Re:Post any Mystery Stories: Mountains of Madness technical issues here only

[Post New]by hippiefishie on Nov 20, 11 1:14 PM
Today, I tried playing this game again and it's working great! I'm using Windows 7 and I don't know what happened. It's a good game, too, as far as I can tell by playing the demo. If it's still causing anyone the starting and stopping problem today, try uninstalling and reinstalling it and then it might work right, good luck.

blue1955
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by blue1955 on Nov 20, 11 9:11 PM
Unloaded the game and reloaded. Problems went away.

fiorel4
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by fiorel4 on Nov 21, 11 1:59 AM
Just downloaded the game and it came up Trial Expired. How can that be when I just downloaded it and haven't even open the game. I am running Windows XP

[Post New]by SuziqT on Nov 21, 11 6:46 PM
Put the game on my iPad got to the book where you put the page back together all was fine until I navigated away then went back. Now I am stuck at the book it won't let me go anywhere. Any one else have the same problem

ACFB
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by ACFB on Nov 22, 11 5:53 AM
@SuziqT: I am experiencing exactly the same thing -was just enjoying my free trial but now I am stuck in the book! Won't buy until I know the bug is fixed as it seems we have to delete progress and start all over again. Pity, I am usually happy with Big Fish but this isn't ok. Any ideas for how to get out of the book again, anyone?

[Post New]by pouipouidesign on Nov 23, 11 12:49 AM
Same here, stuck at the book on iPad... Have bought the full version as I am a big fan of big fish games, but pretty disappointed right now and don't really feel like starting all over again
Please fix this quickly !!

[Post New]by Calebp10 on Nov 23, 11 1:53 AM
Same asthe last 3 comments!! I am also experiencing this problem on my iPad! There is no way to navigate off this page. No arrows or anything. How do we get off this?? Do we really have to start again?? Very dissappointed after paying £4.99!!!

[Post New]by Varayana on Nov 23, 11 7:29 AM
Same problem with my iPad game as well. I restarted the game and it happened again. So, I'm not going to continue until it's fixed.

[Post New]by Jonnytexas on Nov 25, 11 5:52 PM
I'm on the iPad and stuck at the book I thought it would be ok if I paid for the game 4,99 ripped from me how do we get our money back

[Post New]by Nakshidil on Nov 29, 11 10:41 AM
Okay, I am yet another poor soul who is playing on a iPad and is stuck on that darn book! Clearly this is an issue, so...UPDATE PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!
HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP!!!!

[Post New]by Sirmasiang on Dec 1, 11 3:59 PM
Hello,
I am facing same issue as previous posts.
I have assembled the page correctly, I go down to get some stuf (corde, etc...)
I come back in the room, and then, I am stucked to the same with the book...
As the others.
Hope to get a fix to continue the adventure.

[Post New]by chandi35 on Dec 4, 11 8:22 PM
I am also stuck with the book on the ipad. I deleted, started over and accidentally went into that room again and it got stuck on the book. Aaarrrggggg! Please fix, I dont want to start over for a 3rd time.

Aquarist
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by Aquarist on Dec 26, 11 4:10 AM
I have been in correspondence with both Big Fish and iTunes about my problem with the iPad version. I have completed the free version but cannot download the upgrade. I click on the button to purchase but the little wheel just keeps on turning, turning, turning... I so want to continue! Help!

[Post New]by Squidsandwich on Jan 1, 12 9:29 AM
Alsostuck on the book with my iPad version of the game. Super frustrating. I see comments going back to November talking about this particular bug. Does Big Fish not monitor these forums?

[Post New]by Hakudaryu on Jan 7, 12 3:19 PM
It would seem I am stuck in the same book rut as many others playing on the iPad ! Feeling very ripped off after paying £4.99 for the full game and having to re-start twice now, uninstalled and started again and still happening!
Please please fix this ...

[Post New]by leoviridis_ on Jan 13, 12 4:02 PM
In screen where you are viewing the inaccessible red gem there's a vista that extends to the left. On iPad I can pull the screen to the vista, but it consistently pulls back so I can't activate anything in the vista. Any advice or commiseration?

[Post New]by Hoopsflynn on Jan 22, 12 4:49 AM
Looks like we are going on TWO MONTHS without a fix to get back out of the Necronomicon (book). As others have posted, this is not the first Big Fish Game that I spent big money on and had to re-start because of these ridicules glitches. Please update with a fix to this problem... My 1 Star rating on App Store goes back up to 5 Stars when I am able to play the game without getting stuck like this.

[Post New]by Sandra19777 on Feb 11, 12 9:50 AM
I try to install the game, but something is going wrong.
When the game is installed, and i open it the game opens in the upper left corner of the screen. My computer runs on windows7.
Compatible is set on Windows7, but no change.

Does anyone know what this problem is? And can i fix it?

Greetings,
Sandra

[Post New]by Insomnianna on Mar 12, 14 6:45 PM
Game crashes on Startup, just after the logo screen. I have tried the solutions in the Help menu. Any advice?
Samsung Tablet. Android Jellybean OS

[Post New]by Chudster on Sep 29, 14 11:11 PM
I'm on Galaxy S4 kit kat. When I select an object in inventory the object immediately relocates in the game play area and is visually (and possibly on the object level) offset in a way that prevents me from being able to return the item anywhere low enough in the display to be aligned with the inventory area. The offset is severe enough to where my it seems to detect my finger reaching bottom with the selected item still located above the inventory area. So I cannot combine inventory items. I'm stuck where I need to combine items to repair a shovel.

Edited on 09/29/2014 at 11:12:28 PM PST

Go to: