Journal Tabs List SPOILER

PirateGirl212
Minnow
Minnow
243 Posts

Re:Journal Tabs List SPOILER

[Post New]by PirateGirl212 on Nov 29, 11 5:57 AM
Thank you so much dvdiva for the list I too had trouble finding 17.

bribling
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,396 Posts

[Post New]by bribling on Dec 1, 11 12:39 AM
This ridiculous page ordering explains things. As i played, I often referred to the SG (NOT helpful). As I progresses, I discovered pages in the SG that described places and puzzles I had already completed. That was an extra frustration. I could not understand why these pages seemed to either move or show up some time after i had finished those scenes.

I suppose the Devs think this is clever but it is not, it is just frustrating and cruel. My logic is nowhere near the same as theirs. i do not think they way they do and each little extra "puzzle" that is added to this game is not fun for me. I am so frustrated and confused at this point (the silly eye clues at the end) that I'd love to throw this game in their faces but I was foolish to pay extra for it. Sorry, I am just getting madder the more I come here for the help that the SG should have given me. Maybe the standard version of this game will be much easier as it will not have the SG and there most likely will be a helpful WT by then.

I apologize I am just angry at the moment and getting more so the longer I try to solve this game.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Dec 1, 11 12:45 AM
there most likely will be a helpful WT by then
There's a walkthrough now. Look at the stickied threads at the top of page 1.

[Post New]by Jenni8419 on Jan 8, 12 5:59 PM
dvdiva wrote:
Eoarod wrote:
I never got:
17. With myself in the starring role = keyhole below sketch of door handle

I didn't get that either. I only had 38 pages initially (with the graveyard/swing as the last page). It was only after I launched the game again after completing it, that the pages re-arranged themselves, and the missing page (#17) appeared.

I'm super confused...my pages 1-38 were as described in the list, but my page 39 was something completely different. I do not have anything that resembles a gravestone with a swing. My page 39 has 2 polaroids on it...one looks like a pencil sketch with a lot of swirly images, the other is a picture of a man in a top hat in the woods. I've completed the game, and I got secret one. I tried exiting out and coming back in, but my pages didn't change. What the heck am I doing wrong?

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jan 8, 12 7:54 PM
My page 39 has 2 polaroids on it...one looks like a pencil sketch with a lot of swirly images, the other is a picture of a man in a top hat in the woods.
That is meant to be page 39. The picture with the swing is page 40.

[Post New]by Jenni8419 on Jan 8, 12 8:31 PM
I don't have a page 40...only goes up to 39 for me. I finished the game though. Killed the Dalimar's, saved all the girls, and got to the end credits.

lorelei25
Squid
Squid
77 Posts

[Post New]by lorelei25 on Jan 8, 12 10:08 PM
I think they may have lost page 40 of the journal (the one with the girls) with the upgrade that added the 'casual setting'. At least I haven't seen it since then...

krissywillow
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,084 Posts

[Post New]by krissywillow on Nov 21, 13 2:12 PM
Same as Jenni, I have no page 40. I got 14/15 morphs on the left side and all on the right so I got "Secret 2" (hidden object scene on white paper) but I have no page 40 w/ the swing and gravestone.

I'm bummed..I finished it and got all the other morphs in the casebook but I can't get all the morphs if all the pages won't show!! I tried closing out and restarting the game, a few times, but to no avail.

[Post New]by LisesPieces on Dec 19, 13 6:52 AM
I don't have a page 40 either. My page 39 is the one with the 2 sketches (one of the guy in the top hat with mustache). I got secret 1, but am missing secret 2 - i assume this is because i don't have a page with a swing and a gravestone.

Go to: