Re:Welcome to Grim Tales: The Legacy Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by harmonylynne on Jul 4, 12 4:46 PM
I downloaded this game a few days ago. When I went back in to finish it another day, I realized it hadn't saved my name or progress. I had to start all over again.

So I tried again, but the same thing.

Today I played it start to finish, but now it won't let me into the bonus content until I win/finish the main game. As stated, I'd already finished it.

I'm sure there's a way to fix this, but I'm rather new to downloaded games and have no idea what to do. Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanx!

I sure wish someone would reply to this. I'm having nothing BUT problems with this download. Please...

Edited on 07/07/2012 at 8:03:27 PM PST

[Post New]by Muschkatman on Jul 10, 12 2:52 PM
Had same problem. restarted game 4 times and screen froze and I cannot go any further. Very frustrating purchased game, loved it but cannot complete. Will think twice before purchasing another big fish game.

anderkat
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by anderkat on Aug 22, 12 3:33 PM
I have played to the point where I need to get the tongs from the snow outside the stable, but the tongs are not there. I have uninstalled and reinstalled, as this is suggested to fix other glitches in the game, but it did not work. Any other suggestions?

[Post New]by onemorebfgsfan on Oct 15, 12 2:43 PM
Has there been a fix to this game for the MAC? It freezes when ever I zoom in. I have to hit alt.,control, escape (I use a logitech key board) to get out of the game. Very, very, very frustrating.

hawgwild
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by hawgwild on Oct 26, 12 11:38 PM
The dryer blades. WHERE do I find them??? I'm so stuck!!!

[Post New]by seladrevo on Nov 15, 12 10:17 AM
Hi can anyone help me. I clicked on the thistles which I need for the portion but when I went into my inventory they are not there and I cannot continue until I make the portion anyone any ideas????/

[Post New]by seladrevo on Nov 15, 12 10:24 AM
harmonylynne wrote:I downloaded this game a few days ago. When I went back in to finish it another day, I realized it hadn't saved my name or progress. I had to start all over again.

So I tried again, but the same thing.

Today I played it start to finish, but now it won't let me into the bonus content until I win/finish the main game. As stated, I'd already finished it.

I'm sure there's a way to fix this, but I'm rather new to downloaded games and have no idea what to do. Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanx!

I sure wish someone would reply to this. I'm having nothing BUT problems with this download. Please...

[Post New]by Aydlia on Dec 18, 12 10:02 AM
I can not get to the fountain from Chapter five.

[Post New]by Rumble007 on Mar 13, 13 2:22 PM
I've got similar problems - am playing on iPad and can't access the tarpaulin on the back of the truck - with or without sickle. the sparks are there, and its been accessible before but now the sparkle link is dead. That means I can't get the magnet and hence not proceed in the game.
It's been nothing but trouble since download and I've had to restart the game a zillion times - can you help me, or can I get a refund? I've actually bought the game twice because the first download completely died out on me...

Re:Welcome to Grim Tales: The Legacy troubleshooting, glitching

[Post New]by Rissy28 on Jun 15, 13 8:39 AM
Hello, I'm am having an issue where I am in Lucisa's room having to put the picture into the picture frame and on my iPad I cannot touch on the picture. The glowing hints are there but the game is not registering my actions. Anything I can do so that I can continue on with the game?

Rissy28

[Post New]by Marmite50 on Jul 7, 13 5:25 AM
Hi, I started the car trip to the fisherman's hut but after a few false moves and back-tracks the screen froze on my iPad. I have a black screen except for the hint button bottom left where the skip button should be, the inventory title (inventory is inaccessible) and the menu button on the right. Closing the game and re-opening it does not solve the problem. Is there a solution to this please? Bearing in mind how far I have come in this game I am loath to start again.

[Post New]by diannadoherty2 on Dec 17, 13 11:03 PM
When I get to the bear den and have to get the thistle, One flower just disappeared and the rest of them won't do nothing. I can't continue the game either way, forwards or backwards. What to do...

Go to: