eye chart

OZLelila
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

Re:eye chart

[Post New]by OZLelila on Nov 25, 11 8:37 PM
Gang -

It spells something different every game. For me it spelled something like droopy or something (I forget). Here's what you do:

You really only need the magnifying glass on the bottom row; you should be able to read the others (and if you can't, maybe you need glasses )

The key to this puzzle is the heights on the toe tags. This is another one where you kinda need a pen and paper (stupid journal not recording anything...but that's another post). The chart doesn't really do anything; it's the key to another puzzle. Here's what to do:

Make note of the number of the body and the height listed on each toe tag. Go back out to the eye chart. There are numbers along the right. Look at the height listed on Toe Tag #1. If it's say, 5'7" (I'm guessing; I think it changes per game), go to the row that has a 5 on the right of it and then count over to the 7th letter in that row (left to right). Make note of that. Repeat for all 5 toe tags in order of the body numbers. It should spell out a word. Then go to the nurse in the lobby and type that word into the keyboard on her chest. That will open the door to the maternity ward!

Hope that helps!

KateSun
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by KateSun on Nov 25, 11 9:31 PM
When I type in the code nothing happens so I click on the guy that looks like a puppet holding up the keys and his eyes light up

KateSun
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by KateSun on Nov 25, 11 10:53 PM
OZLelila wrote:Gang -

It spells something different every game. For me it spelled something like droopy or something (I forget). Here's what you do:

You really only need the magnifying glass on the bottom row; you should be able to read the others (and if you can't, maybe you need glasses )

The key to this puzzle is the heights on the toe tags. This is another one where you kinda need a pen and paper (stupid journal not recording anything...but that's another post). The chart doesn't really do anything; it's the key to another puzzle. Here's what to do:

Make note of the number of the body and the height listed on each toe tag. Go back out to the eye chart. There are numbers along the right. Look at the height listed on Toe Tag #1. If it's say, 5'7" (I'm guessing; I think it changes per game), go to the row that has a 5 on the right of it and then count over to the 7th letter in that row (left to right). Make note of that. Repeat for all 5 toe tags in order of the body numbers. It should spell out a word. Then go to the nurse in the lobby and type that word into the keyboard on her chest. That will open the door to the maternity ward!

Hope that helps!

I can't seem to get it right I checked the tags a million times, I wrote them down on a piece of paper I can't get the word right. When I finish putting the name in am I supposed to click out of the keyboard?

LoriW
Clownfish
Clownfish
769 Posts

[Post New]by LoriW on Nov 26, 11 11:15 AM
Yes. Entering the correct word on the check in nurse's keypad will open the door to the right of her station which was previously locked. you need to click out of the keypad and then click on the door to the right.

The keypad itself won't open up or anything.

KateSun
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by KateSun on Nov 26, 11 10:35 PM
I still can't get the word.

[Post New]by dulceou on Mar 25, 13 4:46 PM
ive done everthang that i have done still stuck, i have on this part for five hours and i still cant get out of it.some one will please tell me what im doing wrong before i go insane.

[Post New]by dulceou on Mar 25, 13 4:52 PM
never mind i got it. it was feely that qas so wired.thank u anyway for the help//

Go to: