Welcome to Syberia II forum

Re:Welcome to Syberia II forum

[Post New]by keksie on Jan 16, 09 9:16 AM
paula331 wrote:Hi Mom, you know, I use to be the same way, I wouldnt buy a game without a trial, but i've come to realize that the large file games last 3-4 times longer than the regular games. And if you like adventure, than it would be worth it to try at least one game. Both Syberia I and Syberia II are two of the most awsome games, with fantastic graphics and a gripping story line, how could you go wrong? Let us know if you do purchase the game and how you like it ok? Nice swimming with ya!! Paula

Would you recommend getting Syberia I first if I haven't played it before getting Syberia II? In other words do you need Syberia I to really enjoy Syberia II?

AlmostSilver
Minnow
Minnow
272 Posts

[Post New]by AlmostSilver on Jan 16, 09 9:21 AM
Hi Keksie and welcome to the pond.....having played both (haven't finished Syberia II yet), I would say no...........completely your choice....you'll see that you have a button in the upper left corner to catch you up on the story....but....it's not necessary to do Syberia I first.....the story does continue....but you'll catch on.

mickey347
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by mickey347 on Jan 16, 09 9:22 AM
bridesrme wrote:
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Syberia II forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Syberia II players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

I'm at the monestary and need to get back to the entance of the monestary, but I can't find it. I can't take the elevator down; this is really puzzling cuz I'm stuck until I find it.

You can't get out the front entrance. You have to get out through the cemetery.

[Post New]by theonlybigred on Jan 16, 09 9:49 AM
I am also stuck on the clock puzzle. I try to flip the right swith 5 times and the left swith 1 time to set the time at 2:45. I hit the bell and pedulum but it keeps telling me I am stuck. I have revistied Anna and her Father in the dreamworld sequence and they are now repeating messages, which of course means I have exhausted them.

Can anyone tell me how to wind the clock so I can continue to the next play???

[Post New]by theonlybigred on Jan 16, 09 10:37 AM
doublestuforeo wrote:im stuck on the clock puzzle. dont understand what to do

I am stuck on the clock puzzle. I try to flip the right swith 5 times and the left swith 1 time to set the time at 2:45. I hit the bell and pedulum but it keeps telling me I am stuck. I have revistied Anna and her Father in the dreamworld sequence and they are now repeating messages, which of course means I have exhausted them.

Have you figured this out yet?

Edited on 01/16/2009 at 10:56:22 AM PST

jjsau
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

Re:clock

[Post New]by jjsau on Jan 16, 09 10:58 AM
Found the answer forthe clock. Thanks all for your help jj

Edited on 01/21/2009 at 11:54:38 AM PST

Re:Monestery

[Post New]by Foxfire4464821 on Jan 16, 09 2:33 PM
jjsau wrote:Am also stuck on clock in dream, I have set the time to 2:45, clicked on the two hammers, got the pendulum going, set the clock at 7:15, and also set the time on lower clock to 7:15, and at the precise time of 7:15 I click on the bell, but nothing happens. Can anyone help

Help!!!!
I can't get into the monestery standing in front ring bell hooded person shacks his head no

AlmostSilver
Minnow
Minnow
272 Posts

Re:Monestery

[Post New]by AlmostSilver on Jan 16, 09 2:42 PM
Foxfire4464821 wrote:
jjsau wrote:Am also stuck on clock in dream, I have set the time to 2:45, clicked on the two hammers, got the pendulum going, set the clock at 7:15, and also set the time on lower clock to 7:15, and at the precise time of 7:15 I click on the bell, but nothing happens. Can anyone help

Help!!!!
I can't get into the monestery standing in front ring bell hooded person shacks his head no

Hi Firefox....you need to return to town ...talk to Malka abt Monastery & mother
Talk to Cirkos in the bar especially abt shroud....go back to Malka & ask abt shroud...she'll give you a coin to use on the bridge to buy one.....then use it to imprint Hans' face....hope that helps.

GILEAN
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

Re: ASKED FOR TECH HELP

[Post New]by GILEAN on Jan 16, 09 10:34 PM
The glass mammoth head WAS in the Documents folder!! Now why didnt I think of that! I got quick help from BFG and the best walkthru

http://www.gameboomers.com/wtcheats/pcSs/syberia2.htm

Thanks

[Post New]by Bigfishette on Jan 17, 09 4:26 AM
I loved both Syberia games. Out of curiosity I did a little research on best adventure games and found "The Lost Journey" from 2000. Has anyone played this? Is Dreamfall a sequel? Anyway would like to see a survey of votes on the best adventure games they've gotten from Big Fish Games.

[Post New]by Foxfire4464821 on Jan 17, 09 8:12 AM
Almostsilver,

did all that now what???

[Post New]by gipsy_2007 on Jan 17, 09 10:41 AM
Did anuone else have the game freeze at the flute mechanism when you get to Syberia? I put the Ivory Key in the right place and the game just stops!

[Post New]by ladyjan on Jan 17, 09 2:04 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Syberia II forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Syberia II players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

[Post New]by moneydoesit on Jan 17, 09 5:36 PM
richglen wrote:I had no problems downloading the game but it will never save for me and I have to start from the beginning everytime. Frustrating
Please help

[Post New]by moneydoesit on Jan 17, 09 7:37 PM
richglen wrote:I had no problems downloading the game but it will never save for me and I have to start from the beginning everytime. Frustrating
Please help

[Post New]by moneydoesit on Jan 17, 09 7:49 PM
Please help

[Post New]by broborg on Jan 18, 09 6:21 AM
Momhart wrote:Yet ANOTHER game with no trial. I won't buy a game unless I can try it.

[Post New]by pufftrade on Jan 18, 09 2:02 PM
I love these games so much. Beautiful, smart, funny, original. Fantastic. More of these, please.

Right now I am stuck on the clock in the dream sequence. I have resorted to instructions from walkthroughs and still can't seem to figure it out.

coco811
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by coco811 on Jan 19, 09 8:42 AM
Would anyone know of simular games, like Syberia, Syberia ll??? I am so addicted - I just loved these games.

[Post New]by big_jim_usa_4292 on Jan 27, 09 7:27 PM
[E-mail removed by Moderator] stuck at begining to use key, where?, can't get coal machine to work? NEED HELP, ALL I DO IS WLK BACK AND FOURTH.
Sea Anemone

Edited on 09/23/2009 at 3:41:53 PM PST

Go to: