Stuck in the map screen

[Post New]by tweez8976 on Mar 22, 12 8:19 AM
I too am stuck in the map screen now that I have Gambini's key (this is on iPad). Has this issue been resolved yet? Do not direct me to the help/technical issues suggestions as I have already tried those myself. The map needs an exit button or some other way to get out of it without completely restarting the game. Please provide an update on the status of correcting this issue.

Re:Post any Rhianna Ford & The Da Vinci Letter technical issues here only

[Post New]by iheartmy1dog on Mar 22, 12 5:45 PM
Susanb93 wrote:I am almost to the end, in the department hallway. I collected all items and the game has stopped. It won't let me advance past this screen.

**i just read the walk through for chapter 10, in the department hallway, you are supposed to touch the back wall to begin a puzzle activity. It appears the back wall is not allowing you to touch there to start that puzzle. (I'm using the iPad)

I have this game on the iPhone and have the same issue.

[Post New]by Delicatecargo on Apr 6, 12 3:51 AM
I have finished the game and playing the "find everything". I have found everything except at the Library of Antiquarian Books, Lobby, I need the "no smoking" and "ankh". I have found them but cannot select them. Both items are on the notice board. Asking for a hint circles the ankh but it still cannot be selected.

[Post New]by Wimoweh on Apr 8, 12 10:41 PM
Hi I have just bought the full game and am stuck with the computer password. I can't seem to enter the right one. I know it's Caruso but the angle of the keyboard makes it very difficult to enter on my iPad2. I even zoomed in but it still won't let me enter the password correctly. Help!

Edited on 04/08/2012 at 10:43:18 PM PST

[Post New]by Marinter on Apr 21, 12 10:33 AM
This is the third game I've bought and had problems with. I'm getting a little fed up with it. Surely we are entitled to games that are of "merchantable quality". I'd like to compliment Bigfish on their excellent response time, but we shouldn't need help so regularly. I am not downloading the game again, I don't want to start from scratch yet again.....

[Post New]by mikepasta on Apr 23, 12 4:46 AM
Delicatecargo wrote:I have finished the game and playing the "find everything". I have found everything except at the Library of Antiquarian Books, Lobby, I need the "no smoking" and "ankh". I have found them but cannot select them. Both items are on the notice board. Asking for a hint circles the ankh but it still cannot be selected.

Same exact problem that I'm having on my iPad 2. Except the hint circle is around the "no smoking" instead. I can't select either the no smoking or the ankh.

Edited on 04/23/2012 at 6:50:12 AM PST

[Post New]by elysepatrice on Jun 4, 12 10:47 PM
mikepasta wrote:
Delicatecargo wrote:I have finished the game and playing the "find everything". I have found everything except at the Library of Antiquarian Books, Lobby, I need the "no smoking" and "ankh". I have found them but cannot select them. Both items are on the notice board. Asking for a hint circles the ankh but it still cannot be selected.

Same exact problem that I'm having on my iPad 2. Except the hint circle is around the "no smoking" instead. I can't select either the no smoking or the ankh.

I am having the same problem. The anhk and no smoking sign are unclickable.

[Post New]by Williar1 on Jun 20, 12 2:00 PM
Exactly the same problem here

Ankh and no smoking sine are unclickable

Ipad2

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Jun 20, 12 2:39 PM
Hi Fishies,

For those of you playing on the iPad or iPhone and are experiencing problems clicking on the ankh or the no smoking sign, you can try using your fingers to zoom into the objects, which should enlarge the area. Once that's done, try clicking around the objects, as the hit box might be slightly different than on the item itself. If that isn't helping, please let our Tech Support team know that you're experiencing this issue and they'll be happy to help.

Happy gaming,

bfgSeine

[Post New]by sweethartrose on Jul 9, 12 6:27 PM
I'm stuck on the map page.( I'm close to end of the game) There is no place to click on. I don't want to start all over.
This problem been going since year 2011 and still not fix. I'm disappoint that I can't finish this game. Are you going to fix this problem?
I have the new iPad.

[Post New]by Messalina70 on Sep 11, 12 10:33 AM
I'm stuck at the keys on the park bench. They're all assembled but won't 'stick together' so I can't get past the puzzle. There seems little point in continuing. I note this isn't an unknown glitch on the iPad and has been identified for some time so why hasn't it been rectified? It's very frustrating, not to say a waste of money.

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Sep 11, 12 11:33 AM
Hi Fishies,

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing problems with the iPad version of the game. So we can further assist you, I recommend getting in touch with our Tech Support Team. They'll be able to look into why that's happening and hopefully find a solution for you quickly.

Happy gaming,

bfgSeine

[Post New]by bquarles on Jan 1, 13 10:46 PM
I got stuck in gameplay when I could not pick up all the ink bottles in the bedroom. I restarted the game from the beginning and played through and had the exact same problem. I noticed in a different thread that is now locked someone else had the same problem, so I am assuming this is a known issue. When will a fix be available? Is there a work around? The game will not let me proceed any further unless I can pick up all the ink bottles, so right now this came is unplayable and unfinishable.

Go to: