rrobinson7
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

Re:Post any Haunted Manor: Queen of Death technical issues here only

[Post New]by rrobinson7 on Jan 27, 12 5:03 PM
help, i seem to be stuck. i started the mausoleum puzzle but once the skull spun around once i could not get anything to work. Cannot get the coins to move or the skull to move.
Now I just wander around from location to location and when i click "help" i get a message: "Maybe I can find something useful in another location"
no matter where I go, I cannot get anything else to respond.
what's wrong?

Never mind, just skipped that puzzle and continued on to the end of the game.

Edited on 01/28/2012 at 6:48:41 PM PST

TillyQ
Clownfish
Clownfish
526 Posts

[Post New]by TillyQ on Feb 4, 12 7:14 PM
I also am having problems with skull puzzle, The skull span around but I can't move any of the coins or make the skull turn.

Tink44
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by Tink44 on Feb 10, 12 8:08 AM
Bought the game and have just completed it. Fun game and all was well until near the end. When I got into the secret room the screen and turned white and I had just broken fragments of the room. Fortunately there was a spot which indicated a magnifier which enabled me to finish the game. It was painful collecting the demons. Each scene paused and the ending became an anti-climax. I was able to view the room only on one occasion. Disappointing after the game had run perfectly up until this point.

Tink44
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by Tink44 on Feb 10, 12 8:09 AM
Bought the game and have just completed it. Fun game and all was well until near the end. When I got into the secret room the screen and turned white and I had just broken fragments of the room. Fortunately there was a spot which indicated a magnifier which enabled me to finish the game. It was painful collecting the demons. Each scene paused and the ending became an anti-climax. I was able to view the room only on one occasion. Disappointing after the game had run perfectly up until this point.

Tink44
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by Tink44 on Feb 10, 12 8:09 AM

Tink44
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by Tink44 on Feb 10, 12 8:13 AM
Ooooooops. Sorry didn't realise my posts had been sent. Just had circle going round with no indication it had been sent.

fds66
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
8 Posts

[Post New]by fds66 on Apr 5, 12 5:06 AM
Skull puzzle stuck for me too. skull went round then nothing is responding.

echoscot
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by echoscot on Apr 13, 12 7:47 PM
I am not quite finished. I love the graphics and gameplay however have found this particular game to be quite buggy. I have a high powered machine with 6 GB of Ram and a solid graphics adapter. During the door puzzle with the bellows that helps marbles move to a center circle, the game crashed on me with an
"unauthorized access" error. Restarted, then found several minor glitches with HOS. One scene was asking for a Sundial, and it turned out they wanted the sextant (oops, guess the authors don't know the difference?). Another HOS in the mine junction, two elements were not visible: the Flat Iron and the Archer. The Iron simply wasn't there, when I finally conceded to the hint button it circled an empty space, upon clicking the center of the empty space an iron magically appeared. The Archer was actually underneath a miner's helmet and only two feet were visible. That is how you recognize an archer?

Some of these bugs are technical, and others are design issues.

Overall I still like the game, but didn't know if anyone else had these problems.

pysanky13
Minnow
Minnow
202 Posts

[Post New]by pysanky13 on May 8, 12 9:08 PM
Finished-a nice game, lots to do, beautiful graphics and I personally loved the music during the HO scenes.
FYI-in other forums have noticed many posts about object not there. I also found one in the mine junction daemon HO puzzle. I had clicked on and identified every object in the scene but could not find the Flat Iron. I finally used a hint and where the circle of lights appeared, there was nothing. I clicked on the spot anyway and a golden colored flat iron appeared and was collected.
No other gaming issues.
Thanks for a terrific game.

Bridgelady
Guppy
Guppy
160 Posts

[Post New]by Bridgelady on May 13, 12 6:49 PM
I am having a terrible time...I used the oil can on the hinges. (door in the crypt) Where there should be a flap I just have an opening.. I tried to use the antitoxen through this opening nothing happens it will not go through. I do not want to start this game over again since I am so close to the end. This is a glitch.

Terry742
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by Terry742 on May 19, 12 7:07 PM
I get all the way to the end, and try to give the potion to Stella, but it doesn't work.

[Post New]by darklordkain on Jul 8, 12 9:16 PM
found a bug. after placing the sceptres around the fountain in the basement I am unable to trigger the switch that activates it. Thus rendering the game unplayable after 4 or so hours. I'm not happy. This is the third utterly broken game in a row I have bought from Big Fish. Considering demanding a refund.

[Post New]by lkelly1123 on Aug 7, 12 5:50 PM
Hi,

I'm trying to finish out the game and can't. I've gotten and placed all of the daemon heads but can't get the last one.

I'm in the woods and have only one item left - the gear. The problem is that there is nothing there at all. The cover of the rock had previously been removed and there is nothing in the spot at all. When I click on hint it just circles the same spot, but nothing at all is there except the hole left by taking the rock cover away.

It's the last thing I need to finish the game, but now I can't.
What can I do?

Thanks!

lovemybook
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by lovemybook on Aug 22, 12 1:43 AM
The skull puzzle spun for me also and never completed, had to skip. There was also one other minigame, I can't remember which, that also froze and would not complete, had to skip. I really hate it when that happens.

[Post New]by peezysgigi on Oct 12, 12 9:07 PM
lkelly1123 wrote:Hi,

I'm trying to finish out the game and can't. I've gotten and placed all of the daemon heads but can't get the last one.

I'm in the woods and have only one item left - the gear. The problem is that there is nothing there at all. The cover of the rock had previously been removed and there is nothing in the spot at all. When I click on hint it just circles the same spot, but nothing at all is there except the hole left by taking the rock cover away.

It's the last thing I need to finish the game, but now I can't.
What can I do?

Thanks!

Wow!! I am having the same issues you just described!! Can someone pls help??

[Post New]by lia_kia on Oct 12, 12 10:07 PM
For some reason I can't open the chest in the parents room. It also doesn't give me the chose to skip as shown in the walkthrough. I have the key but, it won't let me solve the puzzle. Can someone please help me? Thank you.

[Post New]by turtle_1903 on Apr 6, 13 5:26 AM
Enjoying this game but noticed in HOS in mine flat iron and hot air balloon were not visible at all. Used hint, clicked on thin air and they appeared. Also, in HOS in nursery game asked for vulture but really wanted griffin. Not to be nit picky but this particular game seems to have a lot of this.

[Post New]by Scrapprincess on Apr 15, 13 5:51 PM
So I gave the goblet of water to the statue to get the blueberries and my game froze. When I logged back in the blueberries were not in my inventory and the option to go back to the statue is not available. I am stuck and can't go further. What do I do?

[Post New]by Mimi071789 on Dec 7, 13 6:44 PM
Won't let me enter the "39" code on lions nose. Please update app cause I can't finish the game without passing that stage. Thanks

[Post New]by AngryBird93 on Jul 24, 14 1:37 PM
I am rather disappointed with this game. After playing the free trial I went on to purchase the game so that I could find out the rest of the story but I have had to restart the game several times because everytime I open the barrel the coral is not in there, I can not finish the game without it!

Also everytime I quit the game I get a black screen and have to turn laptop off and on again.

PLEASE FIX THIS SO I CAN FINISH THE GAME THANK YOU

Go to: