Cradle of Egypt

Bexa
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

Re:Cradle of Egypt

[Post New]by Bexa on Nov 23, 11 5:37 PM
Bought it without a trial...I love these Awem games!!!!

barregar
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,249 Posts

[Post New]by barregar on Nov 23, 11 5:45 PM
I am incredibly happy that this game is out today....almost missed it with all the attention being given to the new MCF game. Never thought it would be a soft launch because it is a great game.
Will definitely be getting it as well as the new MCF.

One Happy Gamer

suzsmarmie
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by suzsmarmie on Nov 23, 11 5:50 PM
Doing the happy princess dance for this one!! Finally, one I've been waiting for here at BF!! Now, if I could just whisper in "Santa Fish's" ear...waiting for Royal Envoy 2..please please please.

Thanks BF!!

[Post New]by kamineko on Nov 23, 11 11:50 PM
Oh, It's amazing game!!!

puzzledone
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,182 Posts

[Post New]by puzzledone on Nov 24, 11 12:25 AM
Oh I'm so glad that MCF8 was a bummer for me, or I'd not even trialed this one. Already have the COW Void. I don't have any of the other Cradle games because of the timer. AWEM - you got another M3 fan who plays them daily just to relax, destress. So thanks for the timer option.

I don't like chains (tiresome) or honeycomb hex tiles, my eyes don't do zigzag. And so many M3s look garish or cheezy or too much glitz. This is eye candy and the backgrounds of soft paintings just more leisure time there. My eyes are happy and appreciative of the art.

So far (an hour) simple mini puzzles even with a skip Solve if not into that. And I'm not much into building games but this is a natural flow like Gardenscapes or Farmscape. My other fav is Paradise Quest which also was a softie. Got the new 7 wonders last month all because of timer option. Never could finish the first one.

I don't see that a CE is here at BF but if the bonus games are timed I'm not missing anything. So it's a buy figuring up my punch strategy either now or Dec with my new punch codes.

Got my frozen turkey dinner, no cooking, no new MCF to struggle with so I'll have a pleasant Thanksgiving (if I can hold fork in left hand while I'm swapping LOL.

Beautiful game. THANK YOU FOR THIS VERSION!!!

Ferretjenny
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

[Post New]by Ferretjenny on Nov 25, 11 12:20 AM
It was me who informed Big Fish about this game, two days after, I see a new game here and it was to my great joy Cradle of Egypt

I love this game, its are really fun, but I wonder if this game will be available on Swedish side also ?

Go to: