bbelle
Clownfish
Clownfish
795 Posts

Re:Comments for 9: The Dark Side Collector's Edition

[Post New]by bbelle on Dec 4, 11 9:20 AM
I love this game. The humor is just great. I even liked it when you made a horse into a zebra and guess what it left the knight on. Thanks so much BFG and Favorite games for this wonderful game. Please bring us more like this.

Edited on 12/04/2011 at 9:22:18 AM PST

kathey12
Guppy
Guppy
128 Posts

[Post New]by kathey12 on Dec 4, 11 9:39 AM
I played the full demo and then purchased. This game is absolutely, without a doubt, a first class IHOG game! What I look for in a game are PUZZLES, story, graphics, music, and humorous dialogue, and this game had it ALL, top notch quality! The game was SMOOTH, no hiccups or glitches. I enjoyed playing this game very much, and look forward to many more to come from this developer!
Thank you Big Fish and to the developers, an OUTSTANDING job on a very well made game!!

Bpup
Manatee
Manatee
3,891 Posts

[Post New]by Bpup on Dec 4, 11 11:49 AM
On the website for Play Favorite Games dot com (all one word, no w w w in front of it) they show 9: The Great Adventure as "coming soon", with a movie preview and screenshots.

Doing some research trying to figure out exactly who "Play Favorite Games" is, it looks like it's a Russian game company (looks like it may be located in Yaroslavl) with the registrant of its website being Eugene O. Kolobov who is also associated with Flywheel Games. That company put out 10 Days Under The Sea and 10 Days To Save The World. The storyline of the upcoming 9: The Great Adventure and 10 Days To Save The World seems to have some similarities; I wonder if the latter is going to be reworked into the former by a new design team?

(Taking off my detective's hat and heading down the shore)

[Post New]by Coronagold on Dec 4, 11 9:58 PM
Sorry but I noticed that not only were the same objects used in multiple HOS's but they were also the same size and many times in the same positions. This is what we call in Realityville a FPOS. But I digress.
And this is a CE?

Edited on 12/04/2011 at 10:16:04 PM PST

Bpup
Manatee
Manatee
3,891 Posts

[Post New]by Bpup on Dec 5, 11 12:58 AM
One of the things I like about this game is that it lets you carry the crowbar in your inventory and use it multiple times.

laraly
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
428 Posts

[Post New]by laraly on Dec 5, 11 3:58 PM
Very good game, with points of excellence for the dynimics and the minigames!
I too love the achievements, I have reached 3 during the demo, but are we really "master intellligence"? It makes you feel so good! I am playing in advance mode, and I feel confortable with it; the graphics are great, and the music quite inspiring for this type of game, of course is a dark story with a bright end, and it keeps you on your toes all the way long, impressive!
Definetly a 5

[Post New]by rbtowner on Dec 13, 11 8:27 AM
Got really fed up with the fact that every puzzle had a piece missing and every lock needed a key - lots of running back and forth to find these. I much prefer the type of games where you have to open the doors with a minigame. However I did enjoy the game.

Go to: