Re:Comments about Christmas Tales: Fellina's Journey

[Post New]by michaella_apoel on Dec 21, 11 2:45 PM
i was quite excited when i saw a christmas game because i was waiting for a good one. not too many that i like on this site. i'm a TM player but i do try out different kinds from time to time as TM has become very rare in the past few months. anyway i played this game and athough i liked the music and graphics i found it a bit annoying to reach a point of finally figuring out my way quickly through the game, only to find out that my trial was up, despite the fact i still had 20 minutes of game time to go. to be honest i didn't really notice this was a sample version because i don't think i ever got a short sampe version on this site. anw i'm surely not buying the game, because i dont think i will be interested to play it again next year like i do with other games i buy. just not attractive enough. i don't buy games i only play once and then never bother to revisit, i consider them a waste of money. i always return to my older games after a few months and definately i would not have returned to this one. so no, no point

[Post New]by macalove on Dec 21, 11 2:47 PM
Really nice and fun game for me. I came to find a Christmas game and i FIND IT! This game is cute and pretty easy as for me but if you have a child or kid in you house play with him and help sometimes. I have some small non critical glitches and thats all!!
Merry Christmas!

oct2447
Stingray
Stingray
5,937 Posts

[Post New]by oct2447 on Dec 2, 12 1:11 PM
I enjoy learning words from other cultures or even obscure words......however the errors in this have gone from ones I can ignore to annoying..........an eight pointed star is NOT a pentagram! Seems like one could develop a career in editing games for English usage.

griffgirl
Herring
Herring
375 Posts

[Post New]by griffgirl on Dec 6, 12 8:30 AM
This game would be great for beginners. For some reason thought it would get better after the demo but didn't. Wish I hadn't gotten it. Thank goodness I had a coupon.

kirjushyk
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by kirjushyk on Dec 13, 12 2:59 AM
Yea, original english version was better.

Laflamme
Stingray
Stingray
4,512 Posts

[Post New]by Laflamme on Jan 2, 13 9:18 AM
Finally managed to finish the game.

Well, what can I say. Santa's trapped in ice and you are summoned by his elves to save him.

The Good:

+ cute game
+ videos well done
+ varied puzzles

The Neutral:

o some items hard to find due to the first "Bad" comment
o very easy even in the harder setting (you are still getting very detailed tasks and diary instructions)

The Bad:

- some items misnamed
- short game
- limited appeal outside of the Christmas season

Bottom Line: Respect where respect is due, this game has been programmed by just one person. It's on the very easy side, so great for beginners and a delightful Christmas afternoon with the kids.

Go to: