Re:Welcome to Hidden World of Art forum

[Post New]by reachout on Mar 22, 10 2:46 PM
I have had it with how slooooooow the paint brush moves in the game. I have the original, Hidden World of Art, and the paint brush moves quickly. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game and same thing. I think I am going to ask for a refund.

[Post New]by pepitogo26 on Dec 11, 10 10:30 AM
All i can say is most of you must have very slow PCs. I downloaded and installed my game in 29 seconds without a hitch and thoroughly enjoyed it. You really do not need a walkthrough for this becaused it is a straight HOG .. going from painting to painting. Entertaining but boring and repetitious when you were asked to "decorate" a room with furniture. Otherwise, culturally refreshing.

exact
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
434 Posts

[Post New]by exact on Dec 11, 10 12:45 PM
No problems down loading. I'm enjoying it and know my Greatgranddaughters,8 and 9yrs old will love it. A definite but for me!

rainice
Minnow
Minnow
293 Posts

[Post New]by rainice on Dec 11, 10 2:13 PM
After playing this game for about half an hour I enjoying it I decided to buy it. Big Mistake. In not much time the game got to a difficulty level in finding the objects I wasn't able to get enough clues, being you have to buy them after using the first one on a level at an increasing price each time, to continue the level. And you can't use what you've earned on one level towards the next. So even though it was at the DD price I still wasted my money and that ticks me off. From now on if there aren't unlimited free hints I do not purchase

margojg
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by margojg on Dec 18, 10 5:04 PM
I just finished the game and, even though the gameplay was a bit repetitious, I found the information on the art intersting. As the game progressed, the gameplay got a little more challenging (at least in my opinion) and it was therefore not boring. I was a little disappointed in the furnishings, but it was fun to try to decorate the apartment. I liked the fact that you could replay a scene to try to get first place in each of them. I will probably wait a few weeks and then play the game again. I enjoyed it. Thanks BFG for some art history lessons.

Go to: