Syberia 2

Re:Syberia

[Post New]by BestemorCA on Jan 30, 09 9:03 PM
I'm just getting started with Syberia and frustrated already! How does a person get the gears off the bottom of the screen to where they should go? Kate is standing at a gate and I'm supposed to do something. I was thrilled to get the key to ring the bell at the hotel, pick up the gears from Nomo, talk to the man at the bridge but now I don't know where to go.

shindy77
Herring
Herring
319 Posts

Re:Syberia

[Post New]by shindy77 on Jan 31, 09 10:03 AM
BestemorCA wrote:I'm just getting started with Syberia and frustrated already! How does a person get the gears off the bottom of the screen to where they should go? Kate is standing at a gate and I'm supposed to do something. I was thrilled to get the key to ring the bell at the hotel, pick up the gears from Nomo, talk to the man at the bridge but now I don't know where to go.

Hi, welcome to the forums!

You are actually posting on the wrong game forum... you want the forum for Syberia not Syberia II. However, let me see if I can help you.

After Momo has thrown the gears on the floor, you can pick them up. Then click on the table where he was sitting. There are 2 more gears on the table - pick those up. Now you should have 4 gears total in your inventory.

Make sure that Kate has called her boss, Mr. Marsden, using her cell phone. After this, you should be able to leave the hotel and go exploring.

Good luck!

Re:Syberia 2

[Post New]by efra123 on Feb 11, 09 5:21 AM
Please can anyone tell me the numbers for the ejector seat on crashed plane?Ive been running up and down from that to sattelite disc for days.Help please.Brilliant game though,took me ages to get an orange salmon lol.

[Post New]by Ripplemaker on Feb 14, 09 2:18 PM
mrsbigbig wrote:As for the key for the gate...try playing with the candy machines. Then go outside and look down and talk to the little girl with the balloon.

edit to say Welcome to the pond Fshfethers and Barbera and Nizzy!

[Post New]by shelleyjg on Feb 14, 09 6:03 PM
Unfortunately BigFish doesn't tell you how long this blasted game takes to download, until after you have purchased it. After over an hour, the programme bfg quit responding and i had to shut the whole thing down I think I will request my money back on this one.

[Post New]by loveme20001 on Mar 24, 09 7:19 AM
we are stuck at the grave yard how do we get the digger out of there so we can go down the hill, we have been playing this game all month and we can't get thought this part. thank you if you canhelp us.

loveme20001us

Brandyco
Herring
Herring
341 Posts

[Post New]by Brandyco on Mar 24, 09 9:39 PM
loveme20001 wrote:we are stuck at the grave yard how do we get the digger out of there so we can go down the hill, we have been playing this game all month and we can't get thought this part. thank you if you canhelp us.

loveme20001us

Ring the church bell to call all the monks. You have to find the key to the gated area that is locked inside the church.

Good Luck

[Post New]by eddy99 on Mar 25, 09 1:37 PM
jerseyd1 wrote:Glad to hear you've completed the game. One question - I just started and I can't seem to get the guy at the train station to get away from the counter so I can get the key for the candy machines. I keep going out and talking to Hans and Oscar, but the guy won't move. Help!
go to the

[Post New]by eddy99 on Mar 25, 09 1:51 PM
eddy99 wrote:go to the other counter the key is in a small drawer from the broken candy dispencer

BIG4FUN
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by BIG4FUN on May 7, 09 11:32 AM
Brandyco wrote:
loveme20001 wrote:we are stuck at the grave yard how do we get the digger out of there so we can go down the hill, we have been playing this game all month and we can't get thought this part. thank you if you canhelp us.

loveme20001us

Ring the church bell to call all the monks. You have to find the key to the gated area that is locked inside the church.

Good Luck

[Post New]by Estoria on May 12, 09 10:59 AM
Apparently Syberia 3 was to be released last month. However BF does not have it as of yet. I am surprised as Benoit Sokal (the creator of the game) said in an interview that there would be no Syberia 3. I guess he must have changed his mind!! I hope that helps

Edited on 05/12/2009 at 11:04:10 AM PST

Go to: