our privacy statement:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=50163&clcid=0x0409

Anyone have a clue what this means?
I bought this right off because I loved the other Azada games, now this.
I've already uninstalled and reinstalled, rebooted computer and all.

Edited on 11/17/2011 at 5:17:44 PM PST

darkhalf01
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

[Post New]by darkhalf01 on Nov 17, 11 6:51 PM
Well I'm confused. The trial version is supposed to be 264mb and the full version 651ish. My dl started and said it was 1.2G, I paused and restarted and it's now 528mb for trial version.

[Post New]by MOlin11 on Nov 17, 11 8:23 PM
Well, the trial downloaded fine, but when I went to play, it crashed Vista. It said there was some kind of Access Violation at 0x77B4C269 and that it tried to write to 0x02A47810 program terminated.
However, it doesn't actually shut down all the way. There's still Azada: In Libro running in the task manager.
I'd really like to play it, so could anyone help me?

nantyglyn
Salmon
Salmon
2,939 Posts

[Post New]by nantyglyn on Nov 17, 11 8:27 PM
shadowdiana wrote:I downloaded the trial, went to play, and was told my trial was up!
Contacted CS and was told basically that it was too bad for me; that maybe it would work when the standard game came out.

i got the same thing. So, I restarted my computer, then uninstalled and reinstalled. And then it gave me the full 60 minutes. I don't know if you need to restart - just uninstalling and reinstalling might work. Good luck!

shadowdiana
Shark
Shark
14,943 Posts

[Post New]by shadowdiana on Nov 17, 11 8:38 PM
Thanks, Nanty... I did that and the game became available; however, ERS games will not run on my computer

Darn BFG for farming this out!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Edited on 11/17/2011 at 8:38:34 PM PST

Go to: