Re:Post any Island Tribe 3 technical issues here only

[Post New]by penguin_2004 on Jan 6, 12 12:40 PM
After unlocking and playing the last bonus level, after pressing restart 3 times they make you play the last level again before allowing you to play the bonus level again.

[Post New]by GamerGirl_31 on Jan 8, 12 6:22 PM
I got all the way to level 40 and the game started dragging I don't know if it's because it's over-taxing my PC or if the darn thing just got a bit too warm, but my PC shut itself off. (This has only happened while playing level 40. The rest of the game is fine.) Other than that, I've been enjoying this game.

katlady3
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by katlady3 on Jan 10, 12 10:41 AM
So do we know how to get to play bonus level after level 40? I've played in normal, & easy mode with gold each time! Are you saying I have to play in "expert" mode to play it? Thanks for any help...Is there a fix coming?

Dialogue
Minnow
Minnow
202 Posts

[Post New]by Dialogue on Jan 11, 12 11:14 AM
katlady3 wrote:So do we know how to get to play bonus level after level 40? I've played in normal, & easy mode with gold each time! Are you saying I have to play in "expert" mode to play it? Thanks for any help...Is there a fix coming?

I sure hope not because I am playing in easy mode and will be upset if I manage to make it all the way to level forty and not be able to play the bonus level. I usually play these types of games in untimed mode so playing with a timer is different for me. I made it through the first 10 levels with a gold score and played the bonus on the level in gold time. I hope I can do the rest in gold time. If I do and I run into the same problem I will not be happy being unable to play the bonus level. Expert mode is out of the question for me. Did you try playing level 40 twice. In expert mode all the players who got the bonus played level 40 twice. Maybe it works in the other modes also.

katlady3
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by katlady3 on Jan 11, 12 4:55 PM
I agree with you Dialogue! I reported this problem on the Realore Game site (the developers), and they said it was fixed. Said I just needed to re-download the game from their site. Since I didn't buy the game there I can't re-download, but I wonder if the BF Moderator knows about it? Wonder who I tell about this so we can get the fix??

katlady3
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by katlady3 on Jan 12, 12 11:26 AM
DEAR MODERATOR....I reported this problem on the Realore Game site (the developers), and they said it was fixed. Said I just needed to re-download the game from their site. Since I didn't buy the game there I can't re-download, but I wonder if the BF Moderator knows about it? Wonder how we can get the fix??

Smallhaven
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,220 Posts

[Post New]by Smallhaven on Jan 13, 12 12:28 PM
Dialogue wrote:
katlady3 wrote:So do we know how to get to play bonus level after level 40? I've played in normal, & easy mode with gold each time! Are you saying I have to play in "expert" mode to play it? Thanks for any help...Is there a fix coming?

I sure hope not because I am playing in easy mode and will be upset if I manage to make it all the way to level forty and not be able to play the bonus level. I usually play these types of games in untimed mode so playing with a timer is different for me. I made it through the first 10 levels with a gold score and played the bonus on the level in gold time. I hope I can do the rest in gold time. If I do and I run into the same problem I will not be happy being unable to play the bonus level. Expert mode is out of the question for me. Did you try playing level 40 twice. In expert mode all the players who got the bonus played level 40 twice. Maybe it works in the other modes also.

Regardless of what mode you play... You will have to play level 40 twice to gain access to the fourth bonus level. At least that was my experience with the game.

thecaptain777
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

[Post New]by thecaptain777 on Jan 14, 12 8:38 PM
I have replayed level 40 twice each in Untimed, Easy and Normal mode, and still the bonus level will not open. The problem remains that the circling gold light stays stuck on the level 40 gold button and will not move over to the bonus button. I am not going to try Hard mode as I am too fed up with the glitch.

Any more ideas?

katlady3
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by katlady3 on Jan 15, 12 3:36 PM
thecaptain777 wrote:I have replayed level 40 twice each in Untimed, Easy and Normal mode, and still the bonus level will not open. The problem remains that the circling gold light stays stuck on the level 40 gold button and will not move over to the bonus button. I am not going to try Hard mode as I am too fed up with the glitch.

Any more ideas?

Same here...I've played level 40 more than twice!! I messaged realore (the game maker) and they told me they had fixed the game, just redownload the game from their site. Of course since I didn't buy the game from them, I can't redownload!

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Jan 16, 12 5:23 PM
Hi fishies,

I just wanted to let you know that we've released an update for this game that fixes the issue with the last bonus level not opening.

We apologize for the trouble. For more information on how to get the newest version of this game, please click on the following link:

UPDATE! New PC version available for Island Tribe 3! January 16, 2012

To monitor any technical issues that are specific to the newest build, we will now be locking this thread. Please feel free to post any issues that you continue to experience in the new 'Tech Issues' thread and/or by contacting Tech Support.

Thanks!

-bfgHondo

Edited on 01/16/2012 at 5:25:49 PM PST

Go to: