9: The Dark Side

Re:9: The Dark Side

[Post New]by chicinmel on Jan 4, 12 4:53 PM
I cant get the key from the library to open the cupboard in the torture chamber???? is it a bug in the game? played great through the trial only struggling now i have purchased it

grannyq
Minnow
Minnow
257 Posts

[Post New]by grannyq on Jan 4, 12 5:14 PM
chicinmel wrote:I cant get the key from the library to open the cupboard in the torture chamber???? is it a bug in the game? played great through the trial only struggling now i have purchased it
Did you check the WT? I'm not sure if you can't get it or you can't find it. If I remember correctly it is in the upper left.

gailfriend429
Guppy
Guppy
129 Posts

9: The Dark Side

[Post New]by gailfriend429 on Jan 4, 12 5:45 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:End a centuries-old war between the Guardians and the Clan of the Nine in 9: The Dark Side! Are you the Last Descendant of whom the legend foretells, the one who will stop the darkness that haunts Prague? Find out in this incredible Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure game! Take on dark enemies and solve perplexing puzzles as you explore the gorgeous city of Prague. Fulfill your destiny in 9: the Dark Side!

HI

I cant find a way to download the SE version......can't find it!! What am I missing!!
When I click Try This Game I don't get the screen that lets me do that, only one that lets me buy the CE version!

Ack
Getting senile from too many games
gailfriend

Re:9: Town Arch?

[Post New]by Atheen on Jan 6, 12 2:55 PM
I see that you need to get a ROPE, located under the town arch in order to go into the hole in the library. Where in heck is the town arch? Thanks!

Jaguar2357
Lobster
Lobster
87 Posts

[Post New]by Jaguar2357 on Jan 6, 12 7:39 PM
The passage on the left to the dock

[Post New]by klugal on Jan 20, 12 12:09 AM
i can't find the carpetbag that the key is supposed to be in also. There is nothing in the WT showing that it's in the hidden room in the library nor is there any indication (sparkles) that it is there! Help!

Stumped and clueless - klugal

[Post New]by klugal on Jan 20, 12 12:19 AM
grannyq wrote:
chicinmel wrote:I cant get the key from the library to open the cupboard in the torture chamber???? is it a bug in the game? played great through the trial only struggling now i have purchased it
Did you check the WT? I'm not sure if you can't get it or you can't find it. If I remember correctly it is in the upper left.

Tried the upper left in the hidden room, alas to no avail! There was no response. Did get a key but it turned out to open the winemakers cabinet instead!

Still stumped and clueless - klugal

Go to: