Re:Walkthrough for Mystery Case Files®: Escape from Ravenhearst™ available!

[Post New]by Apple_6112011 on Feb 21, 12 1:12 PM
i am stuck the lock in the cage in the basement will not open even though i put in the right combo need some help with this asap!

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Feb 21, 12 2:26 PM
My money is on you having pressed too many buttons. You only have to press the four that are black in the pattern. I expect if you swap your up for down and vice versa, the lock will open.

[Post New]by dianaturner23 on Feb 29, 12 10:06 AM
I am stuck! I went thru to the bedroom where the mother is and clipped her nasty toenails, but I didnt see the 2/2 battery next to the left foot. I went back to re read the details on the walkthru for Ravenhearst and when I went back to try to zoom in on her left foot it wouldnt let me. Help!

Also, is there a way to get back to the beginning of the story if your in the house portion? I wanted to put the V key where it belongs.

[Post New]by dianaturner23 on Feb 29, 12 10:10 AM
Oops - I have one more question - for now! lol I found another key for one of the kids that is locked in the water. The key is in the hospital where the heart monitor is on the guy that has the IV where the red pills go. When I saw the key I was able to push on the green button and the hammer went up a few times to hit the glass it is encased in, but then it stopped hitting the glass, only putting a crack in it! How do I get this key out? HELP!! lol

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Feb 29, 12 1:22 PM
dianaturner23 wrote:I am stuck! I went thru to the bedroom where the mother is and clipped her nasty toenails, but I didnt see the 2/2 battery next to the left foot. I went back to re read the details on the walkthru for Ravenhearst and when I went back to try to zoom in on her left foot it wouldnt let me. Help!

Also, is there a way to get back to the beginning of the story if your in the house portion? I wanted to put the V key where it belongs.
You should be able to zoom in on the foot until you have picked up everything you need. Are you sure you missed that battery and not the one in the medicine cabinet?

The answer to your other question is yes... but you're not there yet, so just keep playing.

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Feb 29, 12 1:24 PM
dianaturner23 wrote:Oops - I have one more question - for now! lol I found another key for one of the kids that is locked in the water. The key is in the hospital where the heart monitor is on the guy that has the IV where the red pills go. When I saw the key I was able to push on the green button and the hammer went up a few times to hit the glass it is encased in, but then it stopped hitting the glass, only putting a crack in it! How do I get this key out? HELP!! lol
There are two buttons on the heart monitor, and each controls a hammer to hit the glass at the top. One button is activated by giving the patient the four red pills. The other by the blue pills, which I don't think you have yet. Have you found the key inside the dummy on the operating table yet? Focus on that key and what's behind its door first.

yoya263
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by yoya263 on Mar 1, 12 6:01 PM
I'm still trying to figure it out the code for recepcionist nurse at the hospital. Any helpful clue pleasa????
I beleive is a name of something but hadn't get anything. Please help!!!!

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Mar 1, 12 7:36 PM
yoya263 wrote:I'm still trying to figure it out the code for recepcionist nurse at the hospital. Any helpful clue pleasa????
I beleive is a name of something but hadn't get anything. Please help!!!!
This is a tricky one. You need to go to the morgue and find the five dummies with toe tags. Write down the patient number (or soul number) and the height written on each toe tag.

Then go into the corridor and zoom in on the wall chart. Read the chart according to the numbers on the toe tag. So, for example, if soul #1's height is listed as 8'1, then you need to write down the first letter from the left on row 8. Do this with all five until you have a five letter word. Give this word to the nurse.

[Post New]by tnikont on Mar 28, 12 10:32 PM
in charles' huse i didnt grab the battery when i was clipping her toenails. is there any way to still get it cuz it wont let me do anything.

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Mar 29, 12 4:25 AM
tnikont wrote:in charles' huse i didnt grab the battery when i was clipping her toenails. is there any way to still get it cuz it wont let me do anything.
You should be able to keep going back to the battery until you need it. Are you sure it's that one you missed and not the one in the medicine cabinet? That one is behind a bottle so you will need to move bottles around to find it.

[Post New]by jodiboiles on Apr 9, 12 8:25 AM
im stuck... new at this... i cant figure out how to start the fire in the light house

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Apr 9, 12 8:46 PM
jodiboiles wrote:im stuck... new at this... i cant figure out how to start the fire in the light house
You need the matches from the glove compartment in the car and the lighter fluid from the stove in the junkpile under the bridge.

[Post New]by Nightmancyr on May 20, 12 1:23 AM
Hokay, I'ma rephrase what a couple of you said just in case there are more slightly daft players out there like me! I couldn't for the life of me figure out what you meant by swapping the up for down; I tried directions. *facepalm* SO...instead of pressing the buttons which appeared in the mirror (and thus making them gold), press all of the other buttons instead, which leaves the mirror code buttons black. Voila, that pesky padlock in the basement will open!

[Post New]by Perigrine on May 25, 12 2:38 PM
Please forgive me if I am doing this wrong.
I am stuck at the Birthing Room DNA code. I have the code, figured out the dials corrispond with DNA gauges, but the numbers don't work? Is there a glitch here or did I get the wrong numbers off the Birth Certificate?
Any help would be much appriciated am totally stuck!!

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on May 25, 12 3:40 PM
Every game is different. What were your numbers?
Remember when you do the sliders that it's D N A from left to right.

[Post New]by meadowmonwillow on Jun 4, 12 3:36 PM
read the walk through r,u,r,d,...followed the paper r,d,l,u,d even reversed it all still can't seem to solve the light house controls for the light, got the fuse box figured out light came back on, now what???? oh yeah only yellow lights come on no green.

Edited on 06/04/2012 at 3:43:11 PM PST

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Jun 4, 12 7:59 PM
meadowmonwillow wrote:read the walk through r,u,r,d,...followed the paper r,d,l,u,d even reversed it all still can't seem to solve the light house controls for the light, got the fuse box figured out light came back on, now what???? oh yeah only yellow lights come on no green.
You need to find the code on the gravestone in your game as the code is random and different in each game. Then go to the override switch and click right when it says 1, down for 2, left for 3 and up for 4. So if, for example, the code is 22341, click D, D, L, U, R.

[Post New]by meadowmonwillow on Jun 5, 12 2:19 AM
Thank You when I realized my mistake all I could say was duh

susan3285
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by susan3285 on Jun 5, 12 1:20 PM
I can't find the third parenting book to open the bookcase. Any suggestions?

bfgCimarron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,902 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCimarron on Jun 5, 12 2:10 PM
Hi susan3285,

Although I don't know which ones you've found so far - I found another Fishie post all three location for the books:

SeverineSnape wrote:You won't be able to find the wire hanger until you have all the books.

The books are:
- In the hospital, on a table in the corridor with the X-ray machine
- Under momma's mattress
- In the oven in the kitchen after you've completed the MO scene

I hope that helps you find that third one! Good !

bfgCimarron

Edited on 06/05/2012 at 4:34:46 PM PST

Go to: