Re:Comments for Azada: In Libro Collector's Edition

[Post New]by Majzen on Dec 28, 11 2:50 AM
Apparently the writers of Azada: In Libro did not do proper chemical research. For the gunpowder you should use "KNO3, sulfur and charcoal". When you find the KNO3 they have written "Salpeter" on the bottle. Salpeter is in fact HNO3 (one of the 3 strong acids, where H2SO4 and HCl are the other two). KNO3 is a salt and not useful in gunpowder at all.
Maybe the programmers were unable to read someones handwriting and confused an "H" with a "K". The devil's in the detail

[Post New]by otterhoundmama on Jan 20, 12 2:44 PM
I love the Azada series but I am finding that every time I attempt to access the inventory the main menu comes up instead. It is really annoying. I have tried changing cursors but that made no difference. I tried to figure out if I could move the inventory to a side panel but of course just had to keep hitting "continue", Anyone have suggestions?

weissvonnix
Marlin
Marlin
8,067 Posts

[Post New]by weissvonnix on Jan 21, 12 7:58 AM
And the graphic designers of Azada apparently don´t know the difference between an avocado and a papaya.
lmagine the surprise, when l cutted the avocado and it had orange flesh inside and l got papaya seeds instead of the large avocado pit.

Still laughing and shaking my head about this .. umm.. incredible botanical knowledge?

Syndalee
Guppy
Guppy
152 Posts

[Post New]by Syndalee on Jan 22, 12 4:31 PM
otterhoundmama -- having that same problem. Felt as though I spent half the game clicking Continue.

bluecat434
Clownfish
Clownfish
858 Posts

[Post New]by bluecat434 on Jan 22, 12 8:42 PM
weissvonnix wrote:And the graphic designers of Azada apparently don´t know the difference between an avocado and a papaya.
lmagine the surprise, when l cutted the avocado and it had orange flesh inside and l got papaya seeds instead of the large avocado pit.

Still laughing and shaking my head about this .. umm.. incredible botanical knowledge?

and wasn't it the seeds from that fruit that were used to make 'grain sprouts?' it's pretty magical, that avocado.

[Post New]by otterhoundmama on Jan 25, 12 4:40 PM
My latest irritation aside from still clicking "continue" is that I can't do the mosaic because I have yet to find the key strokes that allow me to rotate the pieces. Grrr. This is supposed to be the way I relax, but at the moment it reminds me of certain aspects of my job.

Go to: