Re:Welcome to Mystery Stories: Mountains of Madness forum

[Post New]by betony on Jan 8, 12 12:38 PM
How in the **** do I put the tent poles to reach the book hanging on the branch? It's driving me nuts! Grrrr

[Post New]by betony on Jan 8, 12 1:14 PM
Ok, did that, now, how do I get the red jewel thingy from the box, I mean it's only got a flamin' rope in front of it?

scalad
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

[Post New]by scalad on Feb 11, 12 3:39 PM
I must be slow but how do I get the shovel? And how do I get into the second tent?

pinkorred
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by pinkorred on May 24, 12 7:52 PM
Hey, Squidsandwich, I wish I had you sitting here beside me. I am so stuck at the entrance to the castle for so long I have forgotten the puzzles I have done so far. I do remember 2 HO games in the tents, but now I am circling between the castle gate and the crashed plane. Not getting anywhere with either one. I don't know what a code is for the three spaces on the left of the gate, and cannot move the empty spaces on the right of the gate. No one seems to be addressing this.

pinkorred
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by pinkorred on May 24, 12 7:52 PM
Hey, Squidsandwich, I wish I had you sitting here beside me. I am so stuck at the entrance to the castle for so long I have forgotten the puzzles I have done so far. I do remember 2 HO games in the tents, but now I am circling between the castle gate and the crashed plane. Not getting anywhere with either one. I don't know what a code is for the three spaces on the left of the gate, and cannot move the empty spaces on the right of the gate. No one seems to be addressing this.

[Post New]by NANCYCHEECHALK on Jun 25, 13 6:34 PM
pinkorred wrote:Hey, Squidsandwich, I wish I had you sitting here beside me. I am so stuck at the entrance to the castle for so long I have forgotten the puzzles I have done so far. I do remember 2 HO games in the tents, but now I am circling between the castle gate and the crashed plane. Not getting anywhere with either one. I don't know what a code is for the three spaces on the left of the gate, and cannot move the empty spaces on the right of the gate. No one seems to be addressing this.

[Post New]by NANCYCHEECHALK on Jun 25, 13 6:36 PM
I am still at the city entrance. Did you ever find what to do with the symbols. I;ve done everything and no luck

Go to: