warmbear
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

Re:Post any 9: The Dark Side technical issues here only

[Post New]by warmbear on Jan 18, 12 10:40 PM
Magic Glass: You have to hold down your left mouse button, and drag the glass all over the pages to make the glyphs appear, if you let go of the button, it does not work..

[Post New]by thatgengirl on Jan 30, 12 7:05 PM
After giving the pocket watch, getting the clock tower door handle, and finding the scissors... when I go back to the archway, there is no longer an option to examine either the chest covered in fishing net or the barrel of tar. I've reached a stalemate if I can't accomplish these tasks.

[Post New]by Richie427 on Oct 17, 12 2:48 AM
Lost articles. Placed painters pallet on desk with the brush next to picture and went back to that screen and they were gone. Lost the key to open cabinet in lab.
Also game will lock up and I will have to manually shut down my PC by disconnecting the power to it.

emerance
Guppy
Guppy
129 Posts

Very unstable - keeps freezing

[Post New]by emerance on Dec 1, 12 9:51 AM
Every 10 minutes or so, when in a puzzle, the game freezes. Sometimes it comes back, usually it doesn't. I've had to use task manager to end the game. I've also tried jumping out and back in. I have tons of games from BFG, but this is by far the most unstable. Would appreciate it if a patch was available soon!

running windows 7 (like most people, I'm sure)

bfgIzara
Flounder
Flounder
2,151 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIzara on May 8, 13 11:49 AM
Hey emerance!

If that video card driver is totally up to date (this helps the game to run and display correctly) then running the game as an administrator is definitely another option. This just makes sure the game has access to the resources it needs to run!

Please also don't hesitate to reach out to Tech Support if the game continues to freeze. One of our Reps will be happy to work with you directly to try and figure that out!

Just click here to submit a support ticket via email. If you're a Big Fish Game Club member you can also connect to Live Chat Support Monday-Friday 7:30am-4:30pm PST.

I hope this helps!

bfgIzara

KC_Granny
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by KC_Granny on Oct 26, 13 3:32 PM
Having issues with Windows 8.1. On a couple of games, I just had to skip them. On one of the 'magic shield' screens, I had to put the little gargoyle on the shield and then search for the symbols.

Go to: