Re:Post any Exorcist 2 technical issues here only

[Post New]by Goodtimemom on Jan 9, 12 10:05 AM
SO SORRY!! I just figured out what was wrong. I was moving the ladder. There is a gargole at the corner of the church. I would have deleted my post but don't know how. Again I'm sorry to have wasted your time. Great game!!

joyce2121
Manatee
Manatee
4,490 Posts

[Post New]by joyce2121 on Jan 19, 12 2:09 PM
Did get an access error a few times while playing, but did the
ctrl-alt-del to task manager, closed game, and when I restarted
playing was ok until next one. Happened about four times, but
I was able to finish.

lvfao
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
499 Posts

[Post New]by lvfao on Jan 27, 12 7:01 PM
twice now i have been kicked off due to a 'kernel' error...once when i first went into the bathroom, then again when i went into something later...after the crypt....
?:??

[Post New]by wolfengod on May 29, 12 8:14 AM
I have playedthis game and quite enjoyed it until i reached the area where you have to collect the clovers , after collecting the clovers i believe the game glitched and i could go no furthur in the adventure. even when using the hint it would encircle the clover area but would not let you do anything with the area. small problem but if you can't continue on then why waste the time and go on to another game i say
WG

Jurinne
Clownfish
Clownfish
606 Posts

[Post New]by Jurinne on Aug 10, 12 10:20 AM
I've read the reviews. Are there supposed to be voiceovers? Nobody speaks in my game!

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Aug 10, 12 10:29 AM
Hi Jurinne,

There is indeed voice acting in the game, so if you're unable to hear that, you might try uninstalling and reinstalling the game. You can find more information on how to do that here on our help article:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

If that's not helping, please let our Tech Support team know and they'll be happy to assist you further.

I hope that helps!

bfgSeine

Jurinne
Clownfish
Clownfish
606 Posts

[Post New]by Jurinne on Aug 10, 12 1:06 PM
bfgSeine wrote:Hi Jurinne,

There is indeed voice acting in the game, so if you're unable to hear that, you might try uninstalling and reinstalling the game. You can find more information on how to do that here on our help article:

<a href="http://www.bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=492">Uninstall / Reinstall a Game</a>

If that's not helping, please let our <a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/144284.page">Tech Support</a> team know and they'll be happy to assist you further.

I hope that helps!

bfgSeine

Thanks, but I'm a little nervous about this as downloading the game seems to have infected my computer. I am now having problems elsewhere. I think I'll just steer clear of this one - perhaps a demon escaped and is now living in my computer.

I'll check with Tech Support - maybe someone there will be able to help.

Thanks. I appreciate your quick response.

[Post New]by zombiecow on Oct 11, 12 3:29 PM
stuck in the loft with the demon, chair and cross. also cannot solve rune puzzle on left side of stairwell? wont allow.

[Post New]by jlahey67 on Nov 2, 12 4:39 PM
truddi wrote:Wanted to enjoy this game and perhaps use my coupon to buy it.

However my cursor has a life of its own. It floats about and is hard to

control.

So sadly I will have to wait another day to use my coupon.

[Post New]by jlahey67 on Nov 2, 12 4:42 PM

That "floating cursor" happened to me, too. You need a new mouse...yes, they do eventually die...so sad. I even checked with a "Geek Squad", and they confirmed my suspicions.

[Post New]by jlahey67 on Nov 2, 12 4:50 PM
I'm in the loft and chasing the demon around and around with the cross. The directions say to place the cross on the demon several times to solve this part of the puzzle. My question is...what do you consider "several times"???!!!

i can't find the lighter in the HOS

[Post New]by ala_ajala on Feb 8, 13 8:36 AM
i almost finished this game when i only got one more seal to go.i need to make the cure for Garret in the lab.but i couldn't find the lighter which was supposed to be in the graveyard when i played the HOS.there was even no lighter or candle in the statue room!!!
i only need the lighter!!!!

Crliles
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Crliles on Jun 13, 13 4:30 PM
When I open the door with the horse shoe, the game crashes. When I restart it my inventory is empty. I can not complete the game without the items lost. I reloaded the game and the same thing happens.

Well I played the game again and got to the door, I then exited the game. When I restarted it and went through the door, it crashed but when i restarted it (again) I still had my inventory. So I can continue the game. It still crashes every now and then, but I can restart and continue.
For a game which I paid good money, it sure is poorly done.
Cliff

Edited on 06/15/2013 at 3:28:37 PM PST

Crliles
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Crliles on Jun 13, 13 4:50 PM
duplicate, please delete.
Cliff

Edited on 06/13/2013 at 4:53:04 PM PST

[Post New]by parmindersingh22 on Apr 1, 14 2:45 AM
Hi there,

I need same help here. In chapter 4 when you walk through the gates to the graveyard there is nothing, only a white and blank screen. Maybe something wrong with my game ? I have tried to resolve this issue by uninstalling and again reinstalling the game but to no avail ? Can anybody suggest what to do with this issue ?

[Post New]by Toni116 on Apr 1, 14 3:06 PM
I have the same problem at the grave site too. Was hoping someone could help.
I'm really enjoying the game although it crashed a couple of times, but this problem won't go away. HELP!
Thanks in advance for any suggestions

[Post New]by lunetiq on Jun 15, 14 5:56 AM
Hi there,
am experiencing a problem with the clovers. I do find them all, but they don't appear in my inventory afterwards! So I can't finish the game, as I can't add them to make the elixer. I also can't find a lighter and even in the walkthrough it isn't described where to find it.
Hope you can help me as I discovered other problems too, but found my way through as I played it again to that point. However now I really can't go further and it is so close to the end...
Thanks for your help!
Lunetiq

[Post New]by 123username on Sep 9, 14 11:27 AM
you have to get into the graveyard first

Hope this helps

Go to: