XxShadowsxX
Herring
Herring
379 Posts

Re:Hints, tips and gameplay questions for Ravenhearst Grounds (Zone 1)

[Post New]by XxShadowsxX on Nov 24, 11 11:33 AM
lynnypooh75 wrote:the trunk is opened the light house is down and i dont know what to do

You need to find the fuse and solve the mini game puzzle in the lighthouse panel to get the light working again.

[Post New]by Alyspaly on Nov 24, 11 11:41 AM
XxShadowsxX wrote:
gailyannie wrote:Now I am trying to overide the light using the random"Last" numbers and the directional arrows. They seem to not make sense. It doesn't matter which direction I choose for the first 4 numbers...it seems the last one is always wrong. What am I missing?

**SPOILER**

The five digits on the gravestone are the key to figuring out the order of arrows. The arrows are numbered 1-4. Using the digits from the grave, match the numbers with the arrows. Those will be the five directions you use for the joystick.

Thank You! I have been stuck on this since yesterday.

Edited on 11/24/2011 at 11:43:09 AM PST

gailyannie
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by gailyannie on Nov 24, 11 11:55 AM
what is the purpose of the eyeball game at the hospital? I'm poking and poking but can't figure what is wanted? Thank you!

[Post New]by lynnypooh75 on Nov 24, 11 12:40 PM
i have already opened the trunk it say in the book that they have the fuse for the light house i know that it has something to do with the v puzzle but i cant find but one v and i have went over every section of this game and cant find anything else to do i have a shovel that i cant use a bucket of water a rag and a magnify glass i cant use any of these things yet so please tell me how to get the other two v's so that i can get the box opened

XxShadowsxX
Herring
Herring
379 Posts

[Post New]by XxShadowsxX on Nov 24, 11 12:41 PM
lynnypooh75 wrote:i have already opened the trunk it say in the book that they have the fuse for the light house i know that it has something to do with the v puzzle but i cant find but one v and i have went over every section of this game and cant find anything else to do i have a shovel that i cant use a bucket of water a rag and a magnify glass i cant use any of these things yet so please tell me how to get the other two v's so that i can get the box opened

**SPOILER**

It has nothing to do with the v puzzle. Use the rag on the front of the car.

[Post New]by lynnypooh75 on Nov 24, 11 12:42 PM
thanx

nebulla_69
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by nebulla_69 on Nov 24, 11 3:23 PM
gailyannie wrote:what is the purpose of the eyeball game at the hospital? I'm poking and poking but can't figure what is wanted? Thank you!

Gailyannie
You have to click on /identify the new eyeball as it pops up. In other words it starts off with one you click on it then it adds another you have to figure out where the latest one is and click on that one and so on...needless to say you get a bit a bit cross-eyed after a while.

Hope this helps.

sharky12
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by sharky12 on Nov 24, 11 5:14 PM
Can anyone give me some help on the puzzle on the chest and the puzzle on the table. I am so confused. Thanks for any help.

Edited on 11/24/2011 at 5:22:42 PM PST

XxShadowsxX
Herring
Herring
379 Posts

[Post New]by XxShadowsxX on Nov 24, 11 5:25 PM
sharky12 wrote:Can anyone give me some help on the puzzle on the chest and the puzzle on the table. I am so confused. Thanks for any help.

If this is about the lighthouse, you use the 'puzzle' on the table as your guide to solving the chest puzzle.

Simba2009
Guppy
Guppy
158 Posts

[Post New]by Simba2009 on Nov 24, 11 5:58 PM
In the basement right now, put the key in the raven and got the two buttons. The stradegy guide shows them matching the words up above the chambers, what are you supposed to do next??

harumbi
Salmon
Salmon
2,970 Posts

[Post New]by harumbi on Nov 24, 11 6:01 PM
Pick up the token and match it to the screen

[Post New]by peace2u1 on Nov 24, 11 6:31 PM
i just open the chest. I found the secret department on the stairs. when I put the number in that's on the map and pull the switch nothing happens. what do i do next i;m stuck so early in the game.

[Post New]by poobie52 on Nov 24, 11 6:53 PM
I've tried to match the arrows with the numbers on the gravestone to override the lighthouse but I can't get it to work. I've tried several times. I'm frustrated cuz I finally got the game to stop freezing by disabling the hd. Can you help me figure out what I'm doing wrong?

cjpandie
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by cjpandie on Nov 24, 11 7:17 PM
I am having trouble lighting the wood in the stove in the lighthouse. The guide shows something (I think) that you put in before the matches, but I don't have anything to put in and can't figure out where I am suppose to have gotten anything. Is it paper, fuel of some kind, or what? Please help fishies. Thanks.

Well, I "helped" myself, since I didn't get any answers from anyone. I went step by step through the guide and found out what I needed. Now I am into the boxes, codes and whatever. Not sure I am glad I bought the game. Like the morphing puzzles but others are very hard.

Edited on 11/27/2011 at 8:52:02 PM PST

[Post New]by poobie52 on Nov 24, 11 8:09 PM
Figured it out - I was using the wrong code - duh. Now I'm stuck in the hospital LOL.

[Post New]by Dktina on Nov 24, 11 8:48 PM
Im stock - 'I Find a box in the lighthouse in the wall with numbers, but dont know what to do with it - non of the number I try works -

XxShadowsxX
Herring
Herring
379 Posts

[Post New]by XxShadowsxX on Nov 24, 11 9:18 PM
Dktina wrote:Im stock - 'I Find a box in the lighthouse in the wall with numbers, but dont know what to do with it - non of the number I try works -

**SPOILER**

Halfway up the stairs is a code of something like SNWSN or such. Use that as the key to the numbers you have on the map on the bottom floor.

[Post New]by pmjdcuf on Nov 24, 11 9:27 PM
where is the fuse box and how do you open it?

XxShadowsxX
Herring
Herring
379 Posts

[Post New]by XxShadowsxX on Nov 24, 11 9:34 PM
pmjdcuf wrote:where is the fuse box and how do you open it?

**SPOILER**

The fuse box is outside of the lighthouse and you need to 'break' the lighthouse light before it opens.

jemma07
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by jemma07 on Nov 24, 11 10:05 PM
Ok so my gravestone is 24431, I understand using the arrows on the note found that is DUULR.
I have blown the fuse, so have got the fuse from the car and placed in the fusebox.

How do I work out what four numbers for the fuse box. I did it randomly getting all green lights, but i get a message saying "I feel like I dont yet have all the information i need"
So what now?
HELP!!!

Go to: