Re:Comments for Fear for Sale: Sunnyvale Story Collector's Edition

[Post New]by leighlamae on Dec 9, 11 3:15 PM
this really has little to do with the game itself but I think I have played way to many of these games because that fired Sherriff rather turned me on

puzzledone
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,182 Posts

[Post New]by puzzledone on Dec 9, 11 7:17 PM
leighlamae wrote:this really has little to do with the game itself but I think I have played way to many of these games because that fired Sherriff rather turned me on

That do sound symptomatic, glad you didn't say Steve the Sheriff or rehab is def your next stop. It's that Englishman investigator in Vampireville who I rawther fancy myself. It's time for a replay, he makes me laugh too.

[Post New]by tansey58 on Dec 10, 11 10:47 PM
I am enjoying this game. I am stuck in the police van and can't find the code to open the box. Can anyone help please. thanks

KathyGriggs
Guppy
Guppy
176 Posts

[Post New]by KathyGriggs on Dec 11, 11 9:40 AM
What's with the leaves? I don't see anything in the SG about collecting leaves, but none the less, I have picked up 2 (or 3), but not sure why. They don't go in inventory, and not all leaves can be picked up. I'm confused!

KathyGriggs
Guppy
Guppy
176 Posts

[Post New]by KathyGriggs on Dec 11, 11 9:41 AM
leighlamae wrote:this really has little to do with the game itself but I think I have played way to many of these games because that fired Sherriff rather turned me on

LOL! I hear ya! I thought the same thing....what a hottie!

Go to: