Jolly6
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Re:Post any Fear for Sale: Sunnyvale Story Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by Jolly6 on Dec 27, 11 6:59 PM
I had the same problem in the bonus game - - suddenly booted out, profile deleted and having to start all over again! I really don't want to start over and I'm truly peeved that I can't finish the bonus game without starting over. Isn't there some way this can be remedied?

racing24
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Re:Post any Fear for Sale: Sunnyvale Story Collector's Edition technical issues here only

[Post New]by racing24 on Dec 28, 11 6:32 AM
having the same problem in the bonus game. have all folders and kicked out, saying my file was corrupt, i to have start over. not happy. big fish should fix this problem.

joyce2121
Manatee
Manatee
4,490 Posts

[Post New]by joyce2121 on Dec 28, 11 10:08 AM
Seems this game has real problems with players losing
their inventory items. Mine happened after I found the
robot hand in the H0 scene outside the firehouse in
Chapter 3; gained hand lost the rest. Now no coins to
open gate.

Start over? I seldom replay a game and certainly do not
enjoy having to do so in order to solve a problem not of
my making, ESPECIALLY in a CE.

No fix soon, then refund time for me.

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Dec 28, 11 1:06 PM
Hi everyone,

Sounds like a number of you are having troubles with a disappearing inventory and the bonus puzzle causing the game to crash and start over. These are definitely issues that we would like to look into, so if you could please write in to Tech Support with a Dr. Felix report, our reps will be happy to assist you with this.

Writing in with the Dr. Felix reports will help us gather more information on the systems being affected by these particular issues and to find any possible trends. Thank you for taking the time to post the issues in this thread and for taking the time to contact our Support Team!

-bfgArnoStyx

[Post New]by hanako_cat on Dec 28, 11 2:27 PM
Stuck at police van. I opened it, clicked on the doll and it spoke then clicked on something else. It flashed something up on the screen and I found myself back outside the van still with the walkie-talkie cover and speaker in my inventory. The policeman is still there and I cannot click on anything. I can't re-enter the van, I can't go forward, I can't go back. Hint says I need to do something with the side of the van, but I can't do anything. NOTHING works! I literally am stuck where i am

Jujube2010
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by Jujube2010 on Dec 30, 11 11:56 AM
Please help - this is the second time I have started the game for the second time - re installed.....now I am stuck in one of the hidden object areas. I see the 5th glove even the hint shows it to me. Yet when I go to click on it nothing happens!!! This is really annoying.

Any advice???

Hazel53Xby
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by Hazel53Xby on Dec 31, 11 5:27 PM
Hi
Just to say I am another player who got to the end of the Bonus play with the 3 evidence boxes and got frozen out saying profile corrupt and deleted and wants me to start again. No way am i starting again in case I get to the same point and get thrown out again. Very upset and frustrated. Not a good start to the new year.
Have a happy new year everyone Hope the 2012 games play better and right to the end. Cheers Hazel

joyce2121
Manatee
Manatee
4,490 Posts

[Post New]by joyce2121 on Jan 2, 12 9:11 AM
I did start over and lost my inventory at the same place.

I have requested a refund.

Edit: Very nice reply from customer service today and they have
refunded my purchase price. If there is ever a fix for the
disappearing inventory, I will repurchase as I did like the game
as far as I got.

Edited on 01/03/2012 at 8:10:56 AM PST

ehinger
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by ehinger on Jan 10, 12 2:00 PM
Really disappointed!!!

I paid extra for the CE and had the same problem as a lot of other Fishies. I had the three evidence folders and the game crashed. The game said the crash corrupted my profile and deleted it!

I don't want to have to play the whole game again, to play the last few minutes of the extra game play. Especially as the game could crash again!!

Something is wrong with the game. BFG shouldn't need a bunch of Dr. Felixs to get the developer to fix the problem and give us a fixed version.

jumbo2765
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by jumbo2765 on Jan 16, 12 3:44 PM
At least I'm not alone. Such BS. I was playing the bonus game last night and after getting the second piece of evidence the game locked up on me. Ctrl Alt Del was the only way to end it and when I came back to play it told me the user file name was corrupt and deleted it. Now I have to start all over again if I want to do the bonus game. Why else would I bother getting the CE otherwise. What a bunch of crap.

Lazeedragon
Minnow
Minnow
238 Posts

[Post New]by Lazeedragon on Jan 27, 12 8:15 PM
i did not get the CE i got the SE but i did not get any coins from the cash register...so when i went to the gate near the fountain there was NO coins! is it a glitch? Please Help! tyvm

Never mind my blonde they were in my inventory XD it looked like my inventroy was empty...darn brain farts LOL!

Edited on 01/27/2012 at 9:41:38 PM PST

bobbyjus2
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by bobbyjus2 on Apr 24, 12 3:58 PM
In the bonus game, one of the hidden objects is not there.

Go to: