Welcome to Remedy forum

Meisie84
Guppy
Guppy
134 Posts

Re:Welcome to Remedy forum

[Post New]by Meisie84 on Aug 12, 09 5:23 PM
Looks like I should be very glad I read the forum before I buy...it seems to have saved me a few dollars so far this month...including today's!

rebeccak
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by rebeccak on Aug 12, 09 6:25 PM
Personally I tried the one hour trial on iwin and liked it enough to pay 2.99 for it here.

Edited on 08/12/2009 at 6:26:21 PM PST

[Post New]by bedbuster on Aug 12, 09 6:48 PM
What a waste of 3 bucks, I can't even get started. This is the worst game I have ever played and I play alot. Does anyone know how we can get a refund on this stupid game.

[Post New]by beckybow on Aug 12, 09 7:01 PM

The worst game ever!!!! Even at $2.99 is a waste!!! I could have bought a gallon of gas and at least traveled about 28 miles somewhere... instead of going around and around the stupid apartment and finding nothing! I think we should all get a refund!!!

niagru
Guppy
Guppy
178 Posts

[Post New]by niagru on Aug 12, 09 7:40 PM
The knife to open the letter is on the wooden island in the kitchen.

[Post New]by arucana on Aug 12, 09 8:02 PM
I have to agree with everyone. From now on, only games with trial period. Even selling it at a bargain price, BFG folks should be embarrased about this one.

[Post New]by Friedegg on Aug 12, 09 8:51 PM
What a bunch of whiney babies! I found a knife and a ring in the apt. Got snailmail at the front door from dead friend Conrad. Got a code for Conrad's apt. bldg. in kitchen. Went and talked to his sister at length at her apt. Went to a tower and found Conrad's car.Found a roll of wire near the car.......... Give the silly game a chance. I'm not saying I'm flying through this thing but it has a certain charm.

azmesa340
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

[Post New]by azmesa340 on Aug 12, 09 9:32 PM
I always read the Forum now before purchasing - the last "deal" was Civil War and it was horrible - I finally quit.

[Post New]by path166 on Aug 12, 09 9:41 PM
well, you know what they say, if its cheap its not good....ain't that the truth. Thought there was something wrong with my computer the graphics were so bad. Yup, gotta try it first or don't buy!!!

KC_Granny
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by KC_Granny on Aug 12, 09 11:46 PM
Glad I found the forum - but too late to save me from Remedy. The only thing that works in this game is the arrow. I can make myself dizzy going around the apartment with the arrows. The little dots don't do a thing. Lesson learned. DON'T buy unless you try!

triciahs
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by triciahs on Aug 13, 09 6:01 AM
Chi3165 wrote:I keep telling myself I will never buy another BF game that doesn't have a free one hour trial. I now know why Remedy does not have one. If everyone played the trial, no one would buy it. At least I paid 2.99 for it and not 6.99 or more.

Now, just to reinforce my goals: **to myself** don't ever buy a game without a trial period included!

How right you are!! It took me less than 2 hours to complete this game! What a lemon!
I will never ever buy a game without a trial period again!!!

BoJean
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by BoJean on Aug 13, 09 6:07 AM
I am at the graveyard church, went in, went up steps on alter, got key, turned around facing the entrance door, walk to it, turn right . Walkthrough says I'll find a red (or purple) door. It's not there, I have a table in that spot,. I can go no futher till I find that door. Help Please!

[Post New]by grandmadolly on Aug 13, 09 6:37 AM
I'm with all those who bought it and couldn't even get started. No instructions, and I've been round and round the apartment until I'm dizzy. Ditto about not buying without having a trial period. Well, I guess it's Live and Learn, but am really disappointed in Big Fish - first time I've had a complaint.

bren0418
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by bren0418 on Aug 13, 09 12:14 PM
Definitly a waste of money even at 2.99, am very disapointed with Bigfish!

[Post New]by Childofyah on Aug 13, 09 1:57 PM
Well I goofed again and took the 2.99 deal - I can't even get it to open - just bounces back to the BFG and asks if I want to play again. I haven't even been able to see the poor graphics or wander around the apartment. - No more games with out a demo for me either.

[Post New]by Phoenixwych on Aug 13, 09 2:52 PM
Never again will I buy a game without a trial version to try first. If I had known that I had to buy the guide (for $6.99!!!....for a $2.99 game!!!!) so that I could actually et through this silly game...well, I never would have paid even the $2.99 for it.

[Post New]by xlnoble on Aug 13, 09 5:51 PM
same here, worst game ever downloaded. I in the future will read the formum 1st

[Post New]by path166 on Aug 13, 09 6:39 PM
wow someone is in a graveyard??? I can't get out of the apt, going round and around.....bury the darn game in the graveyard and save us all the pain of trying to figure it out!!!!

trentonro
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by trentonro on Aug 13, 09 11:31 PM
This is just the second game that I've brought that I really didn't like so far, no help or nothing in the game. However, I see where someone got as far as the church which means there's hope yet. But more then likely I may just delete it from my computer until a later time just like I did with Nostradumus(?). Soon as I find a tips/tricks site I'm back on it. I've been a member for quite sometime and the best thing is that you don't lose your credits if say you crash the computeer.

[Post New]by MissBHaving on Aug 14, 09 7:56 AM
Running after 5 young children and working full time is a lot less frustrating and stressful then this game, it took me 30 mins to get out of the appartment and i've been running around in circles ever since. Waste of money and download

Go to: