Welcome to Haunted Manor: Queen of Death forum

[Post New]by simonthedog on Feb 4, 12 5:06 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Haunted Manor: Queen of Death forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Haunted Manor: Queen of Death players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Help...I am stuck in the crypt. I put the jewels in the skeleton's eyes, clicked on something, his head turned upside down, and now I cannot do anything!! How do I get him to turn? How do I move the tokens around? I have been clicking EVERYWHERE!!

Re:Welcome to Haunted Manor: Queen of Death forum

[Post New]by knightdeborah32 on Feb 14, 12 8:12 AM
where do i find the dagger

[Post New]by elizaniamh on Feb 14, 12 12:33 PM
I used the walktrhough to help me set the tracks in the mine... but nothing happened to show me i was successful and no HOS appeared afterwards. What am I doing wrong?

[Post New]by mariapetre on Feb 16, 12 1:01 PM
I finished the game and I saw that one door,in Stella's hall never gets open,I played the game again following the walkthrough and the same thing,why? I want to know what is behind that door

Help!!!

[Post New]by louburg on Mar 1, 12 12:09 PM
lisamilena wrote:two questions....

on a wall theres a lion with a lock on its nose and u need to insert a code i got the code wich is 39 but when i enter it doesnt work

...#2 by the tree house there is a sculpture on the ground what do i give to it in order for it to work...?

[Post New]by Ladybabymama on Mar 3, 12 7:46 AM
HELLO ! how can I get into the secret room ? Thanks

candycreme
Clownfish
Clownfish
548 Posts

[Post New]by candycreme on Mar 10, 12 9:10 PM
I also love this game !It kept me interested til the end ,I even enjoyed some of the minis although I skipped a few ,but what i liked the most was the hint system ,although sometimes it will tell you to look in other places I found out that when you have to wait a little while after you have clicked before ,but it will take you to the place you need to go........Thanks BF and developers

nikma
Guppy
Guppy
135 Posts

[Post New]by nikma on Apr 4, 12 4:42 AM
bellissimo gioco,veramente coinvolgente,bellissima la grafica,la storia e molto appropriata la musica .veramente divertente...da acquistare per un bel weekend di gioco....

[Post New]by Helpmethanks on Apr 20, 12 11:32 AM
knightdeborah32 wrote:where do i find the dagger

Hi. Did anybody tell you how to find the dagger? If yes, how? I also can't find the corkscrew. HELP!!!

Jurinne
Clownfish
Clownfish
606 Posts

[Post New]by Jurinne on Apr 29, 12 6:00 PM
brenbaker wrote:I have two items in my inventory: a lighter and a telescope. When I hit tieh "hint" button, it constantly tells me to search another area. I've searched every area numberous times but nothing is opening up and I don't see any way to use the lighter or the telescope. Help!

This is the main problem with this game - that and the fact that I have about 20 puzzles to solve and nothing to solve them with. I'm supposed to be saving my sister and I just keep walking around finding more puzzles and nothing to solve them with. This door is locked. That door is locked and I have no idea how to open it. I have to catch a snake but I don't know how. This is the most complicated game I have played yet. I think I need a shopping list. Jewels, a sword for a statue, an antidote, all those items for the whatever it is that I'm supposed to make, bas-relief, ring for the bear's nose (wow, that is a ewww closeup!), something to pull up the tile, missing cord for the mine, and more and more and more. Even the telescope is missing the eyepiece; just one more item to find. But where? I'm honestly getting very frustrated and the hint button is of no help at all. As far as spiderwebs are concerned, put your hand in and get rid of them or move them out with the sceptre. Or use the lighter! (it works in other games). For pete's sake, try to think out of the box a little bit!

At first I thought the game was fun because it had a storyline. The only storyline it has now is that I walk around trying to find things and a demon shows up every once in awhile and someone who appears to be my sister appears and runs behind a locked door that I don't know how to open. That is it. I'm ready to quit.

Oh - get to the balcony and you can use the lighter there to light up a hanging lantern. It won't help much though because then you're told you need to catch a moth that shows up. And you won't have a net.

I think this game is too complicated for beginners like me. Some players obviously like it but to beginners I think it's just too frustrating. Maybe after I have more experience I'll try it again. But I'm quitting now.

ADDENDUM: WOW! I gave this game one more chance before I quit and it just took off. Great storyline, finished it in about four hours and loved it. It's hard to get into, it's frustrating at first, but once it gets going it's non-stop. I really got into it. I'm sorry it's over. Good ending, although a bit short.

Edited on 04/29/2012 at 10:44:12 PM PST

[Post New]by beenfishing on May 4, 12 1:50 AM
Hello the tracks are not correct until the arrows light up and then the sparkles come
does anyone know how to get the dagger - I feel I must have missed something as with the tracks - Hope you are able to help. Thank you

bunny3620
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by bunny3620 on May 27, 12 7:43 PM
I go to the walk through and I feel like I am playing a different game. The hos scenes are different from the ones I played plus I go to where I should be able to do something and I can't. Another frustration for me. The hints when I am playing the game don't help at all. Maybe I should reinstall the game. This is crazy.

[Post New]by gramahorsey on May 28, 12 4:23 PM
I have all the rune stones but can't find the sword anywhere! I've been through the mansion over and over again. I'm stuck, please help so I can finish the game!
Thanks so much!

Gmahorsey

[Post New]by expertGamer520 on May 30, 12 2:30 PM
This game started out Great! Now I'm in the mansion and I can't move the pillow according to the walkthrough. Does anyone have a suggestion? please Help!!!!

[Post New]by nightguy1946 on Jun 19, 12 2:18 PM
Big fish games has an excellent walkthrough for this game. This is one of the best games ive played for a while. any suggestions on similar games?

Edited on 06/19/2012 at 2:20:19 PM PST

[Post New]by ray4395 on Jun 24, 12 2:40 PM
Im near the end of the game and im in woods doing an HO and it says to find a gear but i cant find it i pressed hint and it circled to rocks but i still cant find it. Help please?

[Post New]by MPOU75 on Jul 25, 12 12:35 PM
ray4395 wrote:Im near the end of the game and im in woods doing an HO and it says to find a gear but i cant find it i pressed hint and it circled to rocks but i still cant find it. Help please?

bear198
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by bear198 on Jul 31, 12 3:29 PM
Help. I can not even find the walk through for Haunted Manor: Queen of death.
Can someone direct me? Thank you

[Post New]by MajorPlaya on Aug 15, 12 6:42 PM
In the woods for the HOS, it wants me to find a gear. Now, I have checked the walkthroughs for help and they show a stone slab with a handle in a hole that I'm supposed to move to get the gear in the hole. But, there is just an empty hole in my game so no gear. What gives? I need the gear to move on.

[Post New]by taya14 on Sep 11, 12 1:24 PM
Help! I'm having the same problem as brenbaker....i have a telescope and lighter in my inventory and can't get them to work anywhere. The hint button just keps telling me to go to another room but won't say which one! What do I do next?? Thanks!

Go to: