stimulation for the brain to figure things out. No pun
intended to anyone.

Bugirl
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

Re:journey to the center of the earth

[Post New]by Bugirl on Jul 22, 11 10:18 AM
Ok, The chopper crashed and I've walked around only to find nothing. The only indication anywhere is the chopper door which is not open. I've tried everything to open it, but all I have in my tools is a flipping camera! Why is there not a hint/help section? I can't even find the walkthrough to help me get on!

I really wish I'd looked into the game on this forum before I bought it - not a mistake I'll be making again!

circlelt
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

[Post New]by circlelt on Jul 22, 11 12:14 PM
If you look around the copter you will find a piece of metal to open the door. Then after you get the door open, go into the cab and find some items there that will move the game along.
I played this game a few years ago, but it was really quite good. And it has two distinct endings!

pollyuk2
Lobster
Lobster
98 Posts

[Post New]by pollyuk2 on Aug 2, 11 7:31 AM
oh dear! How sad so many of you don't get on with this game. Each to his own, I guess. I've just started again, when I have lap top on settee. I've played umpteen times. I particularly enjoy the Hanoi puzzle

nitingail
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by nitingail on Sep 13, 11 1:23 PM
I am past the 'choice of endings' point and trying to water the yellow flower by the jousting gate. No hot spot. Did I miss a step or is it just another glitch? (I have already gotten through many, many glitches and navigation problems in this game, including having to start over entirely when I was halfway through because it was impossible to move Ariane off one screen. But I really want to finish now, if anyone can help me - I'm so close. And yes, I'm using the walkthrough.) Any ideas?

MJTh_
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

[Post New]by MJTh_ on Sep 17, 11 12:20 PM
I loved this game. It took some patience, initiative and a lot of imagination to get past some parts. The game is a bit buggy. My character got stuck in 4 or 5 places in which case there is nothing to do by restart from my last save. My advise: save often. There seems to be unlimited saves so use them. I very much enjoyed playing even with the buggy flaws. There is sometimes lacking enough information to figure out the next move. For example: no mention of what one feeds the butterfly. It would have been helpful to at least give a bit of a hint...ie instead of feed the butterfly maybe - refresh it's thirst? Simple things like that would be helpful. I also never ever got to enjoy teh floating island. My game had a bug in it where I just automatically was on top. No need to even solve the puzzle. I was so upset that I went and solved it anyway but no no avail. the island never descended, instead I ascended. "sigh" But all in all I was happy playing and enjoyed the beautiful graphics. Here;s hoping the next one is bug free.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Sep 17, 11 1:18 PM
My game had a bug in it where I just automatically was on top.
Two puzzles have been removed completely at source, the tile puzzle to get into the mine and the tone puzzle to get the invisible island to appear.

[Post New]by jijer64 on Sep 21, 11 9:19 AM
YOU NEED TO TELL FROGWARE TO FIX THIS GAME OR NOT SELL ANY MORE IT DON'T WORK WORTH A FLIP

[Post New]by squeakandmuffin on Nov 16, 12 3:23 PM
I was all excited to finally get it downloaded and I'm with the majority - can't even figure out how to get the helo door opened. I was able to walk around, but that's all. I don't want to have to constantly consult the walkthru in order to play. Too bad! Money back please.

[Post New]by RowanGolightly on Nov 27, 12 8:30 PM
I seem to be missing how to figure out this game. I don't see any instructions, no hints, no way even to access the menu once I've started the game. I got the helo door open almost by accident but I'd expected her to try to check on the pilot since that was the comment she made.

What gives? Guess I'll go to the walkthrough but it seems awfully counter productive to annoy your users by making something so inaccessible.

[Post New]by Ceraphina on Dec 28, 12 12:41 PM
I agree - was half way through and it wouldn't move anymore. Tried to reset screen resolution and that didn't work. Now it says the video adapters drivers need to be checked. The game was working - I was up to the submarine and it just quick.

I want my money back or a credit for this game. - had to uninstall it and I won't be re-installing it. It's a very bad game and BF should not use games from this company again.

I have purchased many games, as I'm sure many of you have, and we deserve a better quality and better responses from BF when we find a "dud".

Thank You

Go to: