Re:Post any Pickers technical issues here only

[Post New]by kippersmom on Jan 8, 12 1:48 PM
I've noticed that when I've completed a hidden object and obtained an object for that particular category (toys, furniture, etc.) when I'm taken back to the scene it has given me another object. Not a big deal but it has cost me the $1,000 hot bonus several times.

Jani417
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Jani417 on Jan 13, 12 1:24 AM
I have also experienced finishing a hidden object scene and winning a certain object, only to find a different object in my purchases. It has happened about a dozen times. I, too, have lost the hot category bonus over this.

trexxx
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by trexxx on Jun 9, 12 11:49 AM
Any word on whether they have fixed the Debug error yet? I loved this game and am so disappointed to not be able to kep playing it...Was hoping by now there would be further info on how to fix it.

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Jun 9, 12 1:32 PM
Hi trexxx,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing a debug error. I would recommend getting in touch with our Customer Support team so they can look into that for you. Hopefully they can get you back to enjoying the game shortly!

Happy gaming,

bfgSeine

[Post New]by Blooming_Lilac on Nov 13, 12 8:53 PM
letsdoit wrote:Well Pickers I got thru 30 days, did not find all keys but quite the word was not looking that much for them, made some , got some 'achievements', have spent a few days...(well more than that?)... on playing, I the game, in my review i gave it a ... ....
BUT
now not sure if it just on my end or my new puter has a few 'get the heck out of here you lousy bugs' programmed inside the 'c' drive for these critters?, got to about day 15 on my quest and WHOA! ...every hour or so it 'popped me out to do the 'debug'?...the only problem was not saving where i had already 'picked' that day, but fun side of the coin i remembered where the 'good' stuff was to buy!
AND
anyone else got the 'DEBUG' message window?
SO
i went and did the 'search' and deleted all the junk that is put in my puter that appears from the little 'attachments' from downloaded a game...still got the above message...but am going back later to 'challenge' me'self on the next month!

signed ...Lets

BTW...if this is a 'tech' issue can someone fix it?

Hey, Lets!

I bought the game on another site because it was on sale and I loved it! However, after playing it several times and getting that debug report, I had to get a refund.

What triggered it every time for me was clicking on the hourglass relic from the H0 scene in Ray Atkins's bus after I got it to the store. If I avoided using that scene, the game ran fine. I had almost all the achievements the last time I played the game, but I forgot about the hourglass, and since it was the last item in my inventory at the store, I had to click on it to price it for the store customers before I could advance to the next day. That was it for me.

The bug reports didn't seem to be going anywhere or achieving anything and I didn't want to start all over after playing so many games to win everything.

Do you remember what triggered the reports for you? I want to buy it one day when it's on sale, but I won't repurchase it if there are other items like the hourglass that kick me out of the game.

[Post New]by Blooming_Lilac on Nov 13, 12 9:06 PM
ancientpeas wrote:I am enjoying the game but I have a small technical issues.

When I am trying to get the finish first achievements I can't earn them because no other players seem to exist. I have tried (and finished) all 4 modes of play but I have no idea where I stand because on none of the harder 3 levels am I ranked against other pickers.

Also, I haven't been able to find to find all the secret (hidden) places on the first 6 locations because I can't seem to earn the achievements for that either. I've looked and looked. I'm wondering if I'm missing something. I also haven't found all the pairs yet. I wish there was a walkthrough at this point because I'd like to know where the ones I haven't found are.

Spoilers:

I finally found a hidden place at Lizzie's. Up on the roof, there's a balcony type area that I didn't find until I'd played the game at least 4 times. Don't forget about the mailbox at Ray Atkins's place and the spot behind Lizzie's head. It's on the left side of the garage. Hope that helps.

jovipookie
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by jovipookie on Apr 28, 13 5:15 PM
What am I supposed to do with a debugging report? I don't understand what action is required on my part. Thank you.

trexxx
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by trexxx on Sep 10, 13 4:31 PM
Ok, it's now 2013 and I was just wondering if the DeBugging problem has been resolved ever? I loved this game and just got so frustrated that I could not play it with out having that thing keep shutting my game off...I keep wanting to reinstall it again and see if it works, but figured I would just ask first...

trexxx
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by trexxx on May 3, 14 8:02 PM
It's now 2014 and I never got an answer to my question...:-)

Go to: