sparkers2005
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

Re:Hints, tips and gameplay questions for Forever Home (Zone 6)

[Post New]by sparkers2005 on Nov 25, 11 4:18 PM
mo i didn't realize there was a way to skip puzzles. where is it
'

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Nov 26, 11 9:57 AM
sparkers2005 wrote:mo i didn't realize there was a way to skip puzzles. where is it
'

Click on the skip button in the lower right corner.

Good Luck,

MargieB

[Post New]by baglady159 on Nov 26, 11 1:07 PM
2nd the numbers pegs. -- each peg can be jumped to an empty spot the same distance as it's number. The 1 peg can jump one place. The 4 peg jumps 4 places. They can go left right up down or DIAGONALLY!! When you click on a peg, empty holes it can jump to turn blue.
The way I solved it was by -- first moving the two 1's in the middle of the right side, over to the left one place. This opened up holes that the two 4's could jump into. I then moved the 2's from the corners diagonally into the next row. This made holes some 3's could jump into. Proceed in this manner until you have jumped all the pegs.
I hope this helps.

~~~MO~~~

Thanks so much MO. This was the one I was having trouble with. Your explanation is really helpful.. Off to try it out. and LOVING this game.

Ike60
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

Bonus chapters (Zone 6)

[Post New]by Ike60 on Nov 26, 11 1:31 PM
Are there any bonus chapters in this game? If there are I can't find them.

XxShadowsxX
Herring
Herring
379 Posts

Bonus chapters (Zone 6)

[Post New]by XxShadowsxX on Nov 26, 11 1:32 PM
Ike60 wrote:Are there any bonus chapters in this game? If there are I can't find them.

The matching tokens and the MO in the case book are the bonus.

XtreemNorth
Guppy
Guppy
174 Posts

[Post New]by XtreemNorth on Nov 26, 11 5:27 PM
Beings the chapter is pretty much the eyes. I to am stuck. I read all the reviews. My question, I count etc go back to the monitor and type in my answer. Starting with the twins, heres my question, I feel like i counted correctly, once you enter your answers, does something automaticaly change so you know you were correct, or after entering, do you still need to click on an enter button somewhere once your done. Getting this answer would at least tell me that my counting was not correct. Thankyou, looking for a reply

Lady_Cav
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,363 Posts

[Post New]by Lady_Cav on Nov 26, 11 5:32 PM
XtreemNorth wrote:Beings the chapter is pretty much the eyes. I to am stuck. I read all the reviews. My question, I count etc go back to the monitor and type in my answer. Starting with the twins, heres my question, I feel like i counted correctly, once you enter your answers, does something automaticaly change so you know you were correct, or after entering, do you still need to click on an enter button somewhere once your done. Getting this answer would at least tell me that my counting was not correct. Thankyou, looking for a reply
Write down your codes and numbers for all of the ladies'/girls clues. Then go back to the machine and enter them all at once. You can't do one and then come back later because the puzzle resets itself. The number should always be the same, the eyes should always be the same. They don't change. Hope this helps.

Edit to add: I don't mean that all the answers are the exact same number. I just mean they don't change on you, so your notes should provide the correct answers.

Edited on 11/26/2011 at 5:34:39 PM PST

XtreemNorth
Guppy
Guppy
174 Posts

[Post New]by XtreemNorth on Nov 26, 11 5:40 PM
Ohhh ok, I was doing one at a time. Well go back and finishe the game, thankyou very much. Now the problem I will face is; how am I ever going to play a simple game after playing this game, wow have to say its a one of a kind.

peh4psu
Clownfish
Clownfish
526 Posts

[Post New]by peh4psu on Nov 27, 11 4:04 AM
Not sure I understand the twins eyes as they relate to the puzzle? Anyone?

lilflirt
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by lilflirt on Nov 27, 11 6:05 AM
i'm almost done. received the dial for "home puzzle, but strat guide shows an apple pie with a baby.don't have it. should i?

Lady_Cav
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,363 Posts

[Post New]by Lady_Cav on Nov 27, 11 6:56 AM
pep4psu... watch the patterns that the eyes make, some go in two directions, some go up and down, some blink a certain number of times. Then go study the puzzle board, all three parts, and it will make sense to you. You need to input the clues you will write down for the eyes.

lilflirt... no, you don't have an apple pie, but haven't you seen one somewhere before? Have you already used the apple pie upstairs? If you haven't, you need to put something into that apple pie and use it upstairs.

Forever Home (Zone 6) really stuck!

[Post New]by lovebomb67 on Nov 27, 11 8:56 AM
Ok I have got to the last puzzle of the game, I see the 2 rooms with Emma & Rose but I do not see the "twins" anywhere upstairs. All I see is 2 rooms?
I have the to solution for them but I have no idea what I am doing wrong and can't seem to find the "twins" as in the picture of the strategy guide.
I really appreciate any help on what I am doing wrong and where do I find the "twins"

Lady_Cav
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,363 Posts

Forever Home (Zone 6) really stuck!

[Post New]by Lady_Cav on Nov 27, 11 9:11 AM
lovebomb67 wrote:Ok I have got to the last puzzle of the game, I see the 2 rooms with Emma & Rose but I do not see the "twins" anywhere upstairs. All I see is 2 rooms?
I have the to solution for them but I have no idea what I am doing wrong and can't seem to find the "twins" as in the picture of the strategy guide.
I really appreciate any help on what I am doing wrong and where do I find the "twins"
There's another door there that you have missed. Look for all the directional areas.

[Post New]by lovebomb67 on Nov 27, 11 9:37 AM
ok thanks will go have another look :o)

MsPamGrier
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by MsPamGrier on Nov 27, 11 3:00 PM
Hi, how do you get the middle piece for the "V" puzzle with the numbers?
TY

[Post New]by meekau on Nov 27, 11 7:17 PM
I just finished the game! I probably would have given up if not for the help I got here. Thanks everyone.

valerie12
Minnow
Minnow
240 Posts

[Post New]by valerie12 on Nov 27, 11 8:27 PM
I am at the end and cannot figure out the eyes on this game I have
tried all I can so the game will not be finished . I will not buy another
game tha has a strategy guide because they are not the best from
here on out it is walkthrough games for me. This game is a waste of
money since I cannot figure the eyes out. The first one eyes move
from one side to the other. The others blink up and down. This game
is a big disappointment.
valerie12

XxShadowsxX
Herring
Herring
379 Posts

[Post New]by XxShadowsxX on Nov 27, 11 8:33 PM
valerie12 wrote:I am at the end and cannot figure out the eyes on this game I have
tried all I can so the game will not be finished . I will not buy another
game tha has a strategy guide because they are not the best from
here on out it is walkthrough games for me. This game is a waste of
money since I cannot figure the eyes out. The first one eyes move
from one side to the other. The others blink up and down. This game
is a big disappointment.
valerie12

Check this thread.
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/187918.page

[Post New]by MinaBuck on Nov 28, 11 10:12 AM
Im ready to give up. Ive entered the eye information from the ladies and twins and nothing is happening. is there some way to stop the energy?

XxShadowsxX
Herring
Herring
379 Posts

[Post New]by XxShadowsxX on Nov 28, 11 10:26 AM
MinaBuck wrote:Im ready to give up. Ive entered the eye information from the ladies and twins and nothing is happening. is there some way to stop the energy?

If you have the patterns correct, the machine will go into self-destruct mode.

Go to: